over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids, gh and blood glucose levels

bigdog123

Banned
Do any of you guys do bg testing regularly and notice much increase with aas and gh use and fasted bg levels?

I've been on hrt for 9months ad this morning my fasted bg was 90. Seems higher than I'd like, preferable to be 75-85.

I know gh can bang up bg levels so would and have used slin with it in the past. Never really knew aas can raise bg by much and if they do wasn't sure by how much generally.

Wondering if you guys who have tested at various times had much input.

Do any of you guys do bg testing regularly and notice much increase with aas and gh use and fasted bg levels?

I've been on hrt for 9months ad this morning my fasted bg was 90. Seems higher than I'd like, preferable to be 75-85.

I know gh can bang up bg levels so would and have used slin with it in the past. Never really knew aas can raise bg by much and if they do wasn't sure by how much generally.

Wondering if you guys who have tested at various times had much input.

It's the gh and or a crappy diet that's driving up your fasted blood glucose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the gh and or a crappy diet that's driving up your fasted blood glucose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not using gh right now but agree my diet was off.

After being on lower carbs a while back my fasted bg was 70. Eat whatever I want for a month and its 90.

But with aas going in will it go up further if all things are equal?

even low dose insulin can help....and boost IGF numbers....if you're dropping coin on GH I don't really see a reason not to use slin in short cycles at the very least?

even low dose insulin can help....and boost IGF numbers....if you're dropping coin on GH I don't really see a reason not to use slin in short cycles at the very least?
Mike Arnold will have a word with you on that :naughty:

gh will raise BG. i found tren does funny things with BG mainly lowers levels

gh will raise BG. i found tren does funny things with BG mainly lowers levels
Studies have shown tren as having an increase on slin sensitivity. These guys adding slin to gh in order to correct the problem are only furthering the problem, but they are too dumb to understand this....

Studies have shown tren as having an increase on slin sensitivity. These guys adding slin to gh in order to correct the problem are only furthering the problem, but they are too dumb to understand this....

How is this?

If you were using a decent dose of gh what would you do to stop bg levels flying up?

all most all AAS do to some extent, 19-nors more so and tren the most.

all most all AAS do to some extent, 19-nors more so and tren the most.
Source for that claim? I would bet that Nandrolone has a less positiv impact on insulin sensitivity (IS) than pretty much any other steroid, mostly due to it's high progestogenic activity. Furthermore, the extent to which a steroid has a recompositioning effect is the most important determinant of improvements in IS, and also here Nandrolone does worse than many other steroids. Tren on the other hand is king in this respect. I have not seen any studies on this, but my guess would be that more androgenic compounds (mast, primo, DHB) will be the next best thing in terms of IS improvements.

Source for that claim? I would bet that Nandrolone has a less positiv impact on insulin sensitivity (IS) than pretty much any other steroid, mostly due to it's high progestogenic activity. Furthermore, the extent to which a steroid has a recompositioning effect is the most important determinant of improvements in IS, and also here Nandrolone does worse than many other steroids. Tren on the other hand is king in this respect. I have not seen any studies on this, but my guess would be that more androgenic compounds (mast, primo, DHB) will be the next best thing in terms of IS improvements.

I'd agree. Tren, mast, test should help insulin sensitivity but to what extent I have no idea.

If one takes a high dose of gh how would he keep bg lower?

I assumed taking slin with it is the best way, along with lower carbs away from the slin shot. What about using a glucose disposal agent, will that help?

I'd agree. Tren, mast, test should help insulin sensitivity but to what extent I have no idea.

If one takes a high dose of gh how would he keep bg lower?

I assumed taking slin with it is the best way, along with lower carbs away from the slin shot. What about using a glucose disposal agent, will that help?
As RamboStallone said above, taking Insulin is only a short term fix that will actually make the insulin resistance even worse in the long run. Not sure what you mean with glucose disposal agent :confused:

Yes a GDA would help, metformin would as well. Here's what I like to do for slin sensitivity: fasting, cinnamon in my diet, and using metformin or a GDA. This keeps my fasted bg in the low 90s while using GH products. Here's the thing, if you use slin you are only masking the issue. This means it is taking more slin to keep your bg lower which means decreased slin sensitivity which results in LESS nutrition uptake and MORE fat accumulation. It is a losing situation anyway you look at it. And I actually think it leads to palumboism, coincidentally he recommends adding slin to lower bg while on GH [emoji57].

In my opinion, incorporate some or all three of the things I mentioned above and you will be fine in most cases.

I saw a pro's stack recently and he was using Invokana, which is a more recent diabetic drug. From what else I saw though, I would not follow suite at all with anything he's doing unless you don't care about being a miserable mess and possibly killing yourself. The use of Invokana I thought was interesting though, maybe worth a look into.

I saw a pro's stack recently and he was using Invokana, which is a more recent diabetic drug. From what else I saw though, I would not follow suite at all with anything he's doing unless you don't care about being a miserable mess and possibly killing yourself. The use of Invokana I thought was interesting though, maybe worth a look into.
From a quick google search it seems that all it does is to make you piss out a significant amount of blood glucose. I would much rather reduce my carb intake per meal to get the same effect on blood glucose levels. Especially considering that "as with all SGLT-2 inhibitors, canagliflozin is associated with increased incidence of urinary tract infections, fungal infections of the genital area, thirst,[12] elevations in LDL cholesterol, increased urination and episodes of low blood pressure. There are concerns that it may also increase the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis.[13]"

From a quick google search it seems that all it does is to make you piss out a significant amount of blood glucose. I would much rather reduce my carb intake per meal to get the same effect on blood glucose levels. Especially considering that "as with all SGLT-2 inhibitors, canagliflozin is associated with increased incidence of urinary tract infections, fungal infections of the genital area, thirst,[12] elevations in LDL cholesterol, increased urination and episodes of low blood pressure. There are concerns that it may also increase the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis.[13]"
I agree, fasting works wonders for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner