over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

still super early...but had to post

gotgame

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Ok guys.... this is still super early but I have been too excited all morning and had to post. A lot can still go wrong. As a physician ive seen all the things go wrong ( implantation site, placenta rupture, moles secreting hcg etc etc etc). But i am being hopeful!

The woman is 5 days late and took the test this morning. its too early to celebrate but at least i know my fertility has been restored.

I am on 200mg test cyp TRT
75iu HMG 2-3x a week ( just reduced dose to 37.5iu twice a week) since March
1500iu HCG 3x a week since March

See attached pic... pretty sure thats TWO lines ;-)

Whats amazing is this was the FIRST month we actually tried by having sex on her fertile days. If this all works out that would be amazing on first try!

Just picked her up some extra methylfolate and iron to go with her prenatal vitamins.

Attachments

• 20201114_111616.jpg
    20201114_111616.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 55
Congrats GG!!!

Congrats gotgame, thats amazing news!

Question for you—so you've been running TRT with a fertility protocol since basically covid shutdowns began (march) Did you know that you were infertile and wanted to restore some function? Had you been trying to get pregnant and nothing had been happening? I'm just surprised you starting "trying on the fertile days" so late. I'm only asking because I'm doing a fertility protocol right now and hope to have her pregnant sometime in the next 6 months. This is the first month we are really tracking her month and putting in extra work on those fertile days haha.

Congrats gotgame, thats amazing news!

Question for you—so you've been running TRT with a fertility protocol since basically covid shutdowns began (march) Did you know that you were infertile and wanted to restore some function? Had you been trying to get pregnant and nothing had been happening? I'm just surprised you starting "trying on the fertile days" so late. I'm only asking because I'm doing a fertility protocol right now and hope to have her pregnant sometime in the next 6 months. This is the first month we are really tracking her month and putting in extra work on those fertile days haha.

I presumed i was not fertile as my LH and FSH were basically not detectable for years.

As for only trying this past month...ehhh the earliest I was likely fertile was June..but I was still slightly hesitant to try for reasons not directly related to fertility.

Happy for you brother hope all goes well!!!

Congrats!
I remember how excited the wife and I were after FINALLY getting the positive.

Congrats!
I remember how excited the wife and I were after FINALLY getting the positive.

I was at the gym and heard my phone go off in the middle of doing hammer curls. Got the pic and ran home lol

Congratulations, that's fantastic news! Speaking from my own perspective, as someone who restored my own fertility using Test + HCG + HMG, it always makes me very happy to see the protocol working for others.

Once you get past the first trimester, you can relax and be happy. Soon you'll have a little baby running around, keeping you up all night, and you'll be changing diapers just like me LOL! But it's all worth it when you see your baby smiling up at you, or taking your hand as he or she toddles around the playground.

Best wishes to the happy couple! Your wife will have the hard part for the next nine months, but I'm sure she is ecstatic as well!

Congrats! Good to know you can get fertile while still on TRT.

I had to come off and run HCG and clomid to get fertile again.

do you run the hmg from a dr? Or self prescribed?

Ok guys.... this is still super early but I have been too excited all morning and had to post. A lot can still go wrong. As a physician ive seen all the things go wrong ( implantation site, placenta rupture, moles secreting hcg etc etc etc). But i am being hopeful!

The woman is 5 days late and took the test this morning. its too early to celebrate but at least i know my fertility has been restored.

I am on 200mg test cyp TRT
75iu HMG 2-3x a week ( just reduced dose to 37.5iu twice a week) since March
1500iu HCG 3x a week since March

See attached pic... pretty sure thats TWO lines ;-)

Whats amazing is this was the FIRST month we actually tried by having sex on her fertile days. If this all works out that would be amazing on first try!

Just picked her up some extra methylfolate and iron to go with her prenatal vitamins.
Dude that's so fuckin awesome. Sending you some serious good vibes for everything.

Congrats! Good to know you can get fertile while still on TRT.

I had to come off and run HCG and clomid to get fertile again.

do you run the hmg from a dr? Or self prescribed?

My TRT clinic would presecribe me HCG but not HMG so I contacted a fertility pharmacy and purchased some from there. Ive run pure FSH as well as Menopur.

Thank you for all the well wishes guys! Its super early and we arent telling any friends or family for a while as a lot can still go wrong but we are hopeful.

Im still taking HCG and HMG for a while and im going to maintain my fertility until we know everything is going well/healthy. Once we hit th 3rd trimester i may drop the HMG but im not sure yet. It is a bit expensive and HCG should hopefully maintain some degree of fertility during the 3rd trimester until birth.

Congratulations gotgame. My best wishes go with you and I'm going to dedicate a prayer to your growing family.

Congrats brother, I know how long this has been in the making of sort:) Like everything else in your life, you will succeed as a father too. It's such a different type of challenge, but the most rewarding one of all. You may start losing your hair again, and the aging-process may pick back up(haha), but there really is no better experience in life as that of a parent. It changes a lot of things in your life, and if you and the wife can make it out of the first few years, you can make it through anything....especially the first year!!! As you know from your practice (I think your ex was a pediatrician?), you will need to support the wife during and after the delivery more than anything, she will need you there....and if you don't know what to say when you both are stressed, just be up front and tell her you don't know, but are there for her. The realms of figuring out the female species is hard enough, let alone during and after pregnancy, lol. I had to bite my lips on dozens of occasions with the wife, only because I knew she was even more stressed, and 'off,' than I was. That said, it's different female to female as you already know:) You both are hard workers, so staying home doing non-work related 'stuff' may be a challenge, mentally. Outside of support, just getting out of the house and doing stuff helps. Anyway, i'm getting wayyyy too far ahead of things, I just wanted to congratulate you my friend, and i'm super happy for you:cool:

Congratulations we have had children both when I was on and off, on was actually much easier, I used HMG twice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity