HERE GOES

PERFORMANCE COSMETIC

DECA EQ
NPP MASTERON
PEPTIDES(GHRP2, GRF 1-29) PROVIRON
ANAVAR PRIMO
TREN (HIGH RANGE 400-800) WINSTROL
TEST P TREN (low dose 200-400)
GH (mod dose 10-15IU PHARM) GH ( low dose 5-10IUPHARM)
DBOL ANAVAR

HERE GOES

PERFORMANCE COSMETIC

DECA EQ
NPP MASTERON
PEPTIDES(GHRP2, GRF 1-29) PROVIRON
ANAVAR PRIMO
TREN (HIGH RANGE 400-800) WINSTROL
TEST P TREN (low dose 200-400)
GH (mod dose 10-15IU PHARM) GH ( low dose 5-10IUPHARM)
DBOL ANAVAR

gotta disagree a little

can i ask what you mean by performance? coz if your refering to athletic or competitive performance masteron, winstrol, anavar and eq are probably the best performance enhancements on the market for sports

or are we looking at this solely from a bodybuilding perspective of getting huge and ripped? in which case, this isnt performance enhancement IMO

just my thoughts

I think what he means is performance that gives you the strength and size but not the cosmetic look. Those drugs on the left side gives u the performance and the ones on the right hand side gives you the cosmetic look, for instance winstrol is a cutting drug and others give u the cutting look hence the cosmetic look. I could be wrong but maybe that's what he is saying.

I don't understand you came to those conclusions? Please explain. Winstrol as a cosmetic drug?? Way off there....Just ask Ben Johnson!

reminds me a lot of how pot heads sit around and come up with tiny discrepancies to describe the high of a particular strain of weed, when all I ever feel is just high.

Essentially when it comes to gear you only need to know three things. One, does it aromatize, two, how strongly does it bind to the AR, and three is it c17 alpha alkylated, and honestly even that last one still falls under number two, since androgen binding is greatly influenced by this manipulation.

Giving steroids these other esoteric classifications only serves to confuse those who don't understand biochemistry. I should know, because I don't know shit about biochemistry.

gotta disagree a little

can i ask what you mean by performance? coz if your refering to athletic or competitive performance masteron, winstrol, anavar and eq are probably the best performance enhancements on the market for sports

or are we looking at this solely from a bodybuilding perspective of getting huge and ripped? in which case, this isnt performance enhancement IMO

just my thoughts

I can say from an athletic performance point that I agree completely with thatbloke. I have not used Var but the others make a noticeable difference when used along with the proper training of course. I would also add Primo to the list of "good for athletic performance".

Unnecessary thinking and completely wrong.

Don't know where to start... winny brillant performance enhancer, eq as a performance enhancer too... how many bb's take high tren before comp... too many to list.

In general, the only steroid that doesn't contribute much to strength or performance at all is Primobolan, but it is highly cosmetic.

HERE GOES

PERFORMANCE

DECA
NPP
PEPTIDES(GHRP2, GRF 1-29)
ANAVAR
TREN (HIGH RANGE 400-800)
TEST
GH (MOD DOSE 10-15IU PHARM)
DBOL

COSMETIC

EQ
MASTERON
PROVIRON
PRIMO
WINSTROL
TREN (LOW DOSE 200-400)
GH (LOW DOSE 5-10IU PHARM)
ANAVAR

I think what he means is performance that gives you the strength and size but not the cosmetic look. Those drugs on the left side gives u the performance and the ones on the right hand side gives you the cosmetic look, for instance winstrol is a cutting drug and others give u the cutting look hence the cosmetic look. I could be wrong but maybe that's what he is saying

There sorry for the confusion

Big chef put the nail on the head,, Theres a reason why the new fad has been test , tren , mast ? why because it creates gains and still keeps you lean

Why dont we hear of huge test and deca cycles anymore because although it gives you some of the best performance in the gym and overall mass the look is a bloated watery mess.

That Bloke I understand your point on EQ and the purpose in which it was created but out of my own personal experience I didnt see much in terms of Performance,, I did notice very vascular full muscle bellies,, Masteron being androgenic I can see it having performance effects but It is never used in this way it is used mainly for hardness..

Last edited:
is this an ad for Euro Jins? I see a small nonsensical post but in huge red letters "Euro Jins" with email addresses.

I am a rep for EURO_JINS so everytime I post my signature will show there company information

HERE GOES

PERFORMANCE

DECA
NPP
PEPTIDES(GHRP2, GRF 1-29)
ANAVAR
TREN (HIGH RANGE 400-800)
TEST
GH (MOD DOSE 10-15IU PHARM)
DBOL

COSMETIC

EQ
MASTERON
PROVIRON
PRIMO
WINSTROL
TREN (LOW DOSE 200-400)
GH (LOW DOSE 5-10IU PHARM)
ANAVAR

There sorry for the confusion

Big chef put the nail on the head,, Theres a reason why the new fad has been test , tren , mast ? why because it creates gains and still keeps you lean

Why dont we hear of huge test and deca cycles anymore because although it gives you some of the best performance in the gym and overall mass the look is a bloated watery mess.

That Bloke I understand your point on EQ and the purpose in which it was created but out of my own personal experience I didnt see much in terms of Performance,, I did notice very vascular full muscle bellies,, Masteron being androgenic I can see it having performance effects but It is never used in this way it is used mainly for hardness..

yea man i still gotta disagree with a few points:

trenbelone in any dosage gives size and strength, and frankly from a cosmetic stand point i feel (and im sure many others do) the higher the tren dose, the better youll look, the hardness vasularity and dryness tren gives just gets better and better as the doses go higher, anyone whos tried it can probably tell you the same

as far as strength, masteron is probably one of the most abused steroids in weight division powerlifting, it piles on strength and aggression without much weight at all, and it is very dose dependent, it is an amazing performance enhancement that many people dont seem to be aware of how abused it really is,
i would think as you suggested being how androgenic it is and its strong binding affinity to the AR it would give people a clue though,
its also a very well tolerated steroid, so guys who can afford it will run a gram of the stuff without hesitation if they wanna get strong

and from personal experience, running 1.2 grams of masteron frontloaded wen i was in thailand, i added 40 pounds to my incline press in under a week without gaining any weight

as for eq, i cannot comment on its muscle building abilities as i dont use it, tryed it once and wasnt amazed,
but i do know quite a few cyclists and runners (national competitors) who use the short ester version of the stuff stacked with winnie or var, and most argue eq does wonders,

just my thoughts

Last edited:
trenbelone in any dosage gives size and strength, and frankly from a cosmetic stand point i can tell ya the higher the tren, the better youll look, the hardness vasularity and dryness tren gives just gets better and better as the doses go higher, anyone whos tried it can probably tell you the same

I agree with that and thought about it whle I was making the comparison....

Great outlook on masteron TBH i never knew power lifters used that as there choice but I can definitely see why...

I agree with that and thought about it whle I was making the comparison....

Great outlook on masteron TBH i never knew power lifters used that as there choice but I can definitely see why...

like anything i recommend try it and see for yourself, obviously the higher tren doses do have sides, but they will be tolerable wen ur legs start looking like feathered road maps hahahaha

yea alot of guys dont seem to be aware of mast, i think becoz most people are interested in powerlifters in the very heavy or heaviest divisions so masteron doesnt seem the preferential choice

but if youve got a strict weight class, masteron in big doses id say is the number 1 choice with some var/tren

masteron is like Ritalin in powerlifting, heavily used, not very known about

oooo and a gram of masteron or more psycologicaly feels like your on tren without the insomnia :) aggression, drive and energy like nothing else

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar