over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop Filming Yourself Millennials

yeah cuz that's way less annoying than guys that r quietly workin out hard. what dicks for maintaining a peaceful work out environment without insecure meatheads trying to get attention huffing and puffing and growling and yelling like retards lol
-F2S
Hahaha LIGHT WEIGHT, BABY!!!

I think at least 75% of those filming arent doing it for lifting tips/feedback but for attention on social media.

I noticed that too, about a year ago. Same haircut, same beard, and same style clothes too. I kinda stick out. Younger guys say I need more style, lol.

You must be that old white guy pimpin the plain white new balance and fanny pack.
and something else i noticed a couple weeks ago while overlooking the gym on the step mill and this crosses generations.....every fucking guy had tattoos and a beard every fucking single one of them. is no one original anymore. everyone looked exactly the same. this will probably piss a lot of you off but look around the next time your out. good lord carve your own path, everyone is a carbon copy of one another.

Yes! My hometown is certainly no different. The man bun seems to have really taken off along with the beards too. If the hair is not high and tight with a slight perfectly groomed comb over, its the silly man bun. Nothing really makes this look shine though until you throw on the skinny Jean's.

Feminism has now infiltrated the bad boy image. 😄

I honestly dont even think its Millennials any more guys, it's Gen Z haha
I'm in my early 30's and I'm considered Millennial and it ain't my crew.

A couple of the gyms I ONCE WENT TO (before the rona) me and a couple other BBer and heavy lifters would just shake our heads.
It's the main reason WHY I choose a gym now. The times I trained at a normal 24hr Fitness or LA Fitness is Southern CA (a breading ground for loser dudes), I'm surrounded by 17-25 yr olds who are FRESH into the fitness scene. They have never put on any considerable amount of muscle yet still wear stringers and just check themselves out in the mirror all day.

I actually FEEL OLD ranting about this.
As I built my physique, I NEVER WANTED to take my shirt off or wear a skimpy tank unless I had something to fuckin show. Even now, hell I'm 285 right now and I'll stay covered up because realistically I think, "well this ain't shit nor is it where I want to be" so I'm not showing anything. Yet these 21 year olds who have never touched a weight rock the gear, rock the tanks, film their WO's. I'm mind blowing.

There should literally be a rule on who the fuck is aloud to wear NBA jerseys and tank tops.
ok rant over.

Millenials are 1981-1996. So if you're 39, you're still a millenial. I'll be turning 34 this year and I prefer to refer to myself as Generation Y if I have to. This is simply because I don't fall into the shit head category and, admittingly, I like to use millenial in a derogatory way for some of the gym behaviour being described in this thread.

I work with younger people because we always hire summer help and the Generation Z's are worse for sure. But the shit head millenials are definitely in the latter part of the gap. The 1993-1996 frame; I can't relate to or understand them.

As far as the original gripe about filming; it's context dependent like another person said. If you're quiet, not taking up entire areas, monopolizing equipment, and putting on this big spectacle, I don't mind. I've seen some people film and I didn't even see their phone or camera set up because it was so discreet. I only came across it on IG after the fact. We're not all monsters squatting six plates, so if someone is busting ass and they only have 225 on their shoulders but it's a personal accomplishment for them and they want to film it, kudos to them.

I agree with the comments of it being unacceptable when people want to giant set every piece of equipment in the gym. Fuck off with that shit.

The sexy girls at the gym all trying to be famous and get sponsored by ryderwear and jednorthwomen; you're nice to look at, but you suck. Your workouts are bullshit and produce zero results. You look great because you're so vain that you eat nothing and claim a healthy lifestyle and tag your posts "girlswholift." Those 20 minute booty builder workouts are nonsense and give actual hard training women a bad name. I came across one girl who posted "trying to get these arms bigger" or something doing cable curls with no intensity. She should have just stayed home and curled a can of soup. Yet she has over a million followers because she's attractive. See for yourself:
Not wiping down a machine or putting the plates away is annoying and disrespectful. Wearing a stringer when you're over 10% bodyfat and small is not allowed. Fake intensity and flexing in the mirror for 90 minutes is lame too. It's very easy to determine who actually trains hard. The hard trainers can't breathe and their foreheads pour like Niagara Falls after a work set. When I do a 15+ rep set to true failure on a hack squat, for example, it takes 7-8 minutes for my breathing to return to normal. All the guys that scream their heads off and slam the weights but then rack the bar and ask someone how their weekend was are faking it.

In conclusion, everybody sucks and all you silent warriors that actually train hard and better yourselves every day are awesome. Keep it up.

Millenials are 1981-1996. So if you're 39, you're still a millenial. I'll be turning 34 this year and I prefer to refer to myself as Generation Y if I have to. This is simply because I don't fall into the shit head category and, admittingly, I like to use millenial in a derogatory way for some of the gym behaviour being described in this thread.

I work with younger people because we always hire summer help and the Generation Z's are worse for sure. But the shit head millenials are definitely in the latter part of the gap. The 1993-1996 frame; I can't relate to or understand them.

As far as the original gripe about filming; it's context dependent like another person said. If you're quiet, not taking up entire areas, monopolizing equipment, and putting on this big spectacle, I don't mind. I've seen some people film and I didn't even see their phone or camera set up because it was so discreet. I only came across it on IG after the fact. We're not all monsters squatting six plates, so if someone is busting ass and they only have 225 on their shoulders but it's a personal accomplishment for them and they want to film it, kudos to them.

I agree with the comments of it being unacceptable when people want to giant set every piece of equipment in the gym. Fuck off with that shit.

The sexy girls at the gym all trying to be famous and get sponsored by ryderwear and jednorthwomen; you're nice to look at, but you suck. Your workouts are bullshit and produce zero results. You look great because you're so vain that you eat nothing and claim a healthy lifestyle and tag your posts "girlswholift." Those 20 minute booty builder workouts are nonsense and give actual hard training women a bad name. I came across one girl who posted "trying to get these arms bigger" or something doing cable curls with no intensity. She should have just stayed home and curled a can of soup. Yet she has over a million followers because she's attractive. See for yourself:
Not wiping down a machine or putting the plates away is annoying and disrespectful. Wearing a stringer when you're over 10% bodyfat and small is not allowed. Fake intensity and flexing in the mirror for 90 minutes is lame too. It's very easy to determine who actually trains hard. The hard trainers can't breathe and their foreheads pour like Niagara Falls after a work set. When I do a 15+ rep set to true failure on a hack squat, for example, it takes 7-8 minutes for my breathing to return to normal. All the guys that scream their heads off and slam the weights but then rack the bar and ask someone how their weekend was are faking it.

In conclusion, everybody sucks and all you silent warriors that actually train hard and better yourselves every day are awesome. Keep it up.
that's a lot to read, so I skipped to the pic of the chic. shes a hottie. carry on :love: do all the selfie ass shots ya want!
I've decided I will continue to go to planet fitness just to watch the few hot chicks. lol
-F2S

Wow, I thought it was just me. Using a 5 machine giant set but still having time to shoot off a text. No one should do these unless your taking insulin, Or girls needing to take multiple picture of their fat ass in the mirror so they can get some likes.
I ignore them all, I take their machine and tell them to fuck off. I remember guys would get their ass kicked and thrown out of the gym for this type of shit 30 years ago. Unfortunately with cameras everywhere, these kids become braver than they are. Because I have assets to lose now, I have to count to 10 and walk away.

I used to get pretty forceful with guys that didn't rack their weights. I was lifting at a real serious gym where the owner would throw out guys for not doing it. He would give them one chance, and if he caught them a second time their membership was void and they were to get the hell out! So I felt like me enforcing the rules was a good thing and I hated to see it too. I made quite a few guys unload the leg press. Seeing a leg press left loaded up would make both of our blood pressure's rise. His gym was so tight that he made sure we all racked the weights on the right peg too. No mixing 45s with 10s etc. 45 up top where they belong, not on the bottom where you have to break your ass to get them up. Best gym ive ever been in. He was a retired highway patrolman and marine.

I used to get pretty forceful with guys that didn't rack their weights. I was lifting at a real serious gym where the owner would throw out guys for not doing it. He would give them one chance, and if he caught them a second time their membership was void and they were to get the hell out! So I felt like me enforcing the rules was a good thing and I hated to see it too. I made quite a few guys unload the leg press. Seeing a leg press left loaded up would make both of our blood pressure's rise. His gym was so tight that he made sure we all racked the weights on the right peg too. No mixing 45s with 10s etc. 45 up top where they belong, not on the bottom where you have to break your ass to get them up. Best gym ive ever been in. He was a retired highway patrolman and marine.

Love it, sign me up for that gym!

I do that at the YMCA, all the little douches love to leave their weights on. They think I’m just being a jerk but I tell them if you don’t rack it then the 110lb girl at the front desk has to do you asshole. Also get into with them about slamming weights, it’s the YMCA they don’t have money to replace the dumbbells with your free government assistance family membership that the handles you just bent slamming down after your 35lb grueling dumbbell press session you douche...

Lol filming your self is the way everything. Goes now days
Social media has taken over everything
Have you notice how many people have become super famous by just posting / filming their daily life's and making it public

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131