over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stinky House

I like a house that smells like food. Far better then one that smells like detergent or a fabric sheet or other man made unhealthy chemicals. Although society try's to say different. I have a dog and am not a clean freak so i run an air purifier and it does the job for me.

Perfect excuse to buy a Traeger or Blackstone.

In all seriousness though have you cleaned your dishwasher lately? You’re certain it’s residual smell from cooking?

Carbon filters with inline fan. That’s what weed growers use.

Join NORMIE and install some MCI cluster bulbs in your AC.

APCO air purifiers for HVAC duct work.

Carbon filters work best and you can turn them off and on before people come over.

I just understand why it stinks, sounds like getting to the source of the prob is way to go first over masking it. Doesnt make since unless it with a few foods that really give off strong bad odors like some fishes etc. Can you be more specific with what and how your cooking?

Bruh, I kno you got enough stacks in ya bank account to build you an outdoor kitchen! Handle that shit bro! It’s not like it ever gets cold in Boca! Pimp that shit out and be cooking like Gordon Ramsey!

No food smell will ever linger in your crib again homie!

Cage

I spray that bleach foam spray (a lot of it) in my 10,000 square foot dehumidifiers water tank and turn it on..usually gets rid of odors before the tank fills

Perfect excuse to buy a Traeger or Blackstone.

In all seriousness though have you cleaned your dishwasher lately? You’re certain it’s residual smell from cooking?
I sometimes run my dishwasher empty with a pod to clean the inside. Also cleaning the trap in the floor of the machine often helps too.

Another thing overlooked are trash cans or trash compactors.

Bro what are you cooking for your house to smell like food? Lol

I cook eggs twice a day, ever day like clock work. I also cook 2 more meals, usually rice and chicken or beef and pasta 5 days out of the week. I work from home so I spend half my time in the office and the other half in the kitchen. My house doesn’t smell like food or anything.

Typically I was everything right then and there as soon as I am done eating.

I do know if you don’t have any pets, get an Ozone generator and run that for 2 hours in the kitchen. It will knock out any smells. You can’t be in the house though because Ozone is extremely rough on your lungs.

I spray that bleach foam spray (a lot of it) in my 10,000 square foot dehumidifiers water tank and turn it on..usually gets rid of odors before the tank fills
Yeah, bleach always works and is cheap .

That’s what I was thinking, lol. Like you have to clean out the residue to actually hit the issues

I just was at a friend's house and he didn't realize you have to remove the burners on top of the stove and lift up the fram and clean under it. Not saying that you don't know this. But it definitely makes the house smell since the oven is vented underthere as well.

Diluted white vinegar with water in a spray bottle - helped big time!

Diluted white vinegar with water in a spray bottle - helped big time!
Vinegar is one of the best deodorizers out there. Put some distilled vinegar in when you wash your gym clothes and it’ll get rid of any smells

First world problems, you are living the life my man!

Only suggestion from me is maybe outdoor kitchen or bbq?

Activated carbon filter, fan, and speed controler, the ones used in greenhouses for growing stinky flowers. It will take all the odor out of the air no problem. I have a unit in my kitchen.

Pro tip; cook broccoli & cabbage outside!

The first people who thought I wonder if we can eat these as they roasted em over the fire…. Man they must have been starving or had massive balls!!!! Cause smelling them and then eating em for the first time, would NOT have been me!!!!

Cage

Pro tip; cook broccoli & cabbage outside!

The first people who thought I wonder if we can eat these as they roasted em over the fire…. Man they must have been starving or had massive balls!!!! Cause smelling them and then eating em for the first time, would NOT have been me!!!!

Cage
yeah, broccoli really smells like shit when it's cooked.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws