over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids or hgh and slin

aris527

Newbies
Should someone who is lifting for years and cruising and blasting, and doesn't compete, try slin with hgh or just continue with simple roid cycles. Example, using trt dose 120mg test e per week and blasting for 6-8 weeks with just injectable roids and come back to trt or use trt with 2ius of hgh and fast slin pre and post workout? I mean will be beneficial and healthy the slin and hgh with just trt? Or slin is something for competitive athletes?

Insulin at workouts. Protection against the bad, amplification of all the good stuff that's produced around resistance training until failure, it's agreed then.

Should someone who is lifting for years and cruising and blasting, and doesn't compete, try slin with hgh or just continue with simple roid cycles. Example, using trt dose 120mg test e per week and blasting for 6-8 weeks with just injectable roids and come back to trt or use trt with 2ius of hgh and fast slin pre and post workout? I mean will be beneficial and healthy the slin and hgh with just trt? Or slin is something for competitive athletes?

TRT + 2 units GH + enough insulin to give pancreas a break if you're eating a good amount of carbs.

IMO theres no need for insulin unless you are trying to pack on the weight.
Considering you are just running some enhanced TRT cycles, it doesn't seem like you are looking for an additional 10lb of LBM. So no reason for the slin. GH and gear work synergistically though.

Has anyone ever packed on weight on insulin alone? Or does this approach simply hit the right pathways, transiently, at a critical time? Of course this assumes that a person has insulin sensitivity under control. Actually, the influx of amino acids and glucose is primarily anticatabolic, great for the trauma of resistance training, and only anabolic secondarily if-&when the amino acids are used for protein synthesis.

So if I understand correctly, if someone want to put mass, it's ok.
But how much of that mass is keepable after end of slin? Is it worth it at the end?

Actually, the influx of amino acids and glucose is primarily anticatabolic, great for the trauma of resistance training, and only anabolic secondarily if-&when the amino acids are used for protein synthesis.
Glycogenesis is itself anabolic, independent of muscle protein synthesis. Anabolism does not refer to only muscle hypertrophy.

Insulin does increase muscle protein synthesis with concomitant increases in muscle blood flow, and available amino acid delivery.

For the most part, the testosterone is permissive towards the insulin. People only gain mass according to how much the testosterone affords toward insulin and IGF. The steroids dictate mass by increasing the rate of synthesis from the nucleus, while insulin is just outside the cell on a membrane receptor. Most people do not put on mass with TRT and workout insulin.

I think that we are in agreement that the insulin matters the least in this equation, as long as you have your sensitivity under control. Insulin matters, but your body makes a significant amount. You really need your exogenous GH and Testosterone.

Glycogenesis is itself anabolic, independent of muscle protein synthesis. Anabolism does not refer to only muscle hypertrophy.

Insulin does increase muscle protein synthesis with concomitant increases in muscle blood flow, and available amino acid delivery.
Glycogenesis is metabolic, one to the other, no greater conjunction.
Insulin first anticatabolic, then anabolic; 1, 2, 3.

Glycogenesis is metabolic, one to the other, no greater conjunction.
Insulin first anticatabolic, then anabolic; 1, 2, 3.
Glycogenesis is metabolic. It is also anabolic. It's the anabolic synthesis of glycogen.

Insulin is anticatabolic and anabolic.

Growth hormone is both catabolic and anabolic.

"Anabolic" is frequently synonymously used for muscle hypertrophy. Hypertrophy is an anabolic process but anabolism does not only refer to muscle.

For the most part, the testosterone is permissive towards the insulin. People only gain mass according to how much the testosterone affords toward insulin and IGF. The steroids dictate mass by increasing the rate of synthesis from the nucleus, while insulin is just outside the cell on a membrane receptor. Most people do not put on mass with TRT and workout insulin.

I think that we are in agreement that the insulin matters the least in this equation, as long as you have your sensitivity under control. Insulin matters, but your body makes a significant amount. You really need
your exogenous GH and Testosterone.

Ok. Now I understand it. It was little complicated for me , but I finally got it 😄
First need is decent amount of steroids like test then add hgh for synergy and then slin if can't control insulin. You all were very informative. Thank you. So, example, it's better to do a high test tren blast and give it a boost with hgh than mess up with slin if my blood glucose is under control.

For me I have assumed that pre/post slin in conjunction with pre/intra/post carb intake is taking advantage of the heightened anabolic window.
Ie using slin to shuttle more nutrients into worked muscle when it is spent of glycogen.
We feed/refill muscle glycogen after it has been truly (or at least for the best part) been spent when pushing through failure, when the muscle is like an empty sponge.
HGH is flooding the system with more IGF1 and improving MPS, slin is shuttling in the fuel for the refill/rebuild/repair.

My knowledge is most definitely in need of boosting with regards to the finer details of testosterone involvement in this process. Nothing short of fascinating!
Rbc and nitrogen retention?
Keep it coming gents, awesome thread.......

So if I understand correctly, if someone want to put mass, it's ok.
But how much of that mass is keepable after end of slin? Is it worth it at the end?
I believe that any gains that are made are kept when the same stimulus that built the tissue is maintained and progressed and fed accordingly.
Use it or lose it kinda vibe.
Progressive overload and log book!
That’s my take on it anyway brother

For me I have assumed that pre/post slin in conjunction with pre/intra/post carb intake is taking advantage of the heightened anabolic window.
Ie using slin to shuttle more nutrients into worked muscle when it is spent of glycogen.
We feed/refill muscle glycogen after it has been truly (or at least for the best part) been spent when pushing through failure, when the muscle is like an empty sponge.
HGH is flooding the system with more IGF1 and improving MPS, slin is shuttling in the fuel for the refill/rebuild/repair.

My knowledge is most definitely in need of boosting with regards to the finer details of testosterone involvement in this process. Nothing short of fascinating!
Rbc and nitrogen retention?
Keep it coming gents, awesome thread.......

Plain and simple. Reading and learning. Very informative explanation of how to boost mass and feed the body with nutrients when the anabolic window occurs.
That with the progressive overload training, will be my next experiment.
Thank you bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity