over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still Got Some Lead In The Pencil

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I promised myself to announce to all after I let the boys know so here it is: I have a girl on the way. She'll be making her debut in May. It was unexpected but perfectly welcome. Some of you know I raised my son on my own. He's a beast, 16 and doing well. I'm almost 40 but I'm still packin'. My fiancee and I have been engaged for some time now and I've been procrastinating. She's a fantastic and beautiful girl. I'm a little gun-shy after what happened to me last time but life goes on and my had it ever!

I've been off the board, actually, the internet for some time now. So many familiar names and faces! Hope you all are doing great and still lookin' out for one another. So tell me my ProM bros and sisses...

Should I make an honest woman of this girl or what? :D

WOW

I cant tell you how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!! WOW..........I am so happy J!! Youll see how your life will change............I MA SO HAPPY FOR YOU.......hahahahhahahahahah Call me tomorrow or any time.........what GREAT NEWS........youll see!!:):headbang::D

I cant tell you how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!! WOW..........I am so happy J!! Youll see how your life will change............I MA SO HAPPY FOR YOU.......hahahahhahahahahah Call me tomorrow or any time.........what GREAT NEWS........youll see!!:):headbang::D
Man! I'm freaked out! I didn't have any sisters. All brothers! Heck, I'm not even that great with the adult females in my life! LOL aaaaargh!

I'll call you tomorrow!

Congrats! I think you already know what to do. Best wishes to you and your growing family.

Man! I'm freaked out! I didn't have any sisters. All brothers! Heck, I'm not even that great with the adult females in my life! LOL aaaaargh!

I'll call you tomorrow!
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
You better call me to fugger!!:)

Wow! Congratulations!!! Great news!

Your circumstances sound a lot like mine. I raised my son by myself from when he was age 9 or so… this was after a very nasty ending to my first marriage. Years later I unexpectedly met a wonderful woman and we eventually tied the knot. I am here to tell you, the second time around can be waaay better than the first. ;) Just sayin' ;)
I am happy for you Ouch!

congrats OTH, i wish you the best

Congrats brotha!!! You should make an honest woman out of her and she'll make an hoest man outta you :D

Seriously tho, congratulations on this gift!!!

That is fantastic news. I am very happy for you and a little envious. I never got to raise my daughter. Love my boys but would love to have a little girl of my own. Congratulations brother. I am sure you'll be a terrific daddy for her

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
You better call me to fugger!!:)
LOL okay will do Ty!

Oh and thanks everyone! It's funny, just when you think you have one raised and it's time to go to Mexico or Antarctica or some shit, the universe makes other plans for you. Life is definitely full of surprises.

And now I can say that the two greatest things in my live (my son and daughter) came to me during also during what I consider to be the hardest years of my life.

hey J!!!

Congrats man!

Havent spoken on the boards in over 3 years here, but wanna say CONGRATS!!!!!

Life is great here, hope it is all the same for you, keep on keepin on, and really really, CON-FREAKIN-GRATULATIONS!!

Congrats and just do it better take a chance then not and regret it later. Hey whatever happens there are always ways to fix things. Great to see you around again. MM

Congrats bro! Cant wait to see pics of the little one. I dont know what it is like to have a baby but I am damn trying!!

Funny thing is i was just thinking about ol Ouch the other day.
Like, where the hell's he been.
Congratulations.....

I promised myself to announce to all after I let the boys know so here it is: I have a girl on the way. She'll be making her debut in May. It was unexpected but perfectly welcome. Some of you know I raised my son on my own. He's a beast, 16 and doing well. I'm almost 40 but I'm still packin'. My fiancee and I have been engaged for some time now and I've been procrastinating. She's a fantastic and beautiful girl. I'm a little gun-shy after what happened to me last time but life goes on and my had it ever!

I've been off the board, actually, the internet for some time now. So many familiar names and faces! Hope you all are doing great and still lookin' out for one another. So tell me my ProM bros and sisses...

Should I make an honest woman of this girl or what? :D

Very best of luck to you and your family. What a wonderful addition.

It's funny, just when you think you have one raised and it's time to go to Mexico or Antarctica or some shit, the universe makes other plans for you. Life is definitely full of surprises. Ain't that the truth!

Life is an adventure. 40 years old and changing diapers, take it from me, it will keep you feeling young. So, are you going to make your beloved an honest woman?:D

Big smile to you!

So, are you going to make your beloved an honest woman?:D
There's probably 100 million reasons why I should... and only 1.9 million reasons why I wouldn't.

:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity