over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopping for 2 weeks without PCT after being on 3 grams a week

desibaba

Banned
I was on a 250 mgs of test enanthate a day and 125 mgs of deca a day. I was in the middle of a cycle and placed an order with the sponsor when I started running low.

The pack supposedly got lost and he is remailing it. I basically went from 250 mgs of test and 125 mgs of deca a day to NOTHING. I am waiting for the pack to show up so I can go back on but I havent taken ANYTHING for 2 weeks now. I am still taking half an mg of Arimidex a day and I havent lost much strenght in the gym but Im assuming my system is in havoc because my sex drive is completely gone. Althought I thought since I was taking such high doses my testosterone levels should have stayed elevated for a while.

Have everything in hand including ancillary compounds and pct before starting a cycle. You've been off for two weeks so your test levels should be bottoming out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Have everything in hand including ancillary compounds and pct before starting a cycle. You've been off for two weeks so your test levels should be bottoming out.

I am still basically mid cycle and I would have still been on if it wasnt the pack fuck up. I will go right back on soon as the shit shows up. I check the mailbox everyday like a kid at a candy store.:(

You'll be fine, it would be ridiculous to start a PCT if you're going to jump back on in a week or so anyways.

Fully empathise as in similar situation...been a month now....normally plenty of time...still nothing and running out. If resend...depending if and when it happens...and then the post..could be looking at 2 months...beyond any thought of not planning ahead..

This particular sponsor has been good to me and I have ordered from them for over 2 years and I have always liked the products so Im trying to work with them. I think its hitting me psychologically a lot more. I was so used to injecting that 1.5 ccs every single day.

You'll be fine, once your stuff gets here, just start right back where you were.

there's been times, including this past week, that I personally got tired of multiple jabs per day with juice/gh and slin, so i just take a week off. some people may think it's stupid, but i need a break now and then. it won't harm you.

Originally Posted by Whiteboy84 View Post

I am still basically mid cycle and I would have still been on if it wasnt the pack fuck up. I will go right back on soon as the shit shows up. I check the mailbox everyday like a kid at a candy store.:(

You are missing the point. White is saying that if you had planned this out and acquired all your products prior to starting your cycle, this would not have happened. What if it takes several more weeks to get the equipment you need? You basically pissed away your cycle if that happens.

Im still taking half a vial of Riptropin a day. So hopefully that will help a bit.

You'll be fine, once your stuff gets here, just start right back where you were.

there's been times, including this past week, that I personally got tired of multiple jabs per day with juice/gh and slin, so i just take a week off. some people may think it's stupid, but i need a break now and then. it won't harm you.

Exactly-op you'll be fine. It's just way more mental than anything. If you were running 1.75g of test a week your test levels sure as shit are not bottomed out like mentioned. You are still way above normal physiological levels-just not what you were before. And the crap about all your gains are going to go away-crap. Should you have had everything on hand-maybe but who cares. Just keep working out hard, don't let it mental mind f you, and hop back on when you get your package. Nothing to worry about.

Exactly-op you'll be fine. It's just way more mental than anything. If you were running 1.75g of test a week your test levels sure as shit are not bottomed out like mentioned. You are still way above normal physiological levels-just not what you were before. And the crap about all your gains are going to go away-crap. Should you have had everything on hand-maybe but who cares. Just keep working out hard, don't let it mental mind f you, and hop back on when you get your package. Nothing to worry about.

Since I was taking close to 2 grams of test and 1 gram of deca a week and today is my 15th day without anything how long do I have become my test levels hit the shitter?

Since I was taking close to 2 grams of test and 1 gram of deca a week and today is my 15th day without anything how long do I have become my test levels hit the shitter?

Good question. Test e has a half life of like 10.5 days. However, most people just use half life when really active-life should be used. Active life is the time that the compound still has the desired effect in the body. This is obviously dose dependent-the higher the dose the larger your quantities still are after each 1/2 life and hence the bigger the dose the longer the active life. Not to go overboard but you also have to take into account ester weight where each 250mg shot of test e was about 180mg of actual test with 70mg being ester weight. So, I would say taking the amount of gear you were you would probably still have above normal ranges for at least 30 days although you will probably start to feel hormonal changes very soon if not already. Quick example-test decanoate has a half life of 15 days so a little longer than test e. If taking 1g of test d-the active life would be more than a month. After 30 days you would still have 250mg or more active test in your body. So, almost 2g of test e you should still be above 250 after like almost 40 days or so. (Approx didn't actually do the math).

I was on a 250 mgs of test enanthate a day and 125 mgs of deca a day. I was in the middle of a cycle and placed an order with the sponsor when I started running low.

The pack supposedly got lost and he is remailing it. I basically went from 250 mgs of test and 125 mgs of deca a day to NOTHING. I am waiting for the pack to show up so I can go back on but I havent taken ANYTHING for 2 weeks now. I am still taking half an mg of Arimidex a day and I havent lost much strenght in the gym but Im assuming my system is in havoc because my sex drive is completely gone. Althought I thought since I was taking such high doses my testosterone levels should have stayed elevated for a while.

There must be someone in your gym that will sell you a few vials of test. I hate paying gym prices but sometimes needs must

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Obviously this is not ideal, but long term it's really not gonna matter that much

There must be someone in your gym that will sell you a few vials of test. I hate paying gym prices but sometimes needs must

Im sure there are dudes in there that juice up but id rather not tell anyone or ask for gear.

Im sure there are dudes in there that juice up but id rather not tell anyone or ask for gear.

I understand. The culture is very different hear in the UK as use is perfectly legal and no one cares who knows really.

I personally would use it as a nice little break from all the jabbing and high stress on the body. I usually run 225mg prop 100mg tren and 50mg npp daily along with gh an slin so after like ten weeks I'm tired of dealing with it and go off everything except gh for a few weeks.

It's enanthate, so it's a longer ester. You should be fine but if concerned start back up again with a bottle of prop to use the shooter ester

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131