over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop Filming Yourself Millennials

People that are so urgent to ask you how many sets you have left(or some other question) while you are still in the middle of a set.

People that stink like they haven't showered in 2 years and you almost vomit from their smell 10 minutes after they left the area.
I run into that with students I taught in high school. One girl had it bad and guys sitting near me came up to my desk and whispered to me about how bad it was. I felt bad for her. I figured the guys were exaggerating but when I walked over discovered they were right. Embarrassing for me, after class let out i asked her if everything was ok at home. I couldn't bring myself to tell her she smelled bad. Hard for me to do. It also smelled like it was that time of the month. Run into all sorts of awkward situations teaching! I always tried to not embarrass a student.

I run into that with students I taught in high school. One girl had it bad and guys sitting near me came up to my desk and whispered to me about how bad it was. I felt bad for her. I figured the guys were exaggerating but when I walked over discovered they were right. Embarrassing for me, after class let out i asked her if everything was ok at home. I couldn't bring myself to tell her she smelled bad. Hard for me to do. It also smelled like it was that time of the month. Run into all sorts of awkward situations teaching! I always tried to not embarrass a student.

Oh wow that’s a tough one, was it like that the whole year with her?

Oh wow that’s a tough one, was it like that the whole year with her?
Not the whole year, but it was an extended period of time. Shortly after that day I spoke with her the issue went away. She must have figured it out. So things worked out well. She had good behavior in my class and we got along well, that helped a lot! She's one of the students that sticks in my mind all these years.

i don't understand why gyms don't ban cell phones on the gym floor. my gym is full of dipshits walking around on there phone while drinking a bang or C4 energy drink, not sure what all the energy is needed for

Get a life loser, this is how online coaches work

Although annoying, at least there harmless. The ones that piss me off o
People that are so urgent to ask you how many sets you have left(or some other question) while you are still in the middle of a set.

This is just plain disrespectful. You cant at least wait for me to finish a working set. It's one of my biggest gym pet peeves.

A few weeks ago this girl sets up her tripod in the middle of the crossover to film herself doing lat pulldowns. And she's nothing special. Then there's the guy who brings a crossword book to keep himself occupied between sets. And lets not forget the numerous amount of people who have to search through their song lists for 5 min. between each set to get the perfect workout song.

This seems to common denominator with most of these morons. The fittest and best looking physique wise people in the gym I find are generally very focus on there workout and come off the most humble as well.

What the fuck is up with filming yourself during a set ? Setting up your iPhone or having a buddy film you is stupid ... and gay. Is this for your instantgram? Maybe your spacebook or tweeter page ? Us old guys are left scratching our heads .
What do you say to all the top olympians who are doing the exact same thing?

What the fuck is up with filming yourself during a set ? Setting up your iPhone or having a buddy film you is stupid ... and gay. Is this for your instantgram? Maybe your spacebook or tweeter page ? Us old guys are left scratching our heads .
maybe they are filming themselves to check their form. Its good feedback to see yourself from a third person doing a movement. You can make tweaks/adjustments as needed.

But by all means, continue to complain to the internet about what other people do. You can occupy a tremendously large portion of your life this way.

I know you guys wanna argue and say the “ok boomer” crap and give a bunch of conflicting reasons why someone may be recording themselves but come on guys let’s be real about this, your random douche at the gym taking up half the equipment slowing down your workout is doing it to seek out online attention and nothing else. Especially the girls, girls will let the world burn for another self affirming depression averting instagram like.

I have a very low tolerance for attention whoring.....

I'm so fed up of going to an open machine and I after I start a set, out of the blue some dude walks up to me and says they were using that. If you're not using the machine, you're not using the machine.

I'm so fed up of going to an open machine and I after I start a set, out of the blue some dude walks up to me and says they were using that. If you're not using the machine, you're not using the machine.
If I ever walk briefly away from equipment I'm using and someone jumps in and uses it I will wait until their set is over and then ask them if I can work in to finish up. Simple gym etiquette

Young people today can’t do anything without affirmation. My stepson literally spent 12 hours with his nose 8 inches from his phone screen this past Saturday. I’m just thinking jesus fucking Christ we’re doomed.

The Stalker: Wants to use the machine you're on, but doesn't say a word. Just stands there and watches and waits until you're finished.
The Clipboarder: Don't you know, I have a program that I must follow and if you happen to be on the machine that is next up on my clipboard, "hey, are you almost done yet?"
Which leads me to: "How many sets do you have left?"
The poor-former: The person who tries to do too much weight or just uses shitty form, and as a result, potentially breaks the machine. These people NEED to be called out to a gym manager.
Blow drying balls in the locker room. WTF.

Millennials on Instagram: Hey look at me, I work out and you need to know. These are professional gym-goers. They provide so much inspiration.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131