over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids without training hard?

-Admin-

Banned
note: please read the post before replying with outright negative comments.

A while back I injured both of my shoulders, and they have never really healed properly (i did 3 years of physio and tried every 'magic' potion known to man) for me to get back to proper training. I have still been training since but it is not ideal, basically I can't do any direct shoulder work, I can only do inclined pushups for chest (but I may try doing proper flat pushups soon), seated rows for back, and some bi/tri exercises, and obviously legs (I do get a good workout from these exercises, and I do take them to failure however). I probaly could do some different exercises but to be honest I am scared of trying them because I don't want to make the injuries worse.

basically my Q is, if my diet is perfect and I do my best at training that I can do, will i still reap the benefits from aas? My friend told me that if my diet is good, the aas will still work even if i can't train like a demon.

Last edited:
AAS will help even if you're walking. The problem then becomes how much are you going to take for the little investment in training you're putting in? See my question? There is absolutely no doubt that with a good diet, some AAS usage and some proper training you will get some nice results. But keep in mind, if you are limited to certain exercises then don't go shooting for the moon on huge results. Getting the most out of AAS means using any and all means of training to help you grow. Once you hit that wall where you stopped making gains, you then need to find different exercises to keep the gains coming. So try new exercises just don't go so heavy and see how you feel. Even if it's light weight for high reps. Good gains can still be made.

To sum it up, yes! Good diet and and training and AAS usage will give you some good gains. Good luck

Ditto I must say!!

I wouldn't do any crazy dosages myself but mild cycles would definitely benefit you.

Maybe check out some of the sponsors that carry peptides, there's been reports of some healing up old injuries.

Deca is good for the joints and my help your shoulder aches IDK.

And for m personally decline bench press has gotten rid of all my shoulder pain....dunno what causes your woes, but that may benefit you as well.

I agree with both posters above me. If you are going to use some AAS in your current situation, keep the doses therapeutic or only slightly higher. Look into TB500 and any other healing drugs/herbs/supplements you can think of.
As far as your shoulders go, what exactly is damaged? Is it the muscle? Tendons? Ligaments? Everything?

What was injured specifically and in what way?

Has your physiologist released you to exercise?

Sometimes these injuries can hurt like hell because they have adhered in really funky ways, and exercising them again can feel like we're reinjuring them when in reality we're just breaking up some scarred tissue.

This would be a perfect opportunity to try working in the 30 rep range anyways. You want to reintroduce some inflammation in there, which is the only reason why I would suggest you not use AAS.

AAS is great for muscle tissue and bone - all the other junk under your skin suffers under the duress of AAS.

To answer your main question - you will still get muscle growth out of AAS. It really depends on how far along you are on your own natural progress, but a user can put on 10 pounds by just being on androgens, if they are not near their natural limit.

I don't think it's really useful to worry about that though. What you should be focused on is getting better. I know you've tried for 3 years and you might be giving up but I'd challenge you to fight against that notion.

If you let those balls of scar tissue continue to direct your posture and movement, you will be an old mess by the time you're 70.

if i were you i would stay away from any aas that is gonna dry you out due to already having joint problems

Guys, I believe this is just spam in disguise. I'll double check on it, but so far that's what I can tell and the name is banned for now.

I promis this isn't spam, the reason I havnt replied was because I am in australia so I was asleep while you guys were posting.

I will difenitaly get some tb500 and will do some reaserch on riptropin to hhelp.

I basically did only physio (like all the thera bands and stuff) for a full 2 years, then I worked with a personal trainer who specialized in injuries and stuff. I have made alot of improvements from when I came to him (when I first began I could'nt do a pushup without pain, couldn't even perform dumbell curls at only 3kg without pain, etc).

the injurie in the first place was a torn rotator cuff in my right arm, then a few months later my left shoulder got tendonitis because I was overusing it (to overcompensate for the right one).

I will do a course of aas, but I won't go overboard, I'll have to atlease test it out.

thanks for the replies

You will need to get a new user name. That one will not work here.

If you are serious about this there are several ways to go about this. You can still use Test, Sarms such as Osta, maybe even Deca or other supps that will aide in healing. You may want to discuss all of this with your Doc or if he is not open to that at least discuss what type of training regimen you can do. I'll pray for you. Pax et bonum.

rev wtw

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75