over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stick with the Plan??

T TOTAL

Registered
Ok, generally i do 2 or 3 day on 1 day off with the body split over 3 or 4 days. The last few weeks ive reverted back to body split over 3 days and low sets for each bodypart, but hit hard from low reps to high reps.

Now, sometimes im ' scheduled' a day off, but know the day after that i may have trouble getting in to the gym due to work etc...hence the 3 days on..However, since im back on this routine, i often feel i don't always need that day off...whereas with the higher volume routines i do. This is why i like what im doing and find im getting more from it.

But..do i stick to the plan and take that day off, or break the rules and go with the flow and take a day off when i feel it necessary...this will probably be the 5th day as after 4 days hitting the gym...i start to know it..but its not always the case???

Ok, generally i do 2 or 3 day on 1 day off with the body split over 3 or 4 days. The last few weeks ive reverted back to body split over 3 days and low sets for each bodypart, but hit hard from low reps to high reps.

Now, sometimes im ' scheduled' a day off, but know the day after that i may have trouble getting in to the gym due to work etc...hence the 3 days on..However, since im back on this routine, i often feel i don't always need that day off...whereas with the higher volume routines i do. This is why i like what im doing and find im getting more from it.

But..do i stick to the plan and take that day off, or break the rules and go with the flow and take a day off when i feel it necessary...this will probably be the 5th day as after 4 days hitting the gym...i start to know it..but its not always the case???

I would say the obvious I'm sure, but I would listen to your body. If you feel you need the day off, take it.

I have the same issues with school. Two days a week I have class from 8-5, while 2 days I have it from 9-11. So, if you feel you need the day off then take it. If you feel like you can go, then go for it.

I would say the obvious I'm sure, but I would listen to your body. If you feel you need the day off, take it.

I have the same issues with school. Two days a week I have class from 8-5, while 2 days I have it from 9-11. So, if you feel you need the day off then take it. If you feel like you can go, then go for it.

Great advice.

Much my thoughts tbh...went with it, and today to..but i now know i will definitely have tomorrow off..Body starting to tell me...

I remember Paul Dillett saying something along these lines to about training days on end and taking days off as and when needed..Breaking the rules he referred it to...the Weider rules/principles actually,haha

the more time you spend in this life/sport you will see there are no rules. Everything is constantly changing as it should, the second you start to consistently do the same thing for too long of a period you will be stagnant.

I believer you have to switch your routine just to not have your body plateau. I change my days off and routines weekly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws