over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids in MMA

I would imagine that they use low dosages, mainly for recovery. Say a high TRT dose, something that gets you to 900-1200 total test.

Also Anavar, Deca, HGH, and EQ are used in low dosages.

I have spoken to a pro K1 fighter and when they want
to gain muscle they use the same high dose cycles as bodybuilders with lots of hgh

I have spoken to a pro K1 fighter and when they want
to gain muscle they use the same high dose cycles as bodybuilders with lots of hgh

I guess if they wanted to move out of their weight class. But since most fighters cut huge amounts of weight, this doesn't make sense to me.

Diaz said during the interview with him and Connor McGregor that everyone in the UFC was on steroids! That pissed McGregor off big time...lol I thought it was hilarious!

Mibolerone was what Tyson supposedly bit Evanders ear off on. Stuff will make you a tad antsy lol. Used to be called Cheque Drops. Kept dogs from going into heat.

I have a friend on Bellator and he says var is the most common.

Probably many guys who tested positive for winny thought they were on var.

Low dose test, epo and gh are the holy trinity.
What he said. I've done a little MMA and this is what I would do if I was a pro and could get away with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Low dose test, epo and gh are the holy trinity.

This will be pretty close to what a lot of them will be doing imo, esp since the testing became more stringent.

hgh is the ped of choice nowadays.

i am very sceptical of the transparency of ufc's own testing program tbh.

some of the ref's want to hope testing doesnt get extended to them as well!

I would imagine that they use low dosages, mainly for recovery. Say a high TRT dose, something that gets you to 900-1200 total test.

Also Anavar, Deca, HGH, and EQ are used in low dosages.

Thats the right answer. Also def dont take tren, dbol, superdrol, winny or anything that gets you huge pumps or dry joints.

My old San shou coach has been affiliated with Jackson's camp out of new Mexico and you would hear stories about the guys in the ufc using roids to get the edge. He said it would be hard to find one who isnt

My old San shou coach has been affiliated with Jackson's camp out of new Mexico and you would hear stories about the guys in the ufc using roids to get the edge. He said it would be hard to find one who isnt

Diaz just said the same at the Mcgtegor presser.

I bet Dana had something to say to him afterwards about it.

Not that Diaz would care haha.

Diaz just said the same at the Mcgtegor presser.

I bet Dana had something to say to him afterwards about it.

Not that Diaz would care haha.

LOL no kidding nate don't care about shit. But he did have good things to say about mcgregor in a newer vid I saw this morning which surprised me lol

I'm sure HGH is used by a lot of fighters.. Theres really no drug test for it making it very appealing to some fighters.

I guess if they wanted to move out of their weight class. But since most fighters cut huge amounts of weight, this doesn't make sense to me.

He also said he doens't do any form of cardio before a fight.
Just weight training and boxing... Doesn't make sense to me either..

It's Overeem..

Just a word of caution; GH can be tested for and athletes have tested positive. Flying under the radar is a matter of time administered and method of administration.

He also said he doens't do any form of cardio before a fight.
Just weight training and boxing... Doesn't make sense to me either..

It's Overeem..

Ahh. Well as long as he's under the 265lbs then he's golden. But I recall reading that Vera was tested after a training camp and his test came back at 150 or something like that. That's when he was a light heavy. So I think at the lower weights they use TRT level dosages for recovery and staying strong going into the fight.

A lot of fighters look very different in between fights. Even BJJ guys go from looking fairly normal to looking like mini hulks right before Worlds and Pan-Ams

It's really amazing how many guys chose to use deca and EQ, considering the half lives

Don't think for one second that the drug use seen here is indicative of some type of PED expertise. Rather, most of these individuals likely knew very little, including those counseling them. When combined with availability issues, most of these guys just chose from the "basics".

Not a single one of these guys tested positive for Halo or mibolerone, which are both great for fighters. One guy tested positive for tren, which is odd because tren is a horrible choice. Plenty tested positive for Masteron, which really isn't the best choice either. Low-dose Deca makes sense (because those guys' joints take a beating), as does boldenone, due to its ability to increase RBCs significantly without causing unwanted water weight gain.

A lot of guys tested positive for Winstrol, but almost no one for Anavar. Actually, I don't think I saw anyone test positive for Anavar, which is odd because Var supplies many of the same benefits as Winstrol, but without the same risk of injury (due to Winstrol's negative effect on connective tissue).

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke