over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids effecting eyesight

Johnny Bravo

Registered
I wonder if Excessive use of the juice effects a persons eyesight. I see alot of people who are "on" and look like crap, but will sit there and tell you how great they are, and compare themselves to people who are so far advanced than they are, that its close to comparing Mr. Bean to Dorian Yates! I usually walk away from people who start to brag about the "good ole days" when they were this, and could lift that. There are a few people like in almost every gym I guess, but just wanted to know if anyone else has run across people like this, Oh and one more thing, they also know everything about training, dieting, and there body reflects what NOT to do.

Last edited:
Yea i know a few guys that all they talk about the "god old days" and it makes me sad!! If they missed the good old days then why don't they get back into it??????? Plus they always hype it up like they think I didn't see em when they were suppose to be big! Plus they used to take crazy dosages and what not and how crazy they were to even do something like that?? I feel sorry for these people becuase they think there life is over for some reason! Now its like they want to start juicing before they even get back to the gym! They gone on painkillers, are confused, and think they still know everything its really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this one guy who knows he wasn't huge and doesn't think he knows everything but he was big and he is now a doctor and has a child and doesn't have the time to hit the gym more than twice a week also he doesn't want to do anything that could jeapodize his situation but you can tell he misses bodybuilding becuase that is all he talks about. Its almost like he is desperate and in a constent battle with himself!

YEAH, I HAD THIS ONE GUY TELL ME HE USED TO HAVE 21IN ARMS!

MY DAD HAS KNOWN THIS BULLSHITTER HIS WHOLE LIFE < GUESS HE FORGOT ABOUT THAT LITTLE FACT>MY DAD JUST BUSTED UP LAUGHING WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE GUY .....ANYWAY, HE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW HE USED TO LIFT AND HAD THOSE BIG ARMS, ETC...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....

THE OTHER THING THAT REALLY ANNOYS ME IS WHEN PEOPLE COME UP AND TELL ME ABOUT THEIR COUSIN, UNCLE OR WHOEVER THAT "LIFTS AND IS OH, A LITTLE BIGGER THAN YOU ARE..." I ALWAYS ASK WHO IT IS....CAUSE IN THIS SMALL STATE.....I'D KNOW! THEY OFTEN TELL ME THIS WHEN I AM AS HEAVY AS I GET WHICH IS 290. I WANT TO SEE ALL THESE BIG BASTARDS.

Yes! Johnny-just as Jethro says, I hear this bullshit more often when I am on the streets than anywhere. Or in the bars. Its always like Jethro says. My son/brother/friend... used to lift-he is a little bigger than you - and ...(more BS). Or - I used to bench 450 for reps when I lifted. Funny-where are all these big people hiding? :confused:

I used to know guys like that. Of course I was a lot bigger back then and I looked better than most pros. I used to be stronger than any powerlifter too. The guys who talked the crap would shut up when I came around because I was much bigger and stronger than all of them.

Back in the early-mid nineties, there was this one guy named Yates. His first name was Darian or Durian or something like that. Anyway this dude was always acting like he was the shit, so one day I hit a most muscular beside him in the mirror. His jaw just dropped and he never talks any shit to me to this day. I really punked that little British queer.

:D

Last edited:
HAHAHA.....PUNKED OUT YATES!

THAT'S GREAT! ............

MIKE......SOON I'LL BE SO HUGE THE BULLSHITTERS WILL HAVE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE MY LARGENESS!!!!

Re: HAHAHA.....PUNKED OUT YATES!

JETHRO TULL said:
THAT'S GREAT! ............

MIKE......SOON I'LL BE SO HUGE THE BULLSHITTERS WILL HAVE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE MY LARGENESS!!!!

No-the Bullshitters will just continue to lie and overexagerate more wildly! :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131