over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids in Hollywood

Id be willing to bet the guy from man of steel used some stuff.

And look at thor, he was much bigger in his movie than in the other stuff hes in. Go figure. Oh I just ate more. Ive been around the gym long enough to tell when ppl I see all the time are on. They are there 365 days a year regardless. There is a reason they get big for a few months and then go back to looking unimpressive. Maybe its just me.

I have zero doubt he did (which imo is nothing wrong). One of my best friend who is in the movie business, not a huge name actor but he is in the 'mix' told me don't think for one minute that all these guys are natural and its just diet and plain old hard work :rolleyes:. When this is your job and getting paid millions to look a certain way you bet your ass they will be on some grade A human grade shit of all kinds. From what he told me HGH is rampant in Hollywood for both men and women.

Ben Affleck IMO no doubt will be on hgh, test, var etc for his upcoming batman role. He will make a transformation and release clips to the public of him pumping iron for 4 hours, sweating, pounding the weights away and you would see his trainer telling the media "Yeah we have him on a 6 day a week training regimen, 4 hours a day and he eats 5000 calories of all organic foods and that's why he looks like this" <== yeah okay, that's it ? I think this is a $50 million dollar movie role..

Last edited:
I have zero doubt he did (which imo is nothing wrong). One of my best friend who is in the movie business, not a huge name actor but he is in the 'mix' told me don't think for one minute that all these guys are natural and its just diet and plain old hard work :rolleyes:. When this is your job and getting paid millions to look a certain way you bet your ass they will be on some grade A human grade shit of all kinds. From what he told me HGH is rampant in Hollywood for both men and women.

Ben Affleck IMO no doubt will be on hgh, test, var etc for his upcoming batman role. He will make a transformation and release clips to the public of him pumping iron for 4 hours, sweating, pounding the weights away and you would see his trainer telling the media "Yeah we have him on a 6 day a week training regimen, 4 hours a day and he eats 5000 calories of all organic foods and that's why he looks like this" <== yeah okay, that's it ? I think this is a $50 million dollar movie role..

Exactly. And I imagine being a movie star is probably more time consuming than people think with the shooting, life style and everything that comes with it. With big money at stake your not going to take any chances. As you say nothing wrong with it fair play to them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. And I imagine being a movie star is probably more time consuming than people think with the shooting, life style and everything that comes with it. With big money at stake your not going to take any chances. As you say nothing wrong with it fair play to them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Your correct. Its ALL about how you look, how young you look, how ripped you look, how your skin looks, 24/7, 365 days a year because at the end of the day they are actors, actresses and their livelihood depends on it.. My friend was telling me that HGH is so rampant in Hollywood it puts sports players to shame. :rolleyes:

Plus since they have major money which means they have power. Doctors practically throw themselves at their mercy meaning the docs want to be known as "the doc" to go to.. The docs just like regular people are star struck when they meet these movie stars and write them prescriptions for *anything*.. Human grade test, gh, var, primo galore !!!:love:

Though I don't need to convince the people here on ProMuscle because here we are not the general public, we are not naïve, we know what is truly up.;)

Last edited:
I always imagine hollywood with a lot of test, primo, var, and some mast.

I dont blame them for lying about it, it is what it is.

And yet none of that will hep with that really bad hair piece of his! :D

And yet none of that will hep with that really bad hair piece of his! :D

Ben has a hair piece? Never even saw signs of hair loss.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Christian bale's transformation from The Machinist to Batman Begins was pretty epic

i guess stallones shareing his hgh with mel gibson made some serious gains quick!

Mel Gibson is lookin a lot different these days getting ready for the next expendables movie..... Good for him at 57.

I'll bet he still smokes 2 packs a day

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The common folk like to "blame things." If its a girl, the girls say "it's because she has a nutritionist/cook and a trainer" which I can't afford. The guys blame juice, hgh, or Botox. The truth is these people have already good genetics. Then you add a little whatever and it becomes that much better. I've met some of our local newscaster ladies and thought they were hotter in real life than the TV. I know a lot of Hollywood types. Yes, they use gear. But they use in reasonable amounts and probably go to the anti aging clinics and pay a fortune. Take the rock, good genetics, good football player. Now add a little something to create an anabolic environment, eat clean, and he looks like he does. At least these guys don't fizzle out like some of the WWE guys like Sting. I think with reasonably safe dosages, you can go forever without much health repercussions. There will always be the haters in life.

Lol he wasn't at all impressive in that movie though...I don't get why people always assumed he used something for it. Good movie though.

i didnt know he was so huge/ripped for that movie seen it 10 times n never noticed lol he prob added 15 lbs of muscle and didnt workout for shit prior to it so not hard to do w/o drugs

I think we sometimes underestimate what it takes for a scrawny little fucker to gain 30 lbs of muscle. That could be along time.

These guys don't have the time and patience to do it the "right way" and they aren't bodybuilders.

Sure, MAYBE they could do it if they were enthusiastic trainees who lived for bodybuilding (and plenty flat out couldn't) but they're scrawny ectomorphic actors doing it to get a look for a scene or two.

You have to ask yourself, "if he could do it naturally, why didn't he do it before?" and more importantly "what if I do the what they tell me but dont grow?".

There's a lot of money at stake here and they can't afford trial and error in a small window of time.

Even the best trainer can't tell what will make Ed Norton or Brad Pitt will grow right away.

Remember Charlie Sheen and major league.

Yeah he "could have got that look without roids", but it's Charlie Sheen, not Lee Haney.

Mel got jacked up compared to how he normally is. Good for him!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner