over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop smoking aids

Weird place to ask this... or is it? You guys know alot of crazy stuff.. but what about things that could help quit smoking?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Wanting to quit and suck it up (this is coming from a x smoker myslef)

Stop making excuses, that's it.

You want on quit on your own terms before the doctor to tells you your too late.

just my .4 cents

Cold Laser Therapy..... EX-HEAVY smoker...... smoked for 18 years..... 10 of those years I smoked 2+ pks of Reds a day... started at 17 to impress some chick like a dumbass... quit in 2005.... BEST thing I've EVER done for myself.... I used to fuckin' eat cigarettes.....most disgusting habit there is...... works on the same theory/principles as acupuncture but with a laser....... is it bullshit? maybe.... placebo?? possibly....but all I know is I sat down for 10 minutes while she hit me in multiple spots with some red laser.... I'll never forget this... she finished, removed her shades... she removed mine , started clapping and said "congratulations, you're now smoke free!!"... im was like... "what?!" .."that's it?!"... I swore I was robbed!!!!.... as God as my witness I NEVER touched a cigarette again...and I didn't even WANT to quit.... I went for my old man who ended up quitting for 5 weeks .... he resumed ....passed away in 2014 from COPD...

Now i'm in the best shape of my life and feel fantastic..... do yourself a favor and give it a try...

I can't relate to smoking, but I bought some of the equate brand nicotine gum, and it worked for me. I chewed it for about 6 months then started chewing regular gum and I just got over the cravings. It was august 2014 and I no longer think of nicotine. In fact it disgust me when I smell smoke or dip/chew. I agree with dude up there though.. just gotta suck it up and do it.

Chantix works and works very well. It has sides but you get used to them, the demonic dreams were funny to me after the first couple nights. But that being said nothing will work unless you absolutely want to quit and have put yourself in a good environment to quit.

I quit for a couple years and started back up recently, I need to quit again. The thing is once you're a smoker you're ALWAYS going to be a smoker, the itch will be there in some way just like most addictions.

I'll tell you this though, as far as working out is concerned and my body other than a slightly lower heart rate I really didn't notice any difference from quitting which kinda sucked. Maybe I'm just lucky that they don't hit me that bad, not that I'm ignorant enough to think it isn't very bad for me. The best thing about quitting is I don't stink anymore and don't always having to find a way to get a smoke in.

Last edited:
There's a stigma that goes along with it, but try tapering off by switching to vaping. I smoked for 10 years, roughly a pack/day and recently started on a vape. I started at 12mg nicotine juice and have since tapered down to 3mg. Eventually I'll be down to the 0mg juice and completely off nicotine.

The word on vaping is still out as far as long term effects, but I haven't had a cig in over 2 months. Long way to go, but it is a good first step.

But that being said nothing will work unless you absolutely want to quit and have put yourself in a good environment to quit.

I quit for a couple years and started back up recently, I need to quit again. The thing is once you're a smoker you're ALWAYS going to be a smoker, the itch will be there in some way just like most addictions.

I disagree on both..... I had no desire to quit....I just accompanied my old man cuz he needed to quit...... once a smoker always a smoker??? Bullshit... I even smell a cigarette and I wanna yak...... just my .02

Chantix works and works very well. It has sides but you get used to them, the demonic dreams were funny to me after the first couple nights.
LOL. My wife quit after 25+ years of smoking. After trying seemingly everything else, it was the Chantix that enabled her to do it AND she had some CrAzY dreams too:eek:

You HAVE to try a vape.
Go to a vape shop and look for a STARTER kit.
Kanger Subvod will cost you less than 50 bucks.
Go ahead and find a TOBACCO flavored juice to use.
{redds taste like Marlboro}
Get a low milligram nicotine content--start with maybe 12mg..next bottle buy a 5mg..then a 3mg then 1mg...work your way DOWN to zero.

IT WORKS!
and its cheaper than drugs and WAY cheaper and SAFER than cigs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPnUFqI2Sw"]Kanger Subvod Kit Review & How To Use Guide - YouTube[/ame]

I disagree on both..... I had no desire to quit....I just accompanied my old man cuz he needed to quit...... once a smoker always a smoker??? Bullshit... I even smell a cigarette and I wanna yak...... just my .02

I have to say I'm really intrigued by this cold laser therapy you speak of.....

You HAVE to try a vape.
Go to a vape shop and look for a STARTER kit.
Kanger Subvod will cost you less than 50 bucks.
Go ahead and find a TOBACCO flavored juice to use.
{redds taste like Marlboro}
Get a low milligram nicotine content--start with maybe 12mg..next bottle buy a 5mg..then a 3mg then 1mg...work your way DOWN to zero.

IT WORKS!
and its cheaper than drugs and WAY cheaper and SAFER than cigs.

Kanger Subvod Kit Review & How To Use Guide - YouTube

My problem with ecigs is that you're still on nicotine, you're still smoking you're just smoking something else. Obviously actual cigarettes are much more dangerous but I don't think anyone could tell me with a straight face that they have no long term concerns about ecigs. Might as well use the real thing...

One thing I tell people who are trying to quit is if you're a smoker then smoke, don't torture yourself with bs in the name of cutting back or something "less" harmful. When you're ready to not be a smoker then you stop. Just my 2 cents, I know ecigs guys are passionate about it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear