over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopped snoring suddenly

I saw that Rhino rant when it first came out. My first night with my cpap i remember waking up feeling like a million bucks also...I cant live without it now.

I felt the same way my first night with it recently. What a difference in feeling energy most of the day without having a 2nd or 3rd cup of coffee mid-afternoon.

I felt the same way my first night with it recently. What a difference in feeling energy most of the day without having a 2nd or 3rd cup of coffee mid-afternoon.
I remember before getting my cpap, i would drink easily 48+ oz of coffee and not feel a thing except some restless legs. I could take ephedrine, aderall, etc and still I'd be dozing off at my desk every damn morning in front of my boss.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I always snored bad and was well over 200lbs in my early 20's. I got really into cycling (road racing) and dropped all the way to 160. I completely stopped snoring. In my mid thirties I got back in the gym and anytime as my weight rose above 200 I began snoring again. Your situation appears to be different as your weight has not fluctuated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bro and stan efferding got this, hurts like hell for almost a week and didn't really help.

Correction, talked to bro today, he got it done 3times!!! Lost like 20 pounds the first time, he didn't even want to drink water in the summer it hurt so bad.
Oh and yes, he still snores, he's been told multiple times, including the other night.

Anyone ever experience this?

As my bodyweight climbed when I started bodybuilding, I started snoring very loudly (probably due to sleep apnea). Over the past month, the snoring mostly disappeared. There has been no change in bodyweight (probably gained 1-2 lbs). So what exactly happened?

I did thinker. Here is the story ...

Me and my wife both noticed lately that I am not snoring anymore as I have dieting for some time now. Before she would move/ shake me a little at night multiple times to make me stop snoring as it use to bother her sleep as she could not sleep because of me. It use to annoy me very much too as I hated she shaking me a little and waking me up from sleep ! Surely nobody like to be shaken up while in their sleep !!!

Anyway so the good side / result of this getting lean is no snoring so she sleeps happily and I don't get shaken and woken up few times a tonight. I use to fall asleep on her side of the bed as she being my life size teddy & I would cuddle up to to her and a lot of times sleep quite close to her, sometimes we sleep holding each other so once I start snoring she would shake me and ask me to move to the other end of the bed so she can sleep without hearing my loud bothersome snores.

I strongly believe the fat loss has mainly come from the visceral fat stores and the snoring is mainly related/ comes from having a big belly and visceral adiposity, not much of sub q far loss.

Just my 0.2 bro science theory.

I did thinker. Here is the story ...

Me and my wife both noticed lately that I am not snoring anymore as I have dieting for some time now. Before she would move/ shake me a little at night multiple times to make me stop snoring as it use to bother her sleep as she could not sleep because of me. It use to annoy me very much too as I hated she shaking me a little and waking me up from sleep ! Surely nobody like to be shaken up while in their sleep !!!

Anyway so the good side / result of this getting lean is no snoring so she sleeps happily and I don't get shaken and woken up few times a tonight. I use to fall asleep on her side of the bed as she being my life size teddy & I would cuddle up to to her and a lot of times sleep quite close to her, sometimes we sleep holding each other so once I start snoring she would shake me and ask me to move to the other end of the bed so she can sleep without hearing my loud bothersome snores.

I strongly believe the fat loss has mainly come from the visceral fat stores and the snoring is mainly related/ comes from having a big belly and visceral adiposity, not much of sub q far loss.

Just my 0.2 bro science theory.
This makes a lot of sense. For the past 10 weeks, I've been timing my carbs around my training (which is usually one very large high carb meal pre-workout), and smaller or no amounts in other meals. I've continued to get stronger while improving body composition, and maybe this played a role in eliminating the snoring.

I've heard apnea surgery almost never works and you'll probably regret getting it every day the rest of your life

it won't work in bodybuilders who still juice and do GH, my brother in law had it done and he's doing great, the recovery was awful but then again he's a normal person who had sinus problems, allergies, and a deviated septum.
Said it changed his life.

More then anything it's the visceral fat loss thinker. I don't hold sub q genetically, just a little bit. no love handles. no lower back fat. I have to get really really fat to get fat in those areas. That's what makes me think its the visceral fat protruding stomach which is a bad fat anyway contributing towards the snoring.

Visceral fat is a metabolically active organ pumping toxins in the blood stream constantly. bad news overall. cashing all.aorrs of shit.

Insulin resistance Leading to metabolic x syndrome leading up to type 2 diabetics and all sorts of internal issues. bad bad news overall. so I was not surprised at all that it caused snoring issues. Who knows what other internal damage its been doing internally.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner