over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

steroids that used to be "pro-hormones"

xman280

Banned
what s the story with all those pro-hormones/designer steroids, that just 10 years ago were for the amateurs who shop at GNC, now i read the profiles - same have anabolic rating for 900-1600...are they really that effective..never heard them being a part of any pro's cycle. I am talking about M1T, Methyl - D ,Methyltrienolone, Superdrol, (MENT - i m not sure even about the story on that stuff), and a lot of others??? I meant test ratio anabolic: adrogenic is 100:100, tren is 500:500, Deca is 125:37, and all of a sudden those new ones are 1000:200.....

You pretty much summed it up.

Prohormones all metabolized into steroids in the body in some fashion

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

yeah but the difference between 100 anabolic rating and 1600 is insane, the price difference as a raw powder is just as insane trestolone 100g is like $ 2500, tren hex is half that price....

Last edited:
My first was super DMZ 3.0 by IML and it transformed me in no time. It was alpha1 (some conversion to m1t), DMZ, and msten, all powerful designer steroids. Many like these are active steroids and need no conversion. Some of them probably have ratios similar to what you listed, especially msten which replaced superdrol when it was banned. Haven't done them in a while but like them a lot. Just AAS last few years. I think the good PH/DS should be popular alongside of dbol, winny, var, etc. I've seen some such as superdrol and a msten/DMZ combo start to become available from labs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My first was super DMZ 3.0 by IML and it transformed me in no time. It was alpha1 (some conversion to m1t), DMZ, and msten, all powerful designer steroids. Many like these are active steroids and need no conversion. Some of them probably have ratios similar to what you listed, especially msten which replaced superdrol when it was banned. Haven't done them in a while but like them a lot. Just AAS last few years. I think the good PH/DS should be popular alongside of dbol, winny, var, etc. I've seen some such as superdrol and a msten/DMZ combo start to become available from labs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

they are ...as we speak (purplepanda), just not sure what to think of that stuff

Superdrol was never a prohormone..its always been a steroid

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yes it was, it s never been FDA approved and at that time was sold as a prohormone, at least it was labeled as one...

Many times the over the counter Pro hormones didn't need to be metabolized by the body to become effective, they were already active and potent steroids. Alot of them stronger than the old school Dbol, adrol, winstrol etc... (the golden days lol)

yes it was, it s never been FDA approved and at that time was sold as a prohormone, at least it was labeled as one...

Prohormone: Compound, usually a hormone itself such as 4-androstenediol, that while possibly having some activity before conversion was/is taken with the hope it will convert to it's target hormone such as testosterone.

Designer Steroid: these are 100% active and do not require any conversion to be active. Often times methylated just like all the classics like dbol. Many of these were looked at years ago by pharma companies but were passed over for various reasons. It was simply easier to call them prohormones when they were sold prior to the ban. Just because superdrol was marketed as a prohormone does not mean it ever was. It was and is an oral steroid.

Many times the over the counter Pro hormones didn't need to be metabolized by the body to become effective, they were already active and potent steroids. Alot of them stronger than the old school Dbol, adrol, winstrol etc... (the golden days lol)

Nothing beat being able to walk into the mall and buy designers from GNC while getting cash back points on my credit card haha. :headbang:

They raise pros like cattle now, with all the stem cells that they'd ever need.

The internet is stuck with all the great steroids like the one's that kids buy at the store, or the one's that actors take to save their comedy careers.

what s the story with all those pro-hormones/designer steroids, that just 10 years ago were for the amateurs who shop at GNC, now i read the profiles - same have anabolic rating for 900-1600...are they really that effective..never heard them being a part of any pro's cycle. I am talking about M1T, Methyl - D ,Methyltrienolone, Superdrol, (MENT - i m not sure even about the story on that stuff), and a lot of others??? I meant test ratio anabolic: adrogenic is 100:100, tren is 500:500, Deca is 125:37, and all of a sudden those new ones are 1000:200.....

Profiles are bullshit, forget those...

Back in the 60's, pharmaceutical industry started synthesizing different anabolic steroids from small modifications on the structure of the testosterone molecule. From all the studies and trials they did back then, only a few of many were thought to have clinical use. We're talking drol, winny, dbol, deca, etc...

The other ones remained forgotten for decades. Late 90's Patrick Arnold and Victor Conte started synthesizing those forgotten steroids to beat WADA tests, that were quite specific at the time. By early 2000's we had what is known as the BALCO scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal

So, few companies thought they could make a penny out of these so called "forgotten steroids" by labeling them as pro-hormones and waiting until the FDA figures out. It takes about 2 years for the whole FDA bureaucracy to come to terms and take a product from the shelves. These are 2 years of huge profits.

Then it happened, we got Superdrol, M1T, Madol, etc, etc, etc...

These are full blown, very potent anabolic steroids that the pharmaceutical industry didn't have interest in making back in the day.

Ment was a slightly different story, if I'm correct. They researched it as a male contraceptive and HRT drug, but didn't make production. Then some chemists started making it and here it is.

I could be wrong on a few details or overall timeline, but it's basically this.

M-Drol (aka Superdrol) at 10mg twice per day was best oral i ever used back in the day. Now i just stay away from orals. Dont see need for them when non-toxic oils get the job done just fine. I like my liver and kidneys

There are definitely some pro caliber competitors out there running m1t and superdrol

Profiles are bullshit, forget those...

Back in the 60's, pharmaceutical industry started synthesizing different anabolic steroids from small modifications on the structure of the testosterone molecule. From all the studies and trials they did back then, only a few of many were thought to have clinical use. We're talking drol, winny, dbol, deca, etc...

The other ones remained forgotten for decades. Late 90's Patrick Arnold and Victor Conte started synthesizing those forgotten steroids to beat WADA tests, that were quite specific at the time. By early 2000's we had what is known as the BALCO scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal

So, few companies thought they could make a penny out of these so called "forgotten steroids" by labeling them as pro-hormones and waiting until the FDA figures out. It takes about 2 years for the whole FDA bureaucracy to come to terms and take a product from the shelves. These are 2 years of huge profits.

Then it happened, we got Superdrol, M1T, Madol, etc, etc, etc...

These are full blown, very potent anabolic steroids that the pharmaceutical industry didn't have interest in making back in the day.

Ment was a slightly different story, if I'm correct. They researched it as a male contraceptive and HRT drug, but didn't make production. Then some chemists started making it and here it is.

I could be wrong on a few details or overall timeline, but it's basically this.

Basically they got ahold of this book, "Vida book" they called it, and picked out ones that looked potent on paper and asked the Chinese to synthesize them. I think Patrick Arnold may have done some synthesis on the tetrahydrogestrinone himself, but not sure.

Julius A. Vida. Androgens and anabolic agents : chemistry and pharmacology

Attachments

• md19607795007.jpg
    md19607795007.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 267
It was simply easier to call them prohormones when they were sold prior to the ban. Just because superdrol was marketed as a prohormone does not mean it ever was. It was and is an oral steroid.

They actually called many of them "prosteroids" lmao, wtf is that?:rolleyes::D

Even the prohormones were legally classed as AAS later. It was sort of a liberal use of the term anyway, even for the ones converting to active metabolites.

Basically they got ahold of this book, "Vida book" they called it, and picked out ones that looked potent on paper and asked the Chinese to synthesize them. I think Patrick Arnold may have done some synthesis on the tetrahydrogestrinone himself, but not sure.

Yes, exactly. I was trying to remember the name of the book but didn't.

The drug you're talking about is "The Clear", right? Yes, I heard PA did it himself.

These books are selling for over a thousand dollars on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Androgens-Anabolic-Agents-Chemistry-Pharmacology/dp/0127218505

Superdrol is methylated mastorone I think the anabolic androgenic rating is 200/100 but don't quote me. It's the best steroid for size without water iv ever used. I don't know the mechanism but it packs glycogen into muscle cells a close second to insluin but only 4 a short amaount of time, 6 weeks at the most due to toxic effect. One truly puts on size but some is lost after its discontinued even then it has streched the muscle facia and brings one to a new level of musculature.
Msten was a true beast too. But the headaches and acne were almost unbarable for some. The most strength ever gained from an oral imo.
There was a product called halocor from the company pharmtec, that product was a true prohormone, the precursor to turnabol. It was far superior to the steroid turnabol, sometimes there are other actions that happen when a prohormone is changed, in one's body, to the actual steroid. Sex and workout, another best.
Some of that stuff yielded fantastic returns although it was verry understudyed compared to some available compounds.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

If you read some old stuff from Patrick he definitely said he did some synthesizing himself at the lab he was working at

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws