over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stomach Distention/Bloat

tren_plz

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone deal with stomach distention/bloat that isn't piling food? Carbs are 150g < less per day. Even after fasted morning cardio water seems to bloat and distend my stomach. Clear 8 pack, but more of the turtle shell look. Vascular everywhere still, just feel distended/bloated constantly.

Anyone have any remedies? I dont believe i have any food allergies i eat the meals everyday, but im going to get an ALCAT to see if i have any insensitivity issues.

Could orals be causing this?

Currently not on any gh or insulin. Used insulin 3 weeks ago, but nothing over 3iu per use once per day for carnitine.

Anyone deal with stomach distention/bloat that isn't piling food? Carbs are 150g < less per day. Even after fasted morning cardio water seems to bloat and distend my stomach. Clear 8 pack, but more of the turtle shell look. Vascular everywhere still, just feel distended/bloated constantly.

Anyone have any remedies? I dont believe i have any food allergies i eat the meals everyday, but im going to get an ALCAT to see if i have any insensitivity issues.

Could orals be causing this?

Currently not on any gh or insulin. Used insulin 3 weeks ago, but nothing over 3iu per use once per day for carnitine.

My guess would either be insensitivity to something out eating or due to an oral disrupting your gi tract

I honestly did not know this. On one of Dr Serrano's YouTube videos he talks about eating the same foods everyday can cause your body to become allergic to it. So that's a thought!

Ive actually watched that video thats why i was going to do the ALCAT test.

TN Isolate, cream of rice, chicken, fish, oats, egg whites, leafy veggies is 99% my diet.

Anyone have any luck with probiotics or any remedies to clear gi tract? Endoscopy?

to

TN Isolate, cream of rice, chicken, fish, oats, egg whites, leafy veggies is 99% my diet.

Anyone have any luck with probiotics or any remedies to clear gi tract? Endoscopy?

Wife and I home brew kombuha, providing a healthy dose of probiotics every day has made a big difference for us in regards to digestion and immunity

Could be a number of things. Orals make me bloat but a few years back, I ate something bad and got H Pylori - worst thing ever!! Felt prego and the only way to get it taken care of is running blood test and actually testing for it.

I have celiac disease and take a digestive enzyme that seems to help alot

Try using a fiber supplement, metamucil 3x per day will help

I honestly did not know this. On one of Dr Serrano's YouTube videos he talks about eating the same foods everyday can cause your body to become allergic to it. So that's a thought!

This.
Happened to me with any type of potato. Took months for me to figure out just what the cause was. Bloat, water retention, and gas were unbelievably horrible. Would clear a room in seconds after the first bite.

lots of fiber

adequate amounts of water

are you shredded? you may have visceral fat even if you are.

oatmeal bloats tf out of me every time

stop the egg whites.

cos they are pasteurised body sees them as an allergen and develops antibodies towards them and then attack it next time u consume them.

over eating large quantities of egg whites is a culprit in many instances. try cutting this out for 6-8 weeks and see if it makes a diff.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Here's a true story

I was suffering from bloating/IBS and couldn't figure it out.

Like the OP I was eating typical bodybuilding foods.

I went on vacation in March and didn't watch my diet.
I ate ribs, pizza, burgers, wings etc.

No bloat no gas no IBS the entire time I was down there.

Got tested for food allergies when I got back as the discomfort came back as soon as I started eating clean again.
I'm only slightly allergic to milk.

So on my own I figured I was just eating to much fiber.

So I cut back on my fiber to no more than 4 grams in an meal and voila, rarely do I get gas or bloating.

I know it doesn't make sense but I'm convinced this is the way to go for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All oral aas do this to me. I hate it. I just tried epistane again just recently and after about a week it started. Couldn't really eat and when I did nausea kicked in bad. I threw up after trying to ensure this for another day or 2. I actually threw up my breakfast from the day before. I feel that orals prevent me from properly digesting my food. That is not the first time that happened but of course I keep trying.
It's unfortunate because I have a serious stockpile or orals that I can't even take. I bought up a shitload of Msten, epistane, dimethasine and epi-tren before the ban and now in stuck with them And can't even take them. I should actually unload them to someone who can tolerate then. Good luck but it sounds like you have the same problem. The only oral I can remotely tolerate is dbol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you're on orals, it's the orals. Methylated steroids are notorious for this. Especially if you're saying you do fasted cardio and water seems to bloat you after...what orals are you taking? Anadrol does this to me in a week or so, taken at night before bed I look pregnant after some cardio and water.

Dropped the orals and added sugar free metamucil 3x a day and well see how that goes. I was going to drop egg whites today also, but i dont wanna drop too many variables at once and not be able to pin point the problem. If issue is still here 72 hours later ill drop egg whites next.

Im pretty certain fiber is my issue my only carb sources are cream of rice, rice cakes, occasional strawberries/blueberries in my post workout concoction.

Im pretty shredded currently as i still have veins running through abs. I dont believe its VAT. DEXA scan would be nice.

I was on superdrol, no real issues. Honestly love the stuff. Stupid strength on very low cals.

Appreciate the feedback ya'll. Ill update in 2 days and see if its helping.

Dropped the orals and added sugar free metamucil 3x a day and well see how that goes. I was going to drop egg whites today also, but i dont wanna drop too many variables at once and not be able to pin point the problem. If issue is still here 72 hours later ill drop egg whites next.

Im pretty certain fiber is my issue my only carb sources are cream of rice, rice cakes, occasional strawberries/blueberries in my post workout concoction.

Im pretty shredded currently as i still have veins running through abs. I dont believe its VAT. DEXA scan would be nice.

I was on superdrol, no real issues. Honestly love the stuff. Stupid strength on very low cals.

Eat the whole egg, not just the white, keep the yolk raw.

Having abs has nothing to do with visceral fat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws