over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STK may be dead.......

PatK I'll buzz you tomorrow.
DPSquat-yes I notified Wylde today per phone as well about this tragedy. He returned my call and had known about it himself already.

I'll relate any more news I get from his fiancee. He has a 7YO and one on the way with her. :( :( :(
God bless our STK

Last edited:
You got it Mike....if you don't get me at work, hit me on the cell! Take care buddy!

patk

WHAT CAN I SAY!

STK,
I know your up there looking down on all of us with that good old boy southern grin and smiling down upon us all. I got the sad news from DP,MIke_s, and Ry earlier this morning and all i can say is I was in total shock I couldn't/wouldn't believe it as i hadn't been on the boards in some time. As Mike said he was one of my closest friends and in our inner circle and was the most giving man you could ever have known in your life he was there for me when i went thrue the bad times and always told me in his southern draw"Wylde buddy you know your blood is always here for you my man!" and I'll tell you what thrue thick and thin that man was a true friend thrue and thrue no matter what. he was the last of a dying breed and one I was glad to call a true friend. You only meet so many true friends in your life and he was deff. one of them. This man has given so much of himself to each and everyone of us throughout the years and helped me out numerous times and never once complained about doing it, he truely LOVED to help people out and was the most sincere individual you would have ever met! I know how much i will miss our phone and e-mail conversations and how much he will be missed by us all. This is a wake-up call for all of us that have been thrue so much together. I will be the first to appoligize and say to anyone/everyone that i have offended that I am sorry and I want to see this family stay tight as i have now lost another close friend and realize that friends and family are so much more important than anything else we have in life. Please let this be a wake-up call for everyone as that is what STK would have wanted he was everyone's friend and you will never hear anyone saya bad word one about the guy as we was deff. in a class of his own and no one and i mean NO ONE will EVER fill his shoes. BIg "N" brother you'll always be in my heart buddy thank you for everything you have given all of us! your blood wyldeone.

SORRY YOU GUYS LOST A PAL.

THAT SUCKS. I'LL PRAY FOR HIS WIFE AND KID. :(

STK will live forever in my heart.......

REST I PEACE MY MAN!!!!

Man what a truly sad day. He was a great guy and one of a kind I will say a prayer for him and his family. MM

MikeS, Wylde, DP, Lats...ect.....guys, I posted a thread in tribute to STK from his promuscle family on his home board MM. I thought that it was only right to let everyone there know that there freind killa, had bloods everywhere that cared so much for him. He is truly one of a kind and will be missed more than any that knows him can express! May he look down upon all of us and protect and guide us!

P.S. MikeS, Wylde, DP, Guys if you could pay your respects to Neil at MM. bigkraut. Mr.X, spook, and others would really appreciate seeing you guys drop by. thanks and take care.

patk:(

Last edited:
Re: pleass excuse my ignorance

Winston said:
are we talking about southern trend killer ?
That'd be him - aka killa

xcel

Sorry for your loss guys, didn't know the man myself.

What does it say for you when your gone that your friends speak of you such as this....I hope when I'm gone that my friends can say things like you guys are about him. That is the true measure of a man isn't it, I mean your family and friends the rest is all bullshit. LEX

a pic of the man.....RIP. I didn't know him as well as the others, but what I did know of him was nothing but good.

Attachments

• killz2.jpg
    killz2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 370
wolverine said:
a pic of the man.....RIP. I didn't know him as well as the others, but what I did know of him was nothing but good.

I have that very same picture! Neil had emailed it to me some time ago-jacked! I now wish i had his old emails and could read them now and remember...

You know its a tribute to the life of a fine man that, on all these boards, people have nothing but sincere shining words for this man. We should all strive to live in a way that if, the end came, you would be remembered in such a loving way by everyone!

thanks patk for posting that at mm. i still can not believe it...i remember once i told him that i was needing some "help" and did not have the resources at the moment and would get back to him next week. three days later i had the help i needed...i was shocked. i e mailed him and told him thanks..he said not to sweat it and he trusted me to get him back when i could..needless to say i busted my ass to get him what he needed. he was always willing to help out and if he liked ya, there was nothing he would not do to help...there will never be another stk, personally or professionally.... :(

Neil was the warmest nicest person I have ever met.
He was more than a friend to many, and I am honored to
have known him..
He was
The Great Southern Trendkilla..........

RIP my blood

Feel awful

I agree with all of you. He and I were exchanging emails up to two days before he passed on. DMAN.. He gave me more help, more valuable personal advise and he was the most totally honorable man I have ever done business with. I can't say enough good things about him. I kept his identity a secret at his request, but I frequently would brag of our relationship to others including my wife. I doubt anyone will be able to fill his shoes.

I met him because I got stiffed for 700+ by a asshole in Ohio. He found out via a mutual friend. He took pity on me and challenged me that he would be better than anyone else. He proved himself every time.

I can't type anymore...I'm seriuosly messed up now..........

I'll miss you my blood.

Last edited:
That is horrible news

I didn't know thae man personally, but obviously from the way that you all speak of him he must have been a terrific person.

I understand that he was about 33 years old, which is my age. It is terrifying to think that your heart could just stop in the middle of the night and get no warning at such an early age. It is always in the back of mind as a risk, but I always figured if it happened you would at least get a fighting chance to get to the hospital and have your life saved.

Did anyone know if he had a pre-existing heart condition that he was being treated for by his Doc. For peace of mind for me and many others out there, I know people want to learn from this as tragic as it is.

I'm sorry for everyones loss and God Bless his family. I just keep thinking what my girlfriend would feel like if she woke up tom. morning and I wasn't alive. It is a horrible thought.

Just terrible news. I hate hearing things like this, I always want to hang-up the gear and walk away. It makes you realize that their is more to life, much more. After 15 years of this, maybe I'm finally coming to that realization.

SJR

WELL

I am not sad. I am happy for him. From the way you all say he was, he had a TRUE understanding of our purpose here. He is now (his soul) advancing even farther. Love is the answer. AND WYLDE, I love you bro and understand. We are not all perfect. I have already forgotten ok?

I posted on this stuff a little on the California thread, but I will repost it here:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PHIL HERNON
Live a normal life, lift, take whatever you need to , to reach where you need to be, and just be happy with yourself, wherever it may be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is some REALLY good advice Phil.........Hmmm.....You know I am a pretty spiritual person (at times) and maybe you know, maybe not, but that is really true. Be happy. Put out positive vibes, and you will be rewarded with more happiness.

We are like cells in another life-force, we have a job, That is why we are all one, the universe is a body, to think the universe is all there is --- is really quite ridiculous. We are put here to grow (spiritually) and the next level, we will be a higher more advanced soul, with another job somewhere else. Experience, everything, good, bad, --------- emotions are how we feed the body (GOD), with LOVE being the best food. It is all a cycle, like cells in our body...they are alive and they have a job to do. As we age, (GOD) ages too, but hardly at all. Think, our cells life span is not that long. But to them it is a lifetime. So our lifetime is really nothing for the next level. and so on and so on. That is why war is so bad. It is like we are defective cancerous cells. We are ONE.
In a complex and beautiful system. The main human "flaw" is individualism.... BUT it is also the sole reason that we understand things like emotions ---- if we all loved, how would we know? We need a balance. We need something to compare it too. All our experiences are for growth, so we understand more and more about the job we have in the cycle, and as we progress in the ages of human existance, God ages. Now do you see how small we really are? We are part of a huge lifeforce. Love. Love. Love.

It is hard to remember this though. The illusion is survival. We must survive to thrive. We need the physical body (human body, us) to experience love, pain, so we LEARN. The more we learn, the more we move up. We are sorta like babies. There will be a "time" when we have matured to something so fantastic and AWESOME. So we right now are in a period of growth. That is why we choose the physical body --- like going to school in a sense.

PS --- the man WAS jacked, holy smokes!

Last edited:
Thanks Phil!

I appreciate the compliments!

It is funny you know; people always ask me this: "If there are such advanced beings out there or at work, how come they do not explain themselves to us..etc etc...?"

My answer is really simple.

I say " You consider yourself more advanced than a fly on the wall right?" HIM: "Yeah, of course I do"
ME: "Well would you take the time to explain yourself to it?"

All a cycle, we all have jobs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear