over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stimulants for 12years. Fried CNS??

So if humanofort helps increase natural testosterone and boost dhea, what if your already on test and dhea replacement. Is it still worth taking it?

Also, I am presuming if anything over 100mg caffeine wills stress the adrenals then other stims in fat burners will do the same?

fitnesskatz

Anything over 100mg will push your adrenal glands. According to Dr. Lawrence Wilson, an expert on adrenal burnout, chronically pushing the adrenal glands with caffeine puts them into a slow decline. Individuals may use caffeine because they are already in adrenal burnout and are looking for energy. The caffeine only allows people to feel better temporarily while continuing to deplete their adrenals.

Caffeine puts the nervous and hormonal systems into a constant state of "flight or fight" stress response, depleting energy reserves. High doze of caffeine disrupts the body's natural cortisol rhythm, it places the body in a constant state of emergency. This constant state of emergency depletes adrenal reserves, forcing the adrenals into survival mode levels of cortisol production only.

man i totally believe that,,,i know the biggest waste of money in our household is monster drinks but man we been drinking them so long so much they dont do nthing nmore they taste good especially those new ones in the light blue can taste like a sweat tart

I'm addicted to pre workout even though it doesn't do much for me anymore but I've been taking that stuff for probably 6 years straight. I can attest that I feel it's messed with the blood flow to my dick and made things difficult for me. I'd like to quit but mentally I think I'll have a bad workout if I don't drink anything

Try just taking tyrosine pre work out. However I am a hypocrite and can't train consistently with out Stims.

Anything over 100mg will push your adrenal glands. According to Dr. Lawrence Wilson, an expert on adrenal burnout, chronically pushing the adrenal glands with caffeine puts them into a slow decline. Individuals may use caffeine because they are already in adrenal burnout and are looking for energy. The caffeine only allows people to feel better temporarily while continuing to deplete their adrenals.

Caffeine puts the nervous and hormonal systems into a constant state of "flight or fight" stress response, depleting energy reserves. High doze of caffeine disrupts the body's natural cortisol rhythm, it places the body in a constant state of emergency. This constant state of emergency depletes adrenal reserves, forcing the adrenals into survival mode levels of cortisol production only.

Thank you Emeric.

So if humanofort helps increase natural testosterone and boost dhea, what if your already on test and dhea replacement. Is it still worth taking it?

Also, I am presuming if anything over 100mg caffeine wills stress the adrenals then other stims in fat burners will do the same?

First you should not take test and DHEA together, if you plan to take DHEA you should take it after you stop taking test, and you should take it for very short time. In the short term, DHEA increases testosterone levels, boosts energy, and enhances well being.
But when used chronically, bad things begin to happen.

According to the research, and based on many personal experience, here's what happens.

When the body first gets an excess of DHEA in the blood stream, the majority of it will be converted into testosterone. Use it for a day, and you'll get a nice boost in T. That's a good thing!

If you keep using it on consecutive days, strange things begin to occur.

The DHEA will still convert to testosterone, but then it will quickly break down, and be converted to other hormones in the body, the most prominent being ADG.
Now, if you've ever supplemented with DHEA for more than a week or so, this will all start to make sense to you. The hormone ADG is a growth factor for the prostate. ADG causes the prostate to increase in size. That's not a good thing!

A common complaint among chronic DHEA users is difficulty urinating at night which is a symptom of increased prostate size.

Researchers reported in the March issue of Fertility and Sterility, that regular DHEA supplementation does not increase testosterone levels, but only increases by product hormones-hormones that are potentially bad for the prostate.

According to says Rebecca Z. Sokol, professor of obstetrics and gynecology and medicine at the Keck School and the paper's senior author. "Not only are users not getting the testosterone, but they may be getting something harmful in the process."

According to this research, after a full 6 months of DHEA supplementation, the subjects had elevated levels of DHEA and ADG, but there were no changes in blood levels of testosterone.

Once again the research confirms that supplements need to be cycled in order to be effective.

On the other hand Humanofort has many more benefits than just regulating your own natural test levels, it normalize the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, DHEA, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids). And this why Humanofort is beneficial even when you are on endrogens and stimulants.

During anabolic/androgenic steroid cycles many essential amino acids that are targeted for the brain, which assist in the formation of neuro-transmitters, an example: epinephrine and norepinephrine, serotonin and cholecystokinin) are inhibited or blocked totally and this is on other reason to take the Humanofort when you are on cycle.

How much is humanifort? Where can I read more on it?

Last edited:
I was heavy prw stim and coffee-caffeine user for more than two years straight. Trued to drop them cold turkey and I could not. Now I do not take any caffeine if I am on tren I do not kniw why but I get very bad anxiety if I am in tren, thyroid supps and stims, and onle few cups of coffee if I am on test npp mast win type cycles. This is how I dropped stims:
- replaced prew stimulant supplements with a regular cup of coffee in the morning and cup of green tea,prew with some tyrosine,aakg,creatine
- after a week replaced morning regular coffee with decaf coffee
- after a week dropped green tea and kept only tyrosine,aakg,creatine prew
- now I am not using any stims just some creatine and aakg prew for more than 3 weeks and I have more stable energy levels, no mood swings etc during the day, my workouts are a lot shorter I cannot train for 90min straight anymore but it became more intense and more productive 30-40 min and I am done. I was going to do this to take some time off but I am not planing to get back on stims anymore

First you should not take test and DHEA together, if you plan to take DHEA you should take it after you stop taking test, and you should take it for very short time. In the short term, DHEA increases testosterone levels, boosts energy, and enhances well being.
But when used chronically, bad things begin to happen.

According to the research, and based on many personal experience, here's what happens.

When the body first gets an excess of DHEA in the blood stream, the majority of it will be converted into testosterone. Use it for a day, and you'll get a nice boost in T. That's a good thing!

If you keep using it on consecutive days, strange things begin to occur.

The DHEA will still convert to testosterone, but then it will quickly break down, and be converted to other hormones in the body, the most prominent being ADG.
Now, if you've ever supplemented with DHEA for more than a week or so, this will all start to make sense to you. The hormone ADG is a growth factor for the prostate. ADG causes the prostate to increase in size. That's not a good thing!

A common complaint among chronic DHEA users is difficulty urinating at night which is a symptom of increased prostate size.

Researchers reported in the March issue of Fertility and Sterility, that regular DHEA supplementation does not increase testosterone levels, but only increases by product hormones-hormones that are potentially bad for the prostate.

According to says Rebecca Z. Sokol, professor of obstetrics and gynecology and medicine at the Keck School and the paper's senior author. "Not only are users not getting the testosterone, but they may be getting something harmful in the process."

According to this research, after a full 6 months of DHEA supplementation, the subjects had elevated levels of DHEA and ADG, but there were no changes in blood levels of testosterone.

Once again the research confirms that supplements need to be cycled in order to be effective.

On the other hand Humanofort has many more benefits than just regulating your own natural test levels, it normalize the adrenal cortex activity (androgens, DHEA, gluco-corticoids, and mineral-corticoids). And this why Humanofort is beneficial even when you are on endrogens and stimulants.

During anabolic/androgenic steroid cycles many essential amino acids that are targeted for the brain, which assist in the formation of neuro-transmitters, an example: epinephrine and norepinephrine, serotonin and cholecystokinin) are inhibited or blocked totally and this is on other reason to take the Humanofort when you are on cycle.

I have low Dhea levels naturally along with low test from aas abuse. My dhea when I take 100mg per day (50mg a.m. and 50mg p.m.) is only 114 when the range is 31-701 ng/dl. Even when taking 100mg sub lingual it didnt do much. I've been using 100mg daily from Dr. Chrisler's topical dhea(50mg 2x per day) and that put me around 400 so im still just in the average range even on that. So I just really have a hard time absorbing dhea.

Hey Bigone, more than likely the over use of Stims has played a negative role in part of the feeling the way you do. The complexities of how much it has effected your CNS or ANS, is left to the unknown. I personally believe that a big portion of how you are feeling both mentally and physically is due to being Iron deficient.

Iron deficiency within itself can create a whole host of neurological and physical impairments. I can suspects your winded doing you routine workouts or out of breath doing simple physical tasks and your mental capacity, focus, ambition and drive isn't what it once was? Iron is a key element in several hormonal, cardiovascular and the formation of neurotransmitters.

In your other thread, I believe you stated your Iron levels was 43 and 40 being the low end of range? So you are aware, if you had an iron enriched meal 24 hours prior to your labs, the trace amount of iron will slightly increase a serum iron lab assey. A total iron panel would of been helpful, this would have been a TIBC or UIBC with saturation percentage and Ferritin or Transferrin. The combination will give a more detailed information about your iron status. With that said, your iron levels may be lower, if you didn't have a iron enriched meal 24 hours before your labs.

I could site hundreds of peer reviewed clinical data entries on the detrimental effects of Iron deficiency. And the only supplement (or food source) that is going to correct this is iron.

You could drop your TRT dose down to 50-60mg per week and aggressively supplement with ferrous sulfate. Rather than slowing building up your iron levels with iron enriched foods. As we talked about in your other thread.

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks Stewie. Im sure my iron was depleted b/c 2weeks before that recent blood test I got when my iron was 43 I had a phlebotomy, so during that 2week period im sure my iron was below range and slowly built up. thats why I havent done another phlebotomy and im going to wait a few more weeks before I do. But before I do i'll be doing another comprehensive wellness profile from directlabs.com so I can see how my hemo levels are but more important to make sure my iron has gone up and my alkaline phosphatase has gone up as well. I'll add an iron panel as well to get more info about my iron.

Anything over 100mg will push your adrenal glands. According to Dr. Lawrence Wilson, ...

...constant state of emergency depletes adrenal reserves, forcing the adrenals into survival mode levels of cortisol production only.

Bumping this - don't overdo it with caffeine and Rockstar; I recently finished a 6 month course of treatment for Adrenal Fatigue brought on by overagressive use of stims; essentially my Adrenals gave up and could only produce Adrenaline - I was visiting the ER multiple times and being misdiagnosed with everything from non-specific SVT to Addiston's desease. I got put on a phramacy's worth of nonsense (from Xanax to Ativan with some Diltiazam thrown in for BP) Finally got a doc who understood my labs - he put me oral hydrocortisone and dropped the rest of the crap - after 2 weeks the symptoms moderated, and after 3 months they were gone - after 6 months my labs were back to normal.

I don't know why, but many docs don't understand Adnrenal fatigue - I had to go through 4 of them to find one who understood what was going on.

Anyhow - be nice to your glands and take a break from the stims from time to time.

i took meth and abused dexamphetamine everyday for two years my metabolism now is extremely fast i stay away from energy drinks and limit coffee too a few times per week. stimulants cant be good for you in the long run glad i came off the hard stims when i did

Bumping this - don't overdo it with caffeine and Rockstar; I recently finished a 6 month course of treatment for Adrenal Fatigue brought on by overagressive use of stims; essentially my Adrenals gave up and could only produce Adrenaline - I was visiting the ER multiple times and being misdiagnosed with everything from non-specific SVT to Addiston's desease. I got put on a phramacy's worth of nonsense (from Xanax to Ativan with some Diltiazam thrown in for BP) Finally got a doc who understood my labs - he put me oral hydrocortisone and dropped the rest of the crap - after 2 weeks the symptoms moderated, and after 3 months they were gone - after 6 months my labs were back to normal.

I don't know why, but many docs don't understand Adnrenal fatigue - I had to go through 4 of them to find one who understood what was going on.

Anyhow - be nice to your glands and take a break from the stims from time to time.

Are you off the hydro? Can you explain more about adrenaline? Symptoms , labs etc thanks?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131