over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids legal and ethical: Interesting read

It's ironic that the one generation (today's young generation dubbed "Millennials") which possesses always instant access to limitless information is the most inept and incapable generation ever. They all posses even phones that allow them access to any individual and the internet and yet they still do not use such a powerful tool. These "kids" some now grown, do not even possess the skills necessary to change a tire or fill out a form.

In my generation, adolescence was in your early teens and by 18, you were considered a man. I think today adolescence is until 18 and adulthood isn't achieved until mid 20's.

OTH, I honestly think it's hurt society as a whole, hahing the world at your fingertips. It's made them dumber, lazy. In schools, they're teaching kids to use calculators in elementary school rather than teaching the how to use multiplication tables and long division. It's ridiculous! What this does, it makes kids want to be spoon fed everything.

OTH, I honestly think it's hurt society as a whole, hahing the world at your fingertips. It's made them dumber, lazy. In schools, they're teaching kids to use calculators in elementary school rather than teaching the how to use multiplication tables and long division. It's ridiculous! What this does, it makes kids want to be spoon fed everything.
I agree. It is almost as if they've become mentally challenged. I see it even on this board. How many times a week do we get some question where had the user done even the most basic cursory search, they would have found the answer they need? THEY WANT THE INFORMATION TO COME TO THEM. These are the last people on Earth that should be doing steroids. I used to agree with raising the driving age to 18 but today, 16, 18, what's the difference? Might as well make it 21.

Agreed, I work in the medical field I see these 22 year old kids will come in because there mothers have driven them and as we ask triage questions they say "I don't know can I call my mom". I'll ask a female if she has ever been pregnant and how many living childern does she have these girls by like age 19 have like 3 kids already and then I ask where are your kids and there response is "they live with grandma". How irresponsible is this, I know I'm young but I got my shit together quickly. When I have to go to work I take a adderall just so my responses can be nice.... Some reason adderall make me nice.

It's ironic that the one generation (today's young generation dubbed "Millennials") which possesses always instant access to limitless information is the most inept and incapable generation ever. They all posses even phones that allow them access to any individual and the internet and yet they still do not use such a powerful tool. These "kids" some now grown, do not even possess the skills necessary to change a tire or fill out a form.

In my generation, adolescence was in your early teens and by 18, you were considered a man. I think today adolescence is until 18 and adulthood isn't achieved until mid 20's.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws