over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopping gh in middle of run for 7 day vacation

bigboy05

Registered
Currently running 4iu daily and going on vacation for 7 days. Ideally I would send myself a package and continue on with the daily injections but I'm curious if I didn't run anything how far my levels would drop. Can I load up before I leave like you would with AAS and not worry about it?

Appreciate the input

It is only 7 days...relax and enjoy.

Just like pausing a diet for 7 days to enjoy time off and away. Get back to the regime upon return and in a week you won't even notice a detriment.

When caught in the middle of a prep and traveling, norditropin nordilet pens work great. I’ve also thought of MK-677 and other shit. But in the end, it won’t make a substantial difference to be worth the hassle.

yeah if its too much of a hassle to get it to the hotel and continue using it, just don't worry about it. it's the biggest downside of GH, transportation and need of daily injections. don't let it run your life.

If you have an RX for test, you could try to remove the label on a test vial if you get the 1ml ones and place it onto the gh vial to sneak it on

Don’t be so obsessed. A week off won’t matter.

I have the same question. I am going to europe for 10 days this summer and then to maui 4 days later for two weeks. The thing is for me is I dont want to stop GH. But I am not sure a way around it. And being off for nearly 3 weeks will be my off cycle for the summer before hitting it again for possibly a fall show.

Most days I remember to do injections, some days I don’t. Never even really thought about being on top of it every single day like I used to and I look better now than I ever have. Relax and enjoy, don’t overthink it

Stop thinking of your GH like an AAS cycle.
Only meaning that if you forget a shot on an AAS cycle, you need to be aware and schedule around it. GH is not like that. It takes weeks to get your IGF elevated so missing a week isn't going to ruin or damage anything.

Just my 2 cents.

Currently running 4iu daily and going on vacation for 7 days. Ideally I would send myself a package and continue on with the daily injections but I'm curious if I didn't run anything how far my levels would drop. Can I load up before I leave like you would with AAS and not worry about it?

Appreciate the input

I wouldn't worry about tit at all and just enjoy your vacation. With HGH the week off may even do you good due to the insulin sensitivity issues some get with daily use.

Stop thinking of your GH like an AAS cycle.
Only meaning that if you forget a shot on an AAS cycle, you need to be aware and schedule around it. GH is not like that. It takes weeks to get your IGF elevated so missing a week isn't going to ruin or damage anything.

Just my 2 cents.

Even with AAS 1 week is nothing. I regularly have weeks off from pinning. I travelled recently and didn't inject for about 1 week and didn't feel anything. I would only arrange AAS if I were travelling for 1 month plus which I never do as the longest I go away is 2 weeks. If injecting long esters it would take about 1 month for everything to leave the system. Granted you will feel a drop after approx 1 week. My sex drive usually increases when I go away and don't inject for 1-2 weeks. Guys need to stop thinking they will lose all their gains if they don't inject for 7 days :eek::D

just bring a vial with you if your worried about it

IMO its good to take a break from hgh every once in a while and let your blood sugar come down a bit.

as many said before, just take a break and enjoy - on hgh 1week doesn't matter :)

I'd bring a pair of velcro shoes personally.

You will lose all your gains :D

have always felt stronger and more refreshed after a week off from everything , just got back from DR on vaca and felt much more refreshed getting back to things this weekend!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws