over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids during conception?

Just found out last week that I'm going to be a daddy! Well... hopefully. She is only around 4 weeks pregnant and the docter said the baby might be a little small and its heart rate is a little slow. He then asked if her or her partner was taking any meds during the time of conception. I was on cycle during the time which consisted of 100mg of Test Prop/EOD and 4 Caps of Sus500/ED. Does anyone think that this might have cause any negative defects to our child? Thanks guys.

congratulations! ...but it seems weird he would say this only 4 weeks into the pregnancy. Are you really big to make him suspicious? Bottom line, I would say no.

congratulations! ...but it seems weird he would say this only 4 weeks into the pregnancy. Are you really big to make him suspicious? Bottom line, I would say no.

Actually she is still up in Montana were we both lived while I was stationed in the Military. I'm down in Florida now, so the Doc has never even seen me. I would think it would be routine to just simply as if we were taking anything even if everything was ok, just to be on the safe side. But maybe he asked he because of the size and slower heartrate. He said it "might" be smaller than it should be, but it's hard to tell because it's still so early. She told him neither of us were taking anything, but I told her to call him back and tell him about the gear I was on, to see if that would cause any problems.

Actually she is still up in Montana were we both lived while I was stationed in the Military. I'm down in Florida now, so the Doc has never even seen me. I would think it would be routine to just simply as if we were taking anything even if everything was ok, just to be on the safe side. But maybe he asked he because of the size and slower heartrate. He said it "might" be smaller than it should be, but it's hard to tell because it's still so early. She told him neither of us were taking anything, but I told her to call him back and tell him about the gear I was on, to see if that would cause any problems.

I see where you are coming from... then I would say it sounds like a routine question. Like you say, its still very early to make the call on the baby's size and in my own experience, every pregnancy is quite different. I have never heard of gear use causing problems with a baby after conception. Just problems with conceiving in the first place.

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from... then I would say it sounds like a routine question. Like you say, its still very early to make the call on the baby's size and in my own experience, every pregnancy is quite different. I have never heard of gear use causing problems with a baby after conception. Just problems with conceiving in the first place.

I've never heard of any problems with Test but I don't know about this Sus500 since it's so new. Thanks for the quick replys bro! Wish Platestacker Jr. good luck!

I am sure everything will be fine and turn out well for you and your lady. Its a exciting and scary thing to bring a baby into this world and its only natural to worry a little! Been there, done that... 3 times.

Congratulations on being a dad, I hope everything works out well for you and the girlfriend.

From my own experince, nothing you take will effect the baby, it could sometimes make it seem harder to get her pregnant. but as far as you on gear that has noting to do with it. I asked my wifes doc the same question about using gear ,when we were trying with our first time he said as long as the mom didn't use anything i could do what ever and it wouldn't hurt the baby. Now we have a 4yr old little girl and a boy that's due in March, was on with both during conception .

Congrats! My wife and I are expecting our first in Feburary. I was on a gram of enan when we conceived. I've never seen any evidence suggesting any complications (once conceived) in regards to AAS on the male's side. I know countless other males who conceived mid-cycle and all were just fine. what is unusual though is EVERY single guy I know who conceived while on gear had girls, including me.

Superphysiological amounts of testosterone can cause decreased sperm counts and sperm motility, but I'm not sure I've ever read if high levels of testosterone affecting the sperm DNA which is what would be the important factor. Maybe someone knows more about this?

In the female, however, higher than normal levels of testosterone or androgens can most certainly effect the fetus in both early and later stages of development. This is something that females that supplement with testosterone or other androgens have to take VERY seriously.

Thanks for all your guys' help my fellow meatheads! Anyone know of anyones newborn that had any kind of problems during pregnancy when gear was being used during conception? Is there anything is Sus500 that would cause problems?

Superphysiological amounts of testosterone can cause decreased sperm counts and sperm motility, but I'm not sure I've ever read if high levels of testosterone affecting the sperm DNA which is what would be the important factor. Maybe someone knows more about this?

In the female, however, higher than normal levels of testosterone or androgens can most certainly effect the fetus in both early and later stages of development. This is something that females that supplement with testosterone or other androgens have to take VERY seriously.
Yup, never seen any data that showed AAS to damage the DNA.

Now I am not posting this to scare you but my wife and I had the problem of the baby being small and a low heart rate (100 bpm give or take) and she had 2 miscarriages. The next time the doc put her on progesterone and the baby was fine.

It is very likely your wife is NOT going through the same thing but I offer the information just in case it can help. We found out after all this that taking progesterone even when not needed will not adversely affect the fetus. We were not so happy that my wife had to go through 2 miscarriages before they tried anything. So basically if my wife's situation sounds similar to your wife's then maybe your wife can bring up taking progesterone with her doc to see what he/she thinks about it.

I wish you both the best of luck.

Now I am not posting this to scare you but my wife and I had the problem of the baby being small and a low heart rate (100 bpm give or take) and she had 2 miscarriages. The next time the doc put her on progesterone and the baby was fine.

It is very likely your wife is NOT going through the same thing but I offer the information just in case it can help. We found out after all this that taking progesterone even when not needed will not adversely affect the fetus. We were not so happy that my wife had to go through 2 miscarriages before they tried anything. So basically if my wife's situation sounds similar to your wife's then maybe your wife can bring up taking progesterone with her doc to see what he/she thinks about it.

I wish you both the best of luck.

Thanks for the info Mojo. She is only a little over a month into her pregnancy, how far along was your wife if you dont mind me asking. I thought it was a little odd judging the size and heartbeat of the child as such a early stage, maybe not?

Thanks for the info Mojo. She is only a little over a month into her pregnancy, how far along was your wife if you dont mind me asking. I thought it was a little odd judging the size and heartbeat of the child as such a early stage, maybe not?

They both occurred around the 8th week. They start judging the moment they can hear the heartbeat and see the fetus so that is completely normal.

congrats bro!!! i too found out my girl is pregnant last week. this also occurred during the middle of a cycle of hgh!! good luck with everything i hope all goes well and you have a healthy happy family

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131