over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stolen iphone.

bhumik

Registered
my iphone was stolen from work. Is there any way i will be able to get it back.

the crook made one phone call to a cab company, who told me that a couple was picked up and dropped off at a certain intersection. However no other calls have been made from the iphone so far. Is there any way 'I will be able to get it back.
thanks

the crook made one phone call to a cab company, who told me that a couple was picked up and dropped off at a certain intersection. However no other calls have been made from the iphone so far. Is there any way 'I will be able to get it back.
thanks

If I'm not mistaking your iphone has a gps chip in it. Call your carrier and see if this is true and if they can help you track it.

Good luck man.
Same thing happen to me a few months back. sat it down for a few minutes and some cockroach stole it.

I tried everything with no luck.

One thing you may try is att has a family map. Its made for tracking your kids
and you can get a free trial. If they still have the phone with your sims card in it
you yourself may be able to track it that way.

As far as getting att or the police to help is a laugh. They could care less.

Unfortinatley all they have to do is take your sims card out and put theres in and there isnt shit you can do about it. :(:mad:
sorry man, I sure know the feeling.

Cheapest way I found to replace it since att doesnt offer insurance is add a line for 10$ a month and order it at discount price.
I ended up buying a cheap replacement on craigslist:mad:..Fuggers

ya it is bull shit that they cant help you track it, if it was an emergency they would find you in a heartbeat but now its stolen they could care less thats crap imo. and its crap that they dont offer insurance for the phone.

found this online for future reference

Since the time of its launch in June 2007, Apple’s iPhone has created a sensation in the mobile world. I think everyone out there has a secret desire of owning an iPhone be it for its superior touch-screen, or its motion sensing gaming or its extraordinary audio/video capabilities.

The iPhone has evolved from being just an expensive phone to an icon, a symbol of power. Imagine having to lose that.

Fear not iPhone owners. There are more than one ways of keeping track of your iPhone. A number of iPhone apps for tracking are available in the market. The good news is that some of them are FREE!! All you need is to enable GPS on your phone and of course a computer.

Ways to Find Lost iPhone

The first method is the ever reliable Google Latitude. Simply download and install the Google Latitude application on your iPhone and then create an id in Google. Once your phone has been Latitude enable, you can log in to iGoogle and view the location of your iPhone on the detailed Google maps. This app can help find lost iPhones in a jiffy.You can even enter the phone numbers of your friends’ mobiles and once they confirm it on their phones, their positions will also be visible on the map. Cool or what?

Another very useful and free GPS tracker is the InstaMapper. This cell phone tracker uses the same principle, which is GPS, for keeping track of your iPhone. To enable this on your phone you need to create a free account here. You need to enable GPS services on your iPhone to get this working. Also remember that Apple does not let 3rd party apps to run in the background. So GPS tracking will be turned off once the Home key is pressed.

I would strongly recommend you to check this guide to recover lost Apple iPhone and read the comments that provide useful insight on how to track lost iPhone 3G or 3GS.

also your iphone has a "lost data" enable key. Under phone lock settings. Enable it. Simply means all the data on your phone will be lost after 10 attempts. Great way of protecting your personal stuff.

I got the number of the guy and the girl that have my phone. I reversed looked up his name and called him. Told him that if he dont return it to me i m going to call the cops.

He is giving me some buill shit about how he bought it from someone. blah blah blah. He says he wants money.

IS there anyone on this board can help me get his address. I cant find his address. I really want ot scare the pants out of this guys. He is not picking up my phone right now. I have supsended my iphone so he wont be able to use it.

If there is anyone that is in the law department in the Bronx, NY area can u please help me.

or someone that knows a metropcs employee can look up a few phone numbers for me. I have two metro pcs numbers of the guy that currently has my phone.

pm me all of his info and everything you know about him. I have a connection or two up here in NY and if I can help I will. I hate dirtbags.

or someone that knows a metropcs employee can look up a few phone numbers for me. I have two metro pcs numbers of the guy that currently has my phone.

Go into any metropcs store and find a young buck working behind the counter. Offer him 20 bucks! trust me he'll take it! I did this at a Verizon store. got the name and address of a chic that left a hot text message on my phone by mistake before! hahaha the kid behind the counter told me if I needed anything else to call him first on his cell phone! hahaha

I hate when people steal phones. That's why i switched to sprint no sim card and less chance of theft. Hopefully you can get your phone back and look into finding a gps locator app like boomshaker stated. I had one on my tilt itll track the phone down from any computer

thanks

Any news on this?

1Apple offers mobile.me its pretty cool but kinda pricey but if you had it enabled it tracks your iphone but you need to have it enabled you work

2 JAILBREAK your iphone and install findmyi.org it is both free and a paid app and you can send pop up messages to you phone....

I got the number of the guy and the girl that have my phone. I reversed looked up his name and called him. Told him that if he dont return it to me i m going to call the cops.

He is giving me some buill shit about how he bought it from someone. blah blah blah. He says he wants money.

IS there anyone on this board can help me get his address. I cant find his address. I really want ot scare the pants out of this guys. He is not picking up my phone right now. I have supsended my iphone so he wont be able to use it.

If there is anyone that is in the law department in the Bronx, NY area can u please help me.

he can still use it with another sim card
when u suspend it it actually means they cant use your sim card.
i had this happen.
the phone is fully functional

call the police station give them their number adn they will deal with it trust me

call apple report the device stolen so if he trys to contact apple at all, they can at least deny him help or can be like yeah sure send it in and take care of it from there, or maybe even contact you, idk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws