over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopping Cycle due to to Corona?

I just stopped taking everything no tapering no nothing. i let my body crash. this will be week 4 with not shots. my libido is shit my erections are shit. my girlfriend is on the Theodore Roosevelt. shes been deployed. im very faithful to her and i could careless about the sex drive stuff.

when im on cycle i dont take a ton. i have but not recently. diet does way more for me than anything else. if i cant train, when i mean train hit it hard, use weights, no way am i gonna take shit.

i thought of it just like this. i been blasting cruising for over 10 years. if there is a time to come off for me its right now. no gf, no weights, it was about giving my body a break. mentally i feel better. my diet has been so clean and cardio has been on point with band training. im very pleased with how i look

you don't have a hard time keeping diet clean when coming off the gear? no nasty craving for garbage? no depression which can also affect eating in a big way (and usually not good)? i couldn't keep a diet of clean eating to save my life when i would come off. it was terrible how badly my cravings got out of control (binge eating often). i was probably not the norm though. i crashed and burned harder than most.

Dropped mostly everything, good time to give your body a break. 175 T prop and 175 mast p cruise. Diet still in check! Been doing home workouts, bands,pushups (with wife on my back) and pull ups in the basement. I get a pretty damn good workout surprisingly... 5 mile walks and even bought a elliptical. I feel like I'm in better shape now than ever

you don't have a hard time keeping diet clean when coming off the gear? no nasty craving for garbage? no depression which can also affect eating in a big way (and usually not good)? i couldn't keep a diet of clean eating to save my life when i would come off. it was terrible how badly my cravings got out of control (binge eating often). i was probably not the norm though. i crashed and burned harder than most.

To be completely honest I feel better mentally when im off gear. im clear headed and mentally stronger.
When im on steroids i get cravings and i get depressed.

im sure for everyone its different just like you said with your experience.

when im on steroids i feel like theres never enough time in the day and i feel rushed all the time.

After cessation of AAS use, when all clears out of you body there is a period of compromised immunity.
Think back on when it was that you got sick in the past after the cycle.
The opposite in the right dosing holds true as well... when administering the correct does AAS you do NOT get sick.
Its my opinion that you should NOT discontinue AAS cold turkey as you will be left vulnerable for a period.
It would probably be wise to stick to your TRT dose until we see where this is going.

Yeah this confirms exactly what I thought as well. It's no coincidence that we get sick during pct time. It makes sense that we should just stick to what works for us..just in lower cruise type doses..and during this time not to add not try any new hormones or compounds that might have side effects..and for us to just stick to what we know is tried and true for us..even if we are out of gym and not lifting super heavy weights..

Dropped mostly everything, good time to give your body a break. 175 T prop and 175 mast p cruise. Diet still in check! Been doing home workouts, bands,pushups (with wife on my back) and pull ups in the basement. I get a pretty damn good workout surprisingly... 5 mile walks and even bought a elliptical. I feel like I'm in better shape now than ever
If that's the Case Why Ever go back On!

Let's see, the two major contributors to protein synthesis, and one (resistance training), has involuntarily been removed. Removing or decreasing hormones right now would be detrimental. I'm keeping the hormones rocking high to preserve as much muscle as possible with calisthenics and protein intake. I've actually put on some muscle on this blast. Hell if cows can gain lean mass on hormones and feed alone, we sure as shit can too.lol. I'll cruise again after I can hit some weights for a couple of months after all of this bullshit blows over. I dont think removing the training aspect AND the hormones is too bright though.

If that's the Case Why Ever go back On!
I'm 41 now and started the game when I was 27, I admit early on my venture I didnt know shit about AAS or anything like that. So I read read read,every forum,every protocol every endo journal. High dose test just made me a bloated mess,and I never responded well to alot of test and this was on doses between 750 and 1g a week. I just never did well on it,I'm sure it didnt help my nutrition was trash also at the time..Then I used to do tons of tren, as high as 150 ed of tren ace and I looked like lobster i was so red - ya not good.. also felt like massive shit haha. I've used Test e,c,p NPP and long ester Deca,EQ,tren a,e masteron p and e... alot of orals like drol,winny,var,tbol,dbol i abused the shit out of them I used just about everything I've tried atleast once. I was that guy that wanted to be HUGE I did get pretty big (5'8 250)but also ate way too much shit, eating 5-6k cal a day,putting on some decent mass but also quit abit of fat. So now my approach now that I'm older is I'm trying to be more health conscious, all low doses - I switch my test ester to prop with mast and I'll cruise on that like i am now for awhile. I dropped all my dosages after the gyms closed. I was on prop,mast,var and winny at that time,I'd say 500 prop 600 mast 50var/50winny. Now since the closures I've read alot of opinions on here about what to do,drop doses or cruise or TRT. Its been about a month since I've dropped everything down to basically maintenance. Also got my diet in check beginning of this year and 45m cardio on the elliptical almost every day. When it's nice outside I'll walk 4 or 5 miles.I went from 250lbs Jan 7th and now while I type this I am 208.2 lbs so 41.8 lbs lost by just cleaning up my diet and added cardio,ya I'm guilty of not doing cardio at all but now I'm addicted to it haha. When I started dieting I was losing 5 to 6 lbs first couple weeks,now its slowed WAY down to now i lose maybe a pound a week,but then again in the beginning I was just losing mostly water and glycogen. I did alot of reading of the supps and vitamins I should add to my arsenal so now everyday I take ... Krill oil,tumeric,dhea,D3,niacin,astragalus extract,kyolic,vit C,flaxseed oil,cholesterol pro,NAC,saw palmetto,K2 and CoQ10. And my plans are to stay at this cruise I'm on now for a few more weeks and up my prop to 300mg up my mast to 500mg and add 600 primo (I've never done primo so I'm excited to see how I respond) I also do 3.33 iu GH pre bed,and I have bpc-157 and tb500 coming this week to heal my nagging shoulders. Sorry for the long winded post but obviously I had alot on my mind this morning 🤷‍♂️👍

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws