over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids legal in greece?

sassbs11

Registered
I was wondering as aas is legal what the prices are for aas, i.e 1amp test e 250mgs/ml?

Please delete if unappropiate, im guessing as aas is legal over there, that there isnt a problem on price discussion because basically i/we are talking about an otc prescription medicine.(but what do i know).lol

KEGAL IN GREECE!

I was wondering as aas is legal what the prices are for aas, i.e 1amp test e 250mgs/ml?

Please delete if unappropiate, im guessing as aas is legal over there, that there isnt a problem on price discussion because basically i/we are talking about an otc prescription medicine.(but what do i know).lol

NO....! IF THE GREEKS BEGIN PRACTICING KEGAL EXERCISES...THERE WILL BE A SEXUAL REVOLUTION. SOMEONE STOP THE MADNESS. ;) :D

i know i know, as soon as i pressed the submit button i noticed it, cant change it now, guess i'll live with the shame.lol:D

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA...Don't worry!

i know i know, as soon as i pressed the submit button i noticed it, cant change it now, guess i'll live with the shame.lol:D

I thought it was funny as hell. :)

I am in a goofy mood tonight.

Can you tell I am avoiding the treadmill? Sheet!

4 peeps viewing this thread, one of em sexy as hell, wrong name , i probably just chatted up a dude

Last edited:
I know they used to be "keagl" up to 2005 or 2006 is greece, i believe they still are, not 100% sure though. I think that in greece, alot of script meds are sometimes available over the counter, and scripts are just used to make meds cheaper :p, dont remember who told me that, but im pretty sure that its true. Maybe someone with more info on greece could chime in :)

I know they used to be "keagl" up to 2005 or 2006 is greece, i believe they still are, not 100% sure though. I think that in greece, alot of script meds are sometimes available over the counter, and scripts are just used to make meds cheaper :p, dont remember who told me that, but im pretty sure that its true. Maybe someone with more info on greece could chime in :)

Is anyone gonna let me live this down?:D

Yeah upto 2006 thats all i can find info on, somet about their olympic team getting busted for aas use, mostly women. Yeah we need a greek bro to jump in. Ive found one price that is 600mgs deca $12 about £6.50 script in greece, bt that aint really reliable.

Last edited:
yeah they are legal an quite reasonable to you can more or less buy anything you want over the counter there egypt is the same as well an really cheap prob about 2 dollars average for the likes of sus an deca i'm in the uk an lots of my gear comes from there

From what I can gather from friends, back street chemists yes, main stream no , You will have alot more luck in Turkey

I loved Norma Test E, shame I cant get it anymore. :mad:

you can switch your browser settings to greece, and then do a search. all the greek bodybuilding forums will come up too.

i think google automatically adjusts to the country browser setting.

it would help if you know greek.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner