over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids that actually promote tissue healing

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Aside from HGH obviously , what other steroids would be beneficial to promote healing post surgery.??

I've heard that anavar and Deca both actually promote collagen synthesis , would it be worth adding say 15-20mg Anavar a day or 100mg Deca a week to you TRT and 4iu HGH.??

Would taking straight collagen with protein be beneficial in any way??

I'm going in for a duodenal reconstruction on the 13th , and just thinking about what could stack the odds in my favor to help recovery
They will be cutting my abdomen open again from pelvic to sternum for the reconstruction as well as possible having to remove more large intestine.

Aside from HGH obviously , what other steroids would be beneficial to promote healing post surgery.??

I've heard that anavar and Deca both actually promote collagen synthesis , would it be worth adding say 15-20mg Anavar a day or 100mg Deca a week to you TRT and 4iu HGH.??

I'm going in for a duodenal reconstruction on the 13th , and just thinking about what could stack the odds in my favor to help recovery
They will be cutting my abdomen open again from pelvic to sternum for the reconstruction as well as possible having to remove more large intestine.
When I had my knee replaced last year I took a trt dose (150cyp) , 10 mg anavar , and 3iu hgh. Don’t know if it helped or not but figured it couldn’t hurt. I do remember reading a study and if I remember correctly, the (healing dose for lack of better term) anavar dose was incredibly small (5-10???) compared to bodybuilding dosages.

Everybody is different, but I get some GI irritation from var and probably wouldn't use an oral while recovering from surgery of the duodenum.

I love glutamine for helping heal stuff in the gut.

Get your bloods as clean and in range, and pure as possible. If you need
a TRT dosage to get you in range, I would only do that. And I would run
as fast and as far away as possible from any anabolics or GH unless you
actually need the latter.

The theory of contrary opinion I know and will go against what most
people will say here but . . .

Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery. You can do this, a piece of cake
for you, you being a strong and smart guy.

Oxandrolone has the most supporting research. I've run 20-30mg a day after my injury in early July. Just stopped on 11/30.
I don't know how well it works with soft tissue, but it does help collagen.

You should look into : cissus , ostarine , bpc156 tb500 this is what you want

I would definitely start with diet as nothing can happen with out the raw building blocks to start with. After a small surgery i had last summer the Dr. recommended a product that had protein, glutamine and collagen zinc HMB and a few other things that can be gotten easy in a daily vitamin. As i was already taking everything but the HMB i added that to my regiment.
Before i had my spine surgery 10 years ago my Dr' told me he used HGH with his spine surgery and though it would be beneficial to me if i could find some. And i added that in. Had my shoulder partially replaced 3 months before the spine surgery and used it for both and healed well and had virtually no pain. I would think that HGH would be more beneficial especially as one gets older and makes less.

When I had my distal bicep repaired my ortho was onboard with continued trt and hgh usage throughout the process.

I would definitely start with diet as nothing can happen with out the raw building blocks to start with. After a small surgery i had last summer the Dr. recommended a product that had protein, glutamine and collagen zinc HMB and a few other things that can be gotten easy in a daily vitamin. As i was already taking everything but the HMB i added that to my regiment.
Before i had my spine surgery 10 years ago my Dr' told me he used HGH with his spine surgery and though it would be beneficial to me if i could find some. And i added that in. Had my shoulder partially replaced 3 months before the spine surgery and used it for both and healed well and had virtually no pain. I would think that HGH would be more beneficial especially as one gets older and makes less.
That's probably gonna be the hard part.
After the last surgery , granted it was a complete fuckin up , I had a port for several weeks.
I wasn't allowed to swallow anything for 10 days then only water for another 10-12 days. All my nutrition was injected below the duodenum which makes it really hard because any protein doesn't get chemically broke down by the stomach acid. I ended up using EAA which really helped stop the insane weight loss.
I'm hoping the eating restrictions won't be near as long this time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-211317~2.png
    Screenshot_20221203-211317~2.png
    849 KB · Views: 16

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members