over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still have rash 3 weeks after stopping DNP

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Need some advice on this fucking rash I developed from using DNP. It was my 2nd cycle, had no issues like this on my first one. Basically I ran the DNP for 10 days, 600 for the first 6 and bumped it down to 400 for the last few days because the sweating was too much. Anyhow, on the last day of my cycle I started getting itchy in random spots on my body, and upon scratching the itchy sites I would break out in what looked like welts and a red rash. I started taking Benadryl immediately. I have taken up to 6-8 Benadryl in one day, I have also tried Zyrtec and Allegra, and 3 weeks later I still have the rash. It is not as bad as it was originally but it still comes and goes at random periods of the day on random parts of my body. THE WORST is when it affects my inner thighs, crotch, even the shaft of my dick, no joke lol. I'll be sitting in a public place scratching the hell out of my nuts like I have crabs, it SUCKS. What should my next steps be? Has anyone else had the rash last this long? Should I hit up the doc and just tell him I have hives for no reason and get a cortisone shot and a prednisone pack or keep toughing it out? It makes it really hard to sleep at night when I get a random break out and can't stop scratching. Any help would be appreciated!

Lol thanks I shoulda just emailed you about it from the get go. Probably going to do that. Otherwise GENO'S DNP WAS THE SHIT. I am just allergic to everything in the known world.

Lol thanks I shoulda just emailed you about it from the get go. Probably going to do that. Otherwise GENO'S DNP WAS THE SHIT. I am just allergic to everything in the known world.

Who is Geno?

Even after 3 weeks, it still could be in your system.

My wife had this bad. So after looking into a couple things after NOTHING OTC worked. I had her take a Tagamet. It appeared on someone's list of things to try.
Boom rash gone. Never returns. If she feels it coming, he takes a tagamet and it comes for a couple minutes then goes away. Versus almost constant rashes before.

Hey guys,

Need some advice on this fucking rash I developed from using DNP. It was my 2nd cycle, had no issues like this on my first one. Basically I ran the DNP for 10 days, 600 for the first 6 and bumped it down to 400 for the last few days because the sweating was too much. Anyhow, on the last day of my cycle I started getting itchy in random spots on my body, and upon scratching the itchy sites I would break out in what looked like welts and a red rash. I started taking Benadryl immediately. I have taken up to 6-8 Benadryl in one day, I have also tried Zyrtec and Allegra, and 3 weeks later I still have the rash. It is not as bad as it was originally but it still comes and goes at random periods of the day on random parts of my body. THE WORST is when it affects my inner thighs, crotch, even the shaft of my dick, no joke lol. I'll be sitting in a public place scratching the hell out of my nuts like I have crabs, it SUCKS. What should my next steps be? Has anyone else had the rash last this long? Should I hit up the doc and just tell him I have hives for no reason and get a cortisone shot and a prednisone pack or keep toughing it out? It makes it really hard to sleep at night when I get a random break out and can't stop scratching. Any help would be appreciated!

Wow, exact same thing happened to me at 10 days aswell.

Although I was only on 200mg daily. I didn't take anything for it, just stopped use.

It lasted approx 3-5 days after stopping if i remember correct. Hope you get better soon bro, I know how frustrating that shit is!

Thanks for posting this, had the same thing happen after 8 days @ 400mg, i took 1/2 dose of benadryl and would relieve a little, but always came back. Took half dose only because i work early and benadryl makes me super groggy. Finally waited til weekend and took a full dose (2 pills) and that did the trick. Genotec is the real deal, love the dnp but hate the freakin rash. Maybe a shorter higher dosed cycle would be best to avoid the rash. Any thoughts on that?

I'm thinking throw in some Quercetin @ 1g a day on top of a full benadryl at bedtime each night. Going to try it that way on my next run. This time though probably getting the Cortisone shot this week haha.

This thread is fairly old but I didn't want to create a new one.

I've been running DNP for about 10 days now, first time. I noticed yesterday morning a rash all across my chest and abdomen. I see others talking about how uncomfortable it is and how it's very itchy. Most have been taking Benadryl or Zyrtec etc..

In my situation, it doesn't itch at all. In other words, if it wasn't red I wouldn't even know it was there. Do I need to be concerned at all? I'd like to do a 21 or 28 day run of this and see how it goes. Should I try to get rid of the rash or just leave it alone?

Hey bro this is my original thread I just wanted to repost that my rash was *NOT DNP RELATED* I found out afterwards I had somehow contracted SCABIES!!!! Because I was on DNP I blamed it and it took me weeks until I went to a doc to find out otherwise.

But about the DNP rash, Quercetin, lots of it, Benadryl every night (I took 2) before bed.

Hey bro this is my original thread I just wanted to repost that my rash was *NOT DNP RELATED* I found out afterwards I had somehow contracted SCABIES!!!! Because I was on DNP I blamed it and it took me weeks until I went to a doc to find out otherwise.

But about the DNP rash, Quercetin, lots of it, Benadryl every night (I took 2) before bed.

lmfao!!!! I spat out my chicken breast! SCABIES lol! thats hilarious man!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws