over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stimulants while dieting

I have used to many stimulants in my past. These days, I avoid them like the plague. I got tired of feeling so tired when I came off.

Not to mention, they increase excessive cortisol.

i dont even drink coffee, or green tea on a regular basis anymore its harder to get energy but i feel healthier so much cleaner but yea eca for 4 - 8 weeks can be good

Stims rub me the wrong way like most. I'm not a fan of anxiety. I know stims like phentermine (which is a schedule III drug due to abuse potential) cause a little less jitteriness and anxiety, but they can feel too good leading to abuse.

I started a thread about the soon to be released Qnexa, which uses a combo of real low dose phentermine along with a time released dose of topiramate. Studies show it to be really effective at curbing appetite. I figure maybe with the dose of phentermine being so low, and topirimate being an anticonvulsant (read "downer"), that anxiety and abuse effects may be minimal. I started a thread on it, and no one would make a post besides "phentermine is scheduled". Guess what.... testosterone is scheduled. I'll give half a little toe if Qnexa doesn't become popular with sponsors a year or so after release.

Use to use them a lot, but as I get older, I just take my time and do the work because I have serious cramping issues. I kept plenty hydrated, but it took me a few weeks of strange cramping in non-standard areas to get my electrolytes all in order with high dose potassium, magnesium, and B. I was using them in a borderline ketosis state, and it was just too much at this point to mess with. Just not worth the trouble to expedite a process that was already working fine. I miss them though, as I always responded well to them, and god knows none of us are great at delaying gratification around here. I may check out that product linked, since it specifically said it didn't have cramping as a side.

I live on stims right now.

ECY is my go to when im dieting but i personal train at 5am most of the week. Coffee, caffeine pills and green tea are my favs.

Stims are great gives me alot of energy. I was on T3 and ECA!!

I love stims, it's the only thing that seems to get me going. How much is too much? I'm wondering what are the long term side effects? All these energy drink popularity have me thinking that in 20 years we will see more people with heart conditions.

I am diehard fan of coffee. It is always in my life and I think it helps keep my energy and mood up while on a cut. I used to have a problem with Adderall so I keep it down to a couple of times a year for rec purposes. I would never again use stims other than caffeine on a regular basis. That shit has too much potential to fuck up my life. I won't even use clen for this reason.

I use them because it seems like I have to. Cardio and diet without them is just so much less effective. I use ECA and add T3 at the end for a few weeks.

Old school traditional for me: ECA, Clen at various timetables starting 10-12 weeks out. While running GH I also run t3 between 25-75mcg depending on the day. Always works crazy good for me. If it aint broke, don't fix it:)
Peace to all,
M2M:cool:

ephedrine hcl baby beast. I dunno how you diet for these shows without it! it sure helps when the legs get heavy

I was taking Eph, Clen and Yoh on and off rotating for many months and stopped them all about 4 weeks ago. I thought Id rebound but I havent felt or looked better and my body feels great and my metabolism has actually sped up since dropping them. I think I was using them for too long and just popping them not really cycling them like I would as in a prep.

If I need a pick me up I been using half scoop of TP's Rockitfuel, the stuff rocks big time! I can handle stims in large doses but a full scoop of this is too much even for me.

I can't take any at all due to them making me too anxious. Maybe a coffee before a big session but thats about it. I am a fan of green tea and taurine when dieting.

Dude, you would love LipoTherm; 98% Polyphenol Green tea extract, highest on the market. Also has some other herbal goodies: Supreme Sports Enhancements

I used to be addicted to ephedrine and caffeine and it really messed me up. I was taking 100mgs ephedrine 3-4x's a day with coffee for a couple of years until I crashed. So fatigued that I couldn't walk for a couple of months, very tired but could not sleep, very low blood pressure (60/30), impaired cognition, etc etc etc.

Not the same person now that I was before. I can't touch caffeine without sending my heartrate to 180 - literally after a drink of coffee.

So I don't use any stims and I can still get cut easy. I use GH and ironically I am on hrt with 50 mgs t3 and I get no adverse reaction from that.

Baby have you ever tried synthelene, I understand its something like eq for energy ,, but affects you more in a way through the mind like GHRPS through your pituitary and gives you the ability to push through muscle stress from acting on ATP at the cellur level

I use Phenorex by Gaspari twice per day before cardio then before workout. Just enough energy but really does burn fat well without the huge crash, a very big fan :)

Some stims I can handle... But the fat burners and preworkouts now a days have some crazy shit in them that make me wig out. Last prep I took this stuff called Malice... Made me feel like I was on X

coffee
low doses of ephedrine - like today only ran 25mg all day long
Jack3d works for me
Clen when I really need to cut weight

Just got some T3 - looking to start it soon

I do a sport with weight classes and I'm looking to move down so they come in handy for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws