over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STK may be dead.......

zilla

Newbies
as posted on MassMonsters and Anabolex:
zilla

MissSTK

Killa's Queen of Pain posted 06-30-03 01:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He passed away this morning. He went in his sleep and very peacefully, they will be doing an autopsy in the morning to find out the exact cause but they believe that it was his heart. They think that it just quit while he was asleep but I will post more details as I find them out myself. He and I spoke a long time ago about what either of us would do in this situation, and I told him that I would post all information about any funeral services on here for anyone who wanted to attend. He loved each and every one here like his own family as I know that most of you did for him. I have put the "business" on the back burner for now and will try to do all that I can to please everyone when I get around to it it's just not the most important thing going on right now and I hope that everyone understands that. He was a wonderful guy with a huge heart and would do anything for anyone and I guess his body just couldn't hold up anymore. Any questions that anyone has they can send to [email protected] . I will post the funeral arrangements as I get them figured out. He loved you all very much.

Let's pray this is not the truth---- he is/was a class-act.
zilla

Please god I hope this is not true. He is in the small circle of guys I consider true friends. I have a note sitting right in my face saying email STK because we hadnt talked in a few weeks.
Im not trying to sound like a wuss but I am welling up with tears at the thought of this. STK - a completely honerable bro, who would selflessly do anything for a friend.

He had shared some bad health stories, pneumonia and heart probs, that kept him from us all possibly meeting at the recent Jr Nats.

I pray for him either way, I guess I hesitate to accept it 100% because Im in shock over it. :confused:

Zilla-this person that posted is his significant other?

MikeS said:
Zilla-this person that posted is his significant other?

yes
his fiance'

no one can confirm 100% at this time.
and I agree MikeS---> a terrible loss of a good man if true.

zilla

I just saw the post at Bolex...really sad news.........:(
RIP brother............

If you need a confirmation

I'll confirm it with you. He and his wife are close personal friends of me and my wife.......he passed away, probably from his heart problems, it was peaceful...while he was sleeping....still, my best friend is indeed gone.
injected....bigj

It appears to be true. Very, very sad day.

:(

Totally unexpected. Can't really think of anything to say except rest in peace big guy.

R.I.P to one of the greatest bro's on the net. My prayers are with him and his family

Huge Shock!

I've only known STK for a short time. He literally gave me the shirt off his back when I was in need. We've got a mutual friend that I've been corresponding with quite a bit and he hasn't said anything (just got an e-mail today from him) - but he just got back from a vacation.

My prayers go out to him and his family!

xcel

He might be gone, but he'll never be forgotten!! R.I.P my friend (Truly a SAD day :( ), My thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends.

very sad indeed i didnt know him my self but had many bros in common what a class act R.I.P brother

STK WAS A GREAT GUY...I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.. i just received a e mail from him last week..he was always asking how things were going ect.. one of my true friends on the web and the best their was.... what the hell was wrong with his heart..not to be callous but, at 35 years old , what was the problem????:( :confused: :( :(

His fiancee has indeed confirmed (as did Injected in this thread) with me this tragedy. She said STK spoke of our friendship to her plenty, so she knew who I was and she shared quite a bit with me today.

Xcel said he gave the shirt off his back-thats STK! I would have to convince him to take money on personal stuff, which he would try to give me free-and Im not talking one bottle here.

This is no doubt the greatest tragic loss these boards had ever seen IMO. I know some were close to Ragnar in his time but he was not the honerable guy STK was-plus hadnt had the long standing test of time of STK.

Injected, if he was your best buddy you weree a lucky man.
Thanks for the confirmation also.

A true great man and friend. A sad day on the boards. :(

MikeS

Giving someone the shirt off his back is 100% correct.
You're right about me being a lucky man.....he was my best friend. The word brother is thrown around a lot, he is my brother.
bigj

Please god I hope this is not true. He is in the small circle of guys I consider true friends. I have a note sitting right in my face saying email STK because we hadnt talked in a few weeks.

I had not talked with him in a few weeks as well. I'm going around to every board and giving my blood a bump. I'll miss him greatly as I'm sure many others will. Its weird to well up with tears over someone I've never met in person.

pleass excuse my ignorance

are we talking about southern trend killer ?

OH MY LORD! This is unbelievable. MikeS and I just spoke the other day about how great STK is. How much of a stand up guy that he is. He was always in my corner from the time I started my interest in bbing and remained up to this day. Give you the shirt off his back is probably one of the very few good deeds he would do for any of his trusted bloodline! This is by far the sadest tragedy!!!!!! Rest in peace my friend!

patk:(

omg

I spoke with Wylde on the phone today and like MikeS said we are all in shock! I cant even count the times stk got me out of a jam!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws