over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and wolff parkinson white heart syndrome

blkhrt_jordan

Registered
Hi all

Wondering if there are known specific dangers to having wpw and taking steroids? Outside of common heart issues steroids can cause or make worse.

Not much info out there, at all, on this subject

I have to be honest but ive never heard of this disorder. Being that it sounds like its a heart issue....I would probably recommend to stay away from aas

I have to be honest but ive never heard of this disorder. Being that it sounds like its a heart issue....I would probably recommend to stay away from aas

Thanks captain obvious

Looking for knowledgable info not just some dude posting for sake of hearig the keys clatter

Thanks captain obvious

Looking for knowledgable info not just some dude posting for sake of hearig the keys clatter

no problem doucher. Exactly what specific info did you really think youd find on a bodybuilding boar about a relatively unknown heart disorder?

Meant to help but after seeing your first reply not gonna waste my breath. More key clattering.

Anabolics are known to disrupt the renin angiotensin-aldosterone system, in which could trigger electrolyte abnormalities, therefore potentially trigger arrhythmias.

Personally I would tread cautiously. Then again, I'm a conservative :)

Anabolics are known to disrupt the renin angiotensin-aldosterone system, in which could trigger electrolyte abnormalities, therefore potentially trigger arrhythmias.

So like I said....not for someone with a heart issue. Didn’t realize you needed to be an actual doctor to tell someone something as stupidly obvious as this

Maybe it's karma that gives you this condition? You seem a little bound up and could do with some fibre in your diet. Heavyhitter is one of the most decent guys in here and definitely didn't deserve your response. Learn some respect

Thanks captain obvious

heavyhitter tries to help you the best he can and this is your response? Not cool man:naughty:

man i really don’t think anyone is going to recommend you taking aas with any kind of heart issues. coming here and getting pissed because people are telling you what you don’t want to hear ain’t helping your case in looking for answers.
wish you best of luck in finding the info you need, and it would suck not being able to take any peds. but in the same breath, i don’t see it being worth it. stay healthy brother

heavyhitter tries to help you the best he can and this is your response? Not cool man:naughty:

He’s just frustrated to hear “no” from someone who admits he has never heard of the disease. I completely understand the frustration as it must truly suck to live with a disease but still have a passion for bodybuilding. Stewie gave a knowledgeable response.

I wish the op the best

Last edited:
He’s just frustrated to hear “no” from someone who admits he has never heard of the disease. I completely understand the frustration as it must truly suck to live with a disease but still have a passion for bodybuilding. Stewie gave a knowledgeable response.

I wish the op the best

Does someone really have to be an expert on the subject in order to know that AAS usage while suffering from any heart condition is a terrible idea? The OP even stated I was “captain obvious” for stating such a thing. Meaning he already knew it was a bad idea. He’s looking for justification to do it anyways. But whatever....if people don’t want to hear the truth....don’t ask the question. And FYI....I completely understand how frustrating it is to be in the OP situation. I too suffer from a disease that makes bodybuilding difficult. Between the IBS and the bile acid malabsorption.....it’s a bitch trying to eat sometimes. Any idea how hard it is to put weight on when every second or third day you’re sick and have to shit your brains out all day? You don’t need to know the specifics of a disease to realize it’s a bad idea to fuck with your hormones

Last edited:
Does someone really have to be an expert on the subject in order to know that AAS usage while suffering from any heart condition is a terrible idea? The OP even stated I was “captain obvious” for stating such a thing. Meaning he already knew it was a bad idea. He’s looking for justification to do it anyways. But whatever....if people don’t want to hear the truth....don’t ask the question. And FYI....I completely understand how frustrating it is to be in the OP situation. I too suffer from a disease that makes bodybuilding difficult. Between the IBS and the bile acid malabsorption.....it’s a bitch trying to eat sometimes. Any idea how hard it is to put weight on when every second or third day you’re sick and have to shit your brains out all day? You don’t need to know the specifics of a disease to realize it’s a bad idea to fuck with your hormones
This is a good way of putting it.

Unfortunately we as bodybuilders are cursed by our need for progression; and we'll find doorways to justify our lifestyle regardless of the specific consequences those choices bring forth.

10 studies backing up a negative outcome...fuck it, there's this one study that refutes them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Much of what is done during the course of bodybuilding by today's standards have little to do with health or what is good for you. Now it is about muscle building. In ages past health the brain etc. and other things were part of bodybuilding building. You decide if the risks seem worth the amount of muscle gain and if so you go for it.

Thank you for this. I know it is obviously risky but knowing the specific reason for causing that risk is important. If i know how to medicate, supplement, or in any way manage the risk i can have the option at least.

For everyone else butt hurt i wasnt welcoming of that dude posting, i stand by it based on his characterization of why i posted this. He misses the mark entirely of why i asked and his response saying im looking for justifications is assuming alot. steroids are bad for heart, i dont need someone to waste my time telling me that. What a bunch of butthurters who came along in this thread to tell me how mean i am and how i deserve a heart condition, even one guy telling me to take clen and eca so i can die.

The ironic part is how common my condition is and how many adults have it without knowing it. Lol its not unlikely someone who replied in here has it, it has a known prevalance of 1 in 1000, and those figures are highly conservative, its more like one in the hundreds with what we know now. There is a specific reason i asked, yet i knew someone would just go, "dont do it, its bad". Steroid forums are full of unqualified people giving their opinions when not needed, i dont apologize for being short with someone who contributes to the landfills of useless posts out there.

Last edited:
Have you looked into ablation therapy and if it's applicable to your condition?

My mom had this for years....but got to the point where the arrhythmias were happening so often....she had this done.

It was years ago...and she hasn't had any issues since.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Have you had a holter placed to assess amount of arrhythmias?

Only treatment really is procainamide and if it's really bad, ablation.

Get a holter report, a recent echo and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does this condition also turn you into a professional asshole? Or it that just you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws