over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STILL FCKIN DEPRESSED

Join the military, go do something of worth, you will travel make great lifelong friends and bang hors. You need to enjoy being single before you will be able to tell if staying with a person is the better choice. I know you said this but stop feeling bad for yourself, nothing is thta bad its in your head, look at someone who has it worse. At the end of the day you have two legs are in great shape and have only one person to take care of. You have a great stress free life take it from a family man and get the whole I have to be married shit out of your head. You be a good man become succesful and adopt a child or just be a big brother for the time being but I can promise you the last thing you need in your life is a women.

I def think the fact of me being raised by women, has a connection with the emptiness i feel in being alone..

Thanks for answering the questions.

Sometimes it takes big moves to change direction in life. Is it possible to amend the issues with your mom?

As for women and rejection. I was the same way and one day I said what do I have to lose? NOTHING be yourself and if they do not see who you are there loss. Plenty of fish in the see and there is one out there for you.

But to find the one you have to be healthy to have a good relationship.

As for meds what have you tried? You said them all but they all have some type of different reaction.

Do you have a desire to find your dad?

idk man... im hopeless.. nothings going to change in my piece of shit world.. im sorry for wasting everyones time.. we can just close this thread up..

idk man... im hopeless.. nothings going to change in my piece of shit world.. im sorry for wasting everyones time.. we can just close this thread up..

You gotta stay positive man i feel for you, been with my gf for 4 straight years and she broke up with me 3 weeks ago, got back together a week ago, then she ended it indefinitely a few days back. Said she didnt want us and wasnt in love anymore. Stay busy man, lean on friends, discuss everything you can with friends or on here. Set new goals in and out of the gym, I hope thing turn around for you brother.

Hang in there bro, life has its curve balls... Things can only start getting better.

You really need to pull yourself out of the shit hole mate. Nobody is going to do that for you unless you got to help yourself. You need to go and seek professional help such as Counselling and get your life back on track. I have been there done that and been through hell myself and felt like that too.
Up to you!!

You gotta stay positive man i feel for you, been with my gf for 4 straight years and she broke up with me 3 weeks ago, got back together a week ago, then she ended it indefinitely a few days back. Said she didnt want us and wasnt in love anymore. Stay busy man, lean on friends, discuss everything you can with friends or on here. Set new goals in and out of the gym, I hope thing turn around for you brother.

The problem is i have no friends or family to rely on.. I literally have 1 friend in this world, and he is recently married expecting a child.. the extent of the help i get from him is "stop being a pussy"

For instance right now, its 10:30am on a saturday, i just got home from doing legs.. im getting ready to go to bed until its time to go to the gym tomorow am.. if by chance i wake up, its 2 xanax then back to bed... being awake is just way to painful..

The problem is i have no friends or family to rely on.. I literally have 1 friend in this world, and he is recently married expecting a child.. the extent of the help i get from him is "stop being a pussy"

For instance right now, its 10:30am on a saturday, i just got home from doing legs.. im getting ready to go to bed until its time to go to the gym tomorow am.. if by chance i wake up, its 2 xanax then back to bed... being awake is just way to painful..

Anytime you need to talk or rant or just get something off your mind, send me a PM. I haven't slept in my own bed in 4 weeks, let alone without 2 xanax. I've never gone to church and have made plans with an old friend I haven't talked to in over 4 years about going to a gathering each Friday. Think outside of the box bro, do you have a facebook? As much as I hate it its a great way to reconnect with people you havent spoken to in a long long time. We can get through this shit bro, just gonna take time and the will to better ourselves.

After reading the other thread, are you in recovery, or did i wrongly assume that from the other thread?

No bro... the grl i met is a year clean.. and i have no experience with anyone that used to use...

Ok, sorry for assuming you're an addict as well... But i am confused, you said in a thread you started on Oct 2 she was 60 days out of rehab, but here you said she's a year clean:confused:

In the other thread i started it off with 60days out of rehab... i meant 6 months but didnt change it as it doesnt really make a difference in my head... She got out sometime in april and was in for 6 months.. Im also going to get you back via PM, as ive been collecting my thoughts.

what do you do for living ? are you rich ? can you afford to take vacations ?

you live in Jersey, such an awesome place to PARTY

sup jersey, hope you are doing ok today.:headbang:
do you have any pets? having a puppy is awesome time brother! especially if you didnt grow up having a dog.. adopting is a greatway!
you will have no time to be depressed! watching puppy play, eat, sleep next to u, welcome you anytime of the day or night when you come home.
and you will meet so many women just walking down the street with your puppy!
especially if you get two! hahahha
or if your not sure about getting a dog, try putting a ad out saying you do dog sitting? i know in jersey so many girls with chiwawa dogs there. im sure some hotchick will call you for service:headbang:

god bless u

I thank you all for your replies... I dont want you to think im being a dick, or being stupid by not writing back.. im reading everything everyone is saying and taking it in... I just dont know what to say.. i really dont.

I dont want pitty from people, the people that see me in the gym everyday would be shocked to hear i have even a little bit of depression... im great at putting on a fake smile and making people think its ok..

The main reason me and my parents dont speak anymore... i bought a house and was engaged at a VERY young age... i fell out of love unfortunatly, and the best thing for me to do was leave before we were marriage or there were kids involved.. Well that wasnt ok with my parents.. basicly my ex (who is now engaged again) is their new daughter... when i walked away from her, my parents and her were so close, and she was so hurt, that they comforted her and looked at me like the asshole..

I ran accross her recently in the grocery store and she actually told me she just got back from a cruise with my parents.. very disheartening

Now when i say parents i mean my mother and stepfather... my father left when my mother was pregnant and i never met him.. i was raised by my mother and my aunt (who is now passed). Perhaps thats why i feel the need to have a woman in my life.. Dont get me wrong, when im in a relationship, im not looking for the mother figure, ive always been independant, and the one to take care of my significant other, but im sure there is a connection.

As far as dating sites.. Im on them all, i really cant afford them anymore, so POF and okcupid (the free ones) are the only ones im on now.. The only thing in life i look forward to is the gym.. and when im in the gym all i can think about is getting home and getting in bed for the rest of the day... i hold back tears just when sitting on the couch alone. its terrible..

I honestly feel like such a pussy talking about all this... doesnt seem very macho or manly... but im only human, and im at my breaking point... its not as easy for me to push myself to get out as you guys think it is... i dont mean to come accross as rude, but idk what else to say.

"when you hit rock bottom, you have no other choice but to look up" and what I get from that is either look up for the guidance of God, or look up and go forward, can't go any lower than rock bottom. What I'd reccomend is getting together or finding a group in a church or positive people that will keep you from feeling alone. Isolation is never a good thing. Hope this helps, I'm actually going through something similar to you as well but you need to keep hope.

How about starting a list of personal goals you would like to accomplish in the near & far future. Start working towards these goals instead of just sitting around alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131