over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

steroids that used to be "pro-hormones"

Superdrol is methylated mastorone I think the anabolic androgenic rating is 200/100 but don't quote me. It's the best steroid for size without water iv ever used. I don't know the mechanism but it packs glycogen into muscle cells a close second to insluin but only 4 a short amaount of time, 6 weeks at the most due to toxic effect. One truly puts on size but some is lost after its discontinued even then it has streched the muscle facia and brings one to a new level of musculature.
Msten was a true beast too. But the headaches and acne were almost unbarable for some. The most strength ever gained from an oral imo.
There was a product called halocor from the company pharmtec, that product was a true prohormone, the precursor to turnabol. It was far superior to the steroid turnabol, sometimes there are other actions that happen when a prohormone is changed, in one's body, to the actual steroid. Sex and workout, another best.
Some of that stuff yielded fantastic returns although it was verry understudyed compared to some available compounds.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

it says actually that supredrol is Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 400/20

Superdrol is methylated mastorone I think the anabolic androgenic rating is 200/100 but don't quote me. It's the best steroid for size without water iv ever used. I don't know the mechanism but it packs glycogen into muscle cells a close second to insluin but only 4 a short amaount of time, 6 weeks at the most due to toxic effect. One truly puts on size but some is lost after its discontinued even then it has streched the muscle facia and brings one to a new level of musculature.
Msten was a true beast too. But the headaches and acne were almost unbarable for some. The most strength ever gained from an oral imo.
There was a product called halocor from the company pharmtec, that product was a true prohormone, the precursor to turnabol. It was far superior to the steroid turnabol, sometimes there are other actions that happen when a prohormone is changed, in one's body, to the actual steroid. Sex and workout, another best.
Some of that stuff yielded fantastic returns although it was verry understudyed compared to some available compounds.

It's 400/20. SD has one of the highest Q ratios of all AAS (ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects.)

Agreed. That M-drol (superdrol) was best oral steroid ive ever taken. And i used if for quite a while off and on back in my late 20s. Phenomenal product. In 4 weeks on just 20mg a day i looked like a did a 3 month cycle of trenbelone without all the nasty sides from the tren. id take it again but i refuse to put my liver and kidneys at any more risk. I was a nut in my 20s and i know im gonna pay for it later in life. so i just refuse to even take an advil these days.

So, which ones of the so called pro-hormones were actually pro-hormones? AFAIK they're all full blown steroids and the name pro-hormone was used simply to circumvent the law.

Agreed. That M-drol (superdrol) was best oral steroid ive ever taken. And i used if for quite a while off and on back in my late 20s. Phenomenal product. In 4 weeks on just 20mg a day i looked like a did a 3 month cycle of trenbelone without all the nasty sides from the tren. id take it again but i refuse to put my liver and kidneys at any more risk. I was a nut in my 20s and i know im gonna pay for it later in life. so i just refuse to even take an advil these days.
Well said, I almost mentioned similar ideas about super and tren. Super also had a thermogenic effect similar or better than tren 4 me. I would noticeable slim up in just a few weeks of use. Hands down powerful product with no noticeable (external) sides at 20migs, 4 me, I will do bloods next time I run at 4 weeks and post results. Should be this winter.

Any body out there ever run epi 2a 3a /Epistane? Iv heard some really posative poast, and read some verry negative stuff about its makeup. Iv read all I can find on line and know it's powerful 4 some beacuse of coustomer reviews where I bought it pre2014 ban. After the ban I saw it on eBay selling for more than $400.00 a bottle, some body out there must have loved it. From all I read one eather responded well or not at all, some clame it was better than super 4 them in the reviews I read. Anabolic androgenic raiting was 1100/91. I know it was used in an anticancer drug 4 woman in Japan.

My fav of all time was PHF Boladrol. I loved that stuff. Wish it was still around.

It's 400/20. SD has one of the highest Q ratios of all AAS (ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects.)

speaking of high ratio - look MENT - Ratio: 2300-650, M1T - Ratio: 910-1600/100-220, Methyl-D (Methyldienolone) -Ratio: 1000/200-300. And these are compounds i never even cared about, till recently when i start seeing them on the sponsors' lists....

So, which ones of the so called pro-hormones were actually pro-hormones? AFAIK they're all full blown steroids and the name pro-hormone was used simply to circumvent the law.

1AD and 4AD are the two most popular true prohormones I know off. That was my first ever cycle

1AD and 4AD are the two most popular true prohormones I know off. That was my first ever cycle
Me too. Great memories. Good stuff. Gained 15lbs on 1AD.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Me too. Great memories. Good stuff. Gained 15lbs on 1AD.

They got lost in the sea of designer steroids that came out shortly after. They weren't very suppressive and you got clean gains.

Trenavar, halodrol, alpha 1 (some conversion to m1t + has an active steroid too), epiandro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They got lost in the sea of designer steroids that came out shortly after. They weren't very suppressive and you got clean gains.
Yeah. 1AD was the first thing I ever took 11oxo for pct I believe.

what s the story with all those pro-hormones/designer steroids, that just 10 years ago were for the amateurs who shop at GNC, now i read the profiles - same have anabolic rating for 900-1600...are they really that effective..never heard them being a part of any pro's cycle. I am talking about M1T, Methyl - D ,Methyltrienolone, Superdrol, (MENT - i m not sure even about the story on that stuff), and a lot of others??? I meant test ratio anabolic: adrogenic is 100:100, tren is 500:500, Deca is 125:37, and all of a sudden those new ones are 1000:200.....

Some of them were prohormones (metabolized into steroids once in the system), but many of them were actually real steroids to begin with (M1T, Epi, SD)

Also, don't get hung up on those ratios. Rookie mistake. All it measures is the growth of the levator ani muscle vs. the prostate in male rats. Those numbers don't mean dick in real world.

Some of them were prohormones (metabolized into steroids once in the system), but many of them were actually real steroids to begin with (M1T, Epi, SD)

Also, don't get hung up on those ratios. Rookie mistake. All it measures is the growth of the levator ani muscle vs. the prostate in male rats. Those numbers don't mean dick in real world.

Whaaaat?? levator muscle vs the prostate? that doesnt make any sense....

Whaaaat?? levator muscle vs the prostate? that doesnt make any sense....

Yeah, no shit, which is why it puzzles me to no end when people reference these values as if they hold any practical bearing to the human physiology. Halotestin has an AA ratio of like 1900:900 or something crazy like that while Test has a ratio of 100:100. It's pretty clear which one will end up putting more muscle on you in the grand scheme of things.

The only correlation that I can see is that the higher numbered compounds are usually on the more toxic end; but even that's not fully accurate.

Don't get me wrong, Halo is clearly one of the most androgenic steroids available to us, but the actual values themselves are derived from irrelevant measurements.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity