over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stomach area

sean70ss

Registered
I have visible abs not washboard but have some fat below my belly line. Diet is in check, cardio, weight program. What can I do to get that excess off! Thanks PM for the great site!

I find intimiment fasting quite effective, but if everything is as in check as you say then gh will do the trick eventually. Lower belly fat is stubborn as fuck sadly.

Another thing to do is hire one of our personal trainers ie phill or alex-they know there shit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hit more cardio if you say that your diet/nutritional intake is spot on. Genetics play the largest role here for this trouble spot on many, but you can blast past that. Get some more stimulates in, and to really get them to pop is to to also apply resistance, increase your volume and intensity, this will yield hypertrophy.

Keep in mind that you have a variety of muscle there, so hitting them from every angle is a must.... Treat your abs as you would your pecs, you hit pecs from different angles, so the same applies for the abs if you want to get them to pop/stand out more, considering your diet and all is in check and that genetics are just slowing you up a bit...

Get that cardio up too like I suggested...

Hit more cardio if you say that your diet/nutritional intake is spot on. Genetics play the largest role here for this trouble spot on many, but you can blast past that. Get some more stimulates in, and to really get them to pop is to to also apply resistance, increase your volume and intensity, this will yield hypertrophy.

Keep in mind that you have a variety of muscle there, so hitting them from every angle is a must.... Treat your abs as you would your pecs, you hit pecs from different angles, so the same applies for the abs if you want to get them to pop/stand out more, considering your diet and all is in check and that genetics are just slowing you up a bit...

Spot on advice

I agree w/ Nemain about everything he said especially when it comes to cardio. Do more of it...try diff pieces of cardio equipment or a kickboxing class...should burn it right off. Maybe split cardio up... am and pm :yeahthat:

This is going to sound stupid but try to have an open mind. I use the "draw it in technique whenever I can. Imagine drawing in your bellybutton, away from your belt, hold it for 10 seconds and let it out. Do this for a few reps at a time throughout the day. This is not the same as flexing your abs, more sucking in your lower abs. Think how much time you spend slouched over...sitting down or even just standing in line somewhere, doing the dishes, brushing your teeth, using the toilet, etc. All of these activities and more allow us to "slump" or relax our lower abdominal muscles. Drawing in your lower abs (essentially doing an isometric) isn't the end all but it will help. Do it enough and it will happen naturally.

abs

Thanks for the advice. I am super lean everywhere else except right in that area which drives me crazy. I will try some of the differant angles and the breathing. Being 41 lol and still trying to look good:D

Diet most important, then weights/cardio/ I like fatburners as well i like hydroxy cut i dno y just works good. Jet fuel is ok too

clen, tren ace, winny

Last edited:
fat burners

I tried the hydroxcut and it never worked for me. I plan on this new program coming up for my lab rats.

Sus
eq
tren A
var

I have visible abs not washboard but have some fat below my belly line. Diet is in check, cardio, weight program. What can I do to get that excess off! Thanks PM for the great site!

You lose it the same way you lose fat any where on your body. You cannot control localized fat loss/gain, just your diet and routine. So one or both are not strict enough if you've hit a sticking point. How many cals on avg do you consume/day, what do your meals look like?

I tried the hydroxcut and it never worked for me. I plan on this new program coming up for my lab rats.

Sus
eq
tren A
var

Well this is a +++

Could be holding some excess water from the sus

In order to get rid from your belly fat you must do the aerobic exercise regularly at least 30minutes and side by side you should eat those food which contain less carbohydrates.

sounds like your bodyfat is already low so 6 - 8 weeks with cals dropped to maintenence or ideally 500 below with 1hr cardio with heart rate 65%-80%

I am doing fasting cardio with great results so far, I wake up, drink 32 oz ice water, then 45 min of cardio. I am also at 1900 calories with a 50/30/20 split and its working:cool:

This is going to sound stupid but try to have an open mind. I use the "draw it in technique whenever I can. Imagine drawing in your bellybutton, away from your belt, hold it for 10 seconds and let it out. Do this for a few reps at a time throughout the day. This is not the same as flexing your abs, more sucking in your lower abs. Think how much time you spend slouched over...sitting down or even just standing in line somewhere, doing the dishes, brushing your teeth, using the toilet, etc. All of these activities and more allow us to "slump" or relax our lower abdominal muscles. Drawing in your lower abs (essentially doing an isometric) isn't the end all but it will help. Do it enough and it will happen naturally.

I think this is called vacum exerises but not sure. I did read a research study that sounds promisining about its results. I feel stupid doing them throughout the day though. I think the study expressed longer periods of time for each set though but cant remember exactly (30 seconds?) For whatever odd reason I find it more comfortable to do while actually exercising. Ex Suck it in while doing my reps, exhale when done.

Sometimes I do it for fun, but I find ab exercise to be largely unnessesary. if youre not getting closer to your goal, how can you say everything is in check? Sometimes it takes an outside objective opinion to plan the next move!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity