over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids on a Plane

my luggage is always inspected and opened if it has anything other than clothes in it, sodas, sauces, spices, lotions etc.
I once got pulled arriving home after a flight from florida. The TSA was looking at my luggage for my pins and scripted upjohn cyp and sandoz test cyp both were full after a trip to mexico via a cruise.
they asked why I had both bottles and I told them it was a long trip.
funny the cruise lines at port never inspected my shopping bags that had alcohol, and 11 primoteston and 11 sustanon redi's LOL.
The TSA was cool with the scripted test bottles, I guess cause they let me go.

I've always wondered what the pros do when traveling overseas for shows. The amounts of gear in short esters along with other stuff seems like it could be a good amount to check in their luggage. And they look obvious to the public for this type of thing.

pros never leave the house without a gallon of their favorite, umm... "body lotion" at hand ;):D

I've always wondered what the pros do when traveling overseas for shows. The amounts of gear in short esters along with other stuff seems like it could be a good amount to check in their luggage. And they look obvious to the public for this type of thing.

For the same reason that rock stars don't fly around with coke and weed on them. They have someone that makes sure things like that are taken care of and available when they arrive at their travel destination. :)

For the same reason that rock stars don't fly around with coke and weed on them. They have someone that makes sure things like that are taken care of and available when they arrive at their travel destination. :)

that sums it up

Not worth it god damn where is humanity going. Lol

I agree that if done smartly, they can go through without raising suspicion. However, for me, it's about risk vs gain; especially when most can use a longer esters to offset the inconvenience of a relatively short trip. Then again, I'm a few years past my invincible days. :)

i agree totally.

if you have to do something regularly much better to plan it out a little so that it doesn't effect you and take unnecessary risks.

then again weird or controlled things are part of my every day life.

a few preloads and my daily supps i dont really bat an eye at...
i do have to remember not to push it though...lol

why do this ? just ship to hotel you are staying at ? I do it all the time

Last edited:
All I could think of when I saw the title...

62052666.jpg

:D

I was going to make this exact same thing.

Just throw in what you need in an almost-empty prescription TRT test bottle in the proper ratios for your cycle. Of course make sure it's got the prescription information on it.
That should be 100% reliable.

Let's all start hopping on planes with injectable gear because a guy with 8 posts told us to. Screw that.

Let's all start hopping on planes with injectable gear because a guy with 8 posts told us to. Screw that.

Not to mention the game plan written out for them now. Totally not worth it to me. If you need it that bad make a topical.

I just flew last week with a fresh needle and 1.5cc of oil in unlabeled vial wrapped in foil, in bag with toiletries, in checked luggage. No problem for me. It`s so small they don`t care about that. Now if its in your carry on would be a different story

Omg some of u guys. I cant imagine what would happen if someone got popped doing this. Maybe some time? Funny if u were blacklisted from from flying.

Im not pointing fingers at any individual but come on guys.
Sometimes i fear for humanity.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner