over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stim-Free Energy

Smack

Scammer
Im curious what you guys use that helps with energy - through out the day or even pre work out - that is not stimulant based?

All I currently use is a B-Complex and Ubiquinol

It might be worth looking into synthelamin.

I just received NOOPump by MAN Sports. It's a nootropic and pump pre workout. I haven't tried it yet but will do soon. Feel free to check out my pre workout thread as I will list how I find it in there. I have read it is best used with a stimulant but it still should give a boost in mood and mental focus.

Have you looked into adaptogenic herbs such as Ginseng? I recommend trying ginseng if you haven't just to see how you respond. It gives me a good mental boost but there are different forms. I like using a combination (ginseng complex) and you should be able to find one in a local supplement store.

Last edited:

I just received NOOPump by MAN Sports. It's a nootropic and pump pre workout. I haven't tried it yet but will do soon. Feel free to check out my pre workout thread as I will list how I find it in there. I have read it is best used with a stimulant but it still should give a boost in mood and mental focus.

Have you looked into adaptogenic herbs such as Ginseng? I recommend trying ginseng if you haven't just to see how you respond. It gives me a good mental boost but there are different forms. I like using a combination (ginseng complex) and you should be able to find one in a local supplement store.

Mate this ginseng is not for everyone if i may add. I have tried it. more then few times. few times every week. low dose- high dose. it always gave me a heavy head - leading to a headache which will disappear only if i had a nights sleep. If i did not sleep it woul linger and build into a full blown headache.

Mate this ginseng is not for everyone if i may add. I have tried it. more then few times. few times every week. low dose- high dose. it always gave me a heavy head - leading to a headache which will disappear only if i had a nights sleep, nap would not fix it. If i did not sleep it would linger and build into a full blown headache.

Rhodiola rosea also does the same sort of thing to me. I have noticed.

Im curious what you guys use that helps with energy - through out the day or even pre work out - that is not stimulant based?

All I currently use is a B-Complex and Ubiquinol

I use Synthetek's B12 for extra energy,well being and health. Adding complex carbs to my diet helps with energy as well.

Mate this ginseng is not for everyone if i may add. I have tried it. more then few times. few times every week. low dose- high dose. it always gave me a heavy head - leading to a headache which will disappear only if i had a nights sleep, nap would not fix it. If i did not sleep it would linger and build into a full blown headache.

Rhodiola rosea also does the same sort of thing to me. I have noticed.

Definitely matey. That's why I wrote to see how he responds. Everyone can have weird reactions especially with some of the adaptogenic herbs. At first I tried a combo of rhodiola and ashwagandha and felt off on that. Then I tried just rhodiola roesa and felt the same as you. Sometimes your body/mind can take some time to adapt though. I remember gingko bilioba made me feel weird at first but over time that became a fantastic supplement for me.

Check out the Veteran's Supply post in the Sponsors Forum. There are a host of things which aren't stimulatory, and focus on the RECOVERY side of performance enhancement. Many need stims because they aren't recovered well enough to go hard again.

The younger trainee goes about things with a, "What else can I do to enhance my performance?" mentality whereas the wiser one will ask, "What else can I do to recover?"

I use Synthetek's B12 for extra energy,well being and health. Adding complex carbs to my diet helps with energy as well.

My biggest hesitation with B12 is I dont want the appetite increase

What is that product called? I like b12 supplements that actually work.

Definitely matey. That's why I wrote to see how he responds. Everyone can have weird reactions especially with some of the adaptogenic herbs. At first I tried a combo of rhodiola and ashwagandha and felt off on that. Then I tried just rhodiola roesa and felt the same as you. Sometimes your body/mind can take some time to adapt though. I remember gingko bilioba made me feel weird at first but over time that became a fantastic supplement for me.

agree.

I swear whenever i took aswaghanda before sleep thinking its for stress relief , calming down purposes it took me longer to fall to sleep !!! i remember thinking wtf did i change rest all is same what did i change. i pulled it out as i suspected it a little bit and things fall back to normal so to finish stock pile i have now i take it in the day now. Dont mind if it alerts me a bit.

to the op...

brahmi ( bacopa manoca i think it called)
arjuna for blood circulation /pump
beet root extract powder or juice are good options for u

Speaking of adaptogens I just found some Licorice Root I had laying around... Extends the life of cortisol so will be using that today

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131