over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop Filming Yourself Millennials

The absolutely worst thing in the gym are people who try super hard to look like they aren't trying hard. It's the most common affliction. They never grunt and never show they are in any kind of pain or distress. It's all about looking super cool and like they don't care. I call them the anti-tryhards. Probably 90% of my gym.

Young people today can’t do anything without affirmation. My stepson literally spent 12 hours with his nose 8 inches from his phone screen this past Saturday. I’m just thinking jesus fucking Christ we’re doomed.

My wife's sons cussed me out yesterday because I haven't bought them the new IPhone 10x yet. These kids have no respect!

I gently suggested to her that maybe her boyfriend (their father) could lend a hand in providing for their children, but apparently he's too busy spending all his money on Timberlands and lean.

if the man would put some effort in, that would be great... At least while he's living under the roof I pay for!

The gym is the last place where the phone/social-media disorder bothers me ..... it's way more disturbing being out at a restaurant or public gathering (remember those days? lol) and seeing a group of friends or family etc. sitting together and they are all staring at their screens. I go to a lot of concerts and back until the early 2000's they were so much fun, now everyone is just standing there recording the whole thing on their phone.... it's such a buzzkill. I've seen young guys, obviously on a date with a girl, and both are just sitting there playing with their phones??? These are young guys, they have a really attractive girl next to them, and they still can't let go of their phone. Everything is boring now..... rock stars used to throw television sets out hotel windows during some rowdy party, now they have twitter wars? Young people, step it up!! It's like doug stanhope said, every generation complains how the new generation is too wild and out of control, but this is the first one that's going to complain about the opposite and how weak the new generation is...... get off your phones, enjoy the company you are with, stop taking pictures of your food and savor the meal, enjoy the experience rather than trying to capture it. People are no longer interested in doing things, but in SHOWING other people that they did something. Sorry about rant.... I'm quarantined and it's turning into the Shining.

People are no longer interested in doing things, but in SHOWING other people that they did something.
Exactly! Ive seen many people at rock concerts that basically watch most of it through the screen on their little cell phone! They are filming the concert and then end up seeing mostly the damn screen and don't even see the stage. Crazy.

My wife's sons cussed me out yesterday because I haven't bought them the new IPhone 10x yet. These kids have no respect!

I gently suggested to her that maybe her boyfriend (their father) could lend a hand in providing for their children, but apparently he's too busy spending all his money on Timberlands and lean.

if the man would put some effort in, that would be great... At least while he's living under the roof I pay for!

Damn, dude. That’s shitty. I lucked out. My step kids dad’s a good guy and pulls his weight.

The kids are good kids too. They’re just entitled and soft. They’ve never really ever known real hardship or what it’s like to go without.

And my stepdaughter started her period last week, so oh god, everything little thing is the end of the fucking world. Every-little-thing.

Damn, dude. That’s shitty. I lucked out. My step kids dad’s a good guy and pulls his weight.

The kids are good kids too. They’re just entitled and soft. They’ve never really ever known real hardship or what it’s like to go without.

And my stepdaughter started her period last week, so oh god, everything little thing is the end of the fucking world. Every-little-thing.

We only do what we can brother.

I've been putting in extra hours at work so my wife and her boyfriend can take their sons to Disney World when this whole coronavirus thing blows over.

happy wife, happy life!

Most gyms I've been in banned talking on the phone during workouts, it's super annoying. Performers are banning cell phones in theaters and concert halls. I won't be surprised, or disappointed if cell phone at banned in most gyms at some point.

A large percentage of people have no considerations of others, it seems to be both generation based and culture based to some extent.

A large percentage of people have no considerations of others, it seems to be both generation based and culture based to some extent.

I agree

Boomers really fucking ruined everything for their children. You can see this all around the world in European nations

I don't have an Instagram account, but I confess, I do once in a while take a look at my gyms Instagram account... How does one become a "Public Figure". Is this just self-proclaimed? lol

The absolutely worst thing in the gym are people who try super hard to look like they aren't trying hard. It's the most common affliction. They never grunt and never show they are in any kind of pain or distress. It's all about looking super cool and like they don't care. I call them the anti-tryhards. Probably 90% of my gym.
I think most people would say EXACT opposite. The dummies that huff n puff and groan and moan c'mon... just insecure dudes needing attention imo.
-F2S

I was workin out at Planet Fitness for a while and man that place has the WORST gym etiquette EVER. I think EVERYONE rests on the equipment between sets. it drives me NUTS. I am scared to ask em if I can work in, fearing they will feel intimidated and press lunk alarm. I hate that freaking gym.
-F2S

I was workin out at Planet Fitness for a while and man that place has the WORST gym etiquette EVER. I think EVERYONE rests on the equipment between sets. it drives me NUTS. I am scared to ask em if I can work in, fearing they will feel intimidated and press lunk alarm. I hate that freaking gym.
-F2S
So the lunk alarm is something that members can set off any time?

So the lunk alarm is something that members can set off any time?
far as I know yes. that place just wreaks of insecure people. and fat people. in clothes they should wear. like no shame. crazy...
my dad joined shortly after I did (he owne a gym when I was a kid) he said "wow, you weren't lying that is the most overweight people in a gym I have ever seen."
if this working out at home thing works for me I am not going back to PF
-F2S

I think most people would say EXACT opposite. The dummies that huff n puff and groan and moan c'mon... just insecure dudes needing attention imo.
-F2S
EXACTLY most people would say the opposite, most people in the gym are so insecure, so concerned with not "looking cool" that they don't even lift hard. Meanwhile, the people who don't give a crap about what other people think just work hard, regardless if it looks "cool" or not. No matter what you think, you can't work hard in silence. I'm well aware I'm in the minority, I prefer it there.

I agree especially if the gym is crowded but I think if you see yourself performing an excercise on video you can discover some posture, form, etc. mistakes you may not realize by looking yourself in the mirror only, I hardly ever do it because it is very difficult to do it without a tripod

Did I read this wrong..... your wife has a boyfriend ?

What do you say to all the top olympians who are doing the exact same thing?

They are likely doing it to support there income. If not, there a PRO. Yes it's a double standard but I think they earned that right. They are notust not some regular wanna be pro posting up to prove they had a good workout.
happy wife, happy life!

I thought you were joki
happy wife, happy life!

You got married?! 😯 I'm still trying to figure out if your kidding.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear