over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stomach issues

Tank4411

Registered
Newbies
See if you guys can help me out. Over the past 2 months I have had three episodes of stomach pain immediately after I ate something. The pain is crippling. I start sweating like I’m in a sauna, I get nauseous, I always poop, stomach pain is sharp and burning.

I’m not taking any orals.
I recently started taking adderall but the first two attacks were pre adderall.

I am cutting extremely hard at the moment and have been training three times a day.

Food is contest prep.

I am using insulin 10 ius twice a day.

Anyone ever had any issues similar to this. It’s some of the worst pain I have ever felt.

Thanks for any help.

Only thing I could say is see a doctor asap doesn't sound like something I'd chance. Never had pain eating. Training 3 times a day?

Doctor, bro.

Definitely see a doctor. Though I'm sure you were looking for an answer other than that.

While your symptoms seem more severe, you could try the following

20g Glutamine a day
Take probiotics, kombucha, kimchi, sauerkraut, greek yogurt, kefir
Increase fiber, psyllium husk is my go to

See if you guys can help me out. Over the past 2 months I have had three episodes of stomach pain immediately after I ate something. The pain is crippling. I start sweating like I’m in a sauna, I get nauseous, I always poop, stomach pain is sharp and burning.

I am cutting extremely hard at the moment and have been training three times a day.

Food is contest prep.

Anyone ever had any issues similar to this. It’s some of the worst pain I have ever felt.

Thanks for any help.

What did you eat each time? Could be gallbladder. See a doc and have them run some tests.

Update on the stomach pain. Just got back from the hospital, where I had a CT scan with contrast. I have a blockage in my small intestine. I’m on a 7 day clear liquid diet, no training, no work, no cardio, just basically sitting on my ass. Have an appointment with a gastroenterologist in a few days. Will update then.

Update on the stomach pain. Just got back from the hospital, where I had a CT scan with contrast. I have a blockage in my small intestine. I’m on a 7 day clear liquid diet, no training, no work, no cardio, just basically sitting on my ass. Have an appointment with a gastroenterologist in a few days. Will update then.
Glad you got it checked man. That sucks but can be handled.

Good thing you got it checked out because a small bowel obstruction can kill you if it turns into a complete blockage. I know because I almost died from waiting too long to get mine checked out which required an emergency small bowel resection surgery and a 2 week stay in the hospital. I couldn't eat for 2 weeks and went from a fairly lean and very muscular 255 lbs down to 197 lbs during that time. I looked as if I had developed a wasting disease. I also developed severe diastsis recti from all of the swelling which required another surgery to repair. My digestion hasn't been the same since and my abs no longer look good like they did before the surgeries. Best of luck to you.

Good thing you got it checked out because a small bowel obstruction can kill you if it turns into a complete blockage. I know because I almost died from waiting too long to get mine checked out which required an emergency small bowel resection surgery and a 2 week stay in the hospital. I couldn't eat for 2 weeks and went from a fairly lean and very muscular 255 lbs down to 197 lbs during that time. I looked as if I had developed a wasting disease. I also developed severe diastsis recti from all of the swelling which required another surgery to repair. My digestion hasn't been the same since and my abs no longer look good like they did before the surgeries. Best of luck to you.

Same, had a polyp that caused a blockage then perforated my small intestine. 3 weeks later, 2 surgeries, several feet of intestine shorter and 70lbs lighter I finally got discharged.

What's causing the blockade?

No, I’m not using tren. Just got back from my colonoscopy. Apparently I have crohn’s and have a fluid filled sac in the lining of my intestines that is causing the small blockage. They put me on a steroid to make the swelling go down. Gave me a ton of info on chrons and sent me on my way. Apparently one of my big triggers is nuts and seeds. Everytime I eat nuts I have a horrific episode. Guess I’m just gonna learn how to eat all over again…..

Anyone on here with crohn’s diease that give a few pointers. Will start reading and researching tomorrow. I’m exhausted and going to bed..

No, I’m not using tren. Just got back from my colonoscopy. Apparently I have crohn’s and have a fluid filled sac in the lining of my intestines that is causing the small blockage. They put me on a steroid to make the swelling go down. Gave me a ton of info on chrons and sent me on my way. Apparently one of my big triggers is nuts and seeds. Everytime I eat nuts I have a horrific episode. Guess I’m just gonna learn how to eat all over again…..
Diverticulitis?

Anyone on here with crohn’s diease that give a few pointers. Will start reading and researching tomorrow. I’m exhausted and going to bed..

Figure out what foods work for you. Basic bodybuilding foods digest the best. Meat, rice… stay away from fried foods and spicy stuff, fast food… I had a flare up recently and lost about 20lbs. Had a tricep injury and ran bpc-157, they say it has gut health properties and shortly after my digestion/stomach was the best it’s been in a long time

I just bought 2 kits of bpc 157. Gonna take a long run of it. See if it helps.

Been doing an elimination diet, 7 days with no episodes. So far all bodybuilding foods are a go but nuts and seeds!!!!

Food is contest prep.

Thanks for any help.
I get crazy pain but I have a new bladder built in me….so I can always feel something if it’s wrong

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member