over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Story Time With Gregg Valentino

kinglewy

Banned
The generatioin iron network is coming out with vids of Gregg Valentino telling stories of the old days at Golds Gym back when Arnold and just about everyone who was anyone in bodybuilding trained there.

Some of them are pretty hilarious. Im sure alot of guys dont like him but the guy has an entertaining personality and cracks me up with some of his stories.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=stGfgXXhYGE

I love his shit, very funny, very legit. I'm glad theyre coming out with a video series.
Check out his own youtube channel, he has tons of videos with funny ass stories, man you wouldn't believe. Especially the one with his mother in law's crabs and shit.

He's great. But he's one of those persons whose stories are sometimes real , sometimes fiction and most of the times mixture of both.
Doesn't really matter as long as their making you laugh in the end.:p

Last edited:
He kinda reminds me of a juiced and plasticized version of Joe Pesci.

The generatioin iron network is coming out with vids of Gregg Valentino telling stories of the old days at Golds Gym back when Arnold and just about everyone who was anyone in bodybuilding trained there.

Some of them are pretty hilarious. Im sure alot of guys dont like him but the guy has an entertaining personality and cracks me up with some of his stories.

King he is fucking fucking fucking hilarious...

I love it...

If anyone thinks rich piana is entertaining Greg is x1000 of him..

have u seen one hour long show when he came on iron debate on RX muscle .

You MUST mate ..

nobody on the panel laughed so much ever . I was rolling in laughter non stop. my wife has nothing to do with bb & she happened be in the room & she found him funny as hell & said he is fuckin insane lol

Love Greg so entertaining

fucking joe pesci on roids, indeed!! guy is hilarious!!! "YA FUKIN MOMO'S!!!" "DONT FUCK AROUND!!!"

reminded me of this scene lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w[/ame]

He was once of the only reasons I bought Muscular Development. And seeing him on Bigger Stronger Faster, whiffing in the batting cage and eating a T-Bone with his bare hands. :D

King he is fucking fucking fucking hilarious...

I love it...

If anyone thinks rich piana is entertaining Greg is x1000 of him..

have u seen one hour long show when he came on iron debate on RX muscle .

You MUST mate ..

nobody on the panel laughed so much ever . I was rolling in laughter non stop. my wife has nothing to do with bb & she happened be in the room & she found him funny as hell & said he is fuckin insane lol

Love Greg so entertaining
thx for mentioning the rx muscle show witrh him, watching it now.. shit is hilarious

thx for mentioning the rx muscle show witrh him, watching it now.. shit is hilarious

told u lol. RX haven't had a guest like that before and nobody laughed so hard ever .

did u see the bit when he goes off track on something he talking about and then he makes everyone laugh their heads off and then goes quite and says....

wait what the fuck as I talking about ?

and everyone just burst in mad mad
laughter. so timed .brilliant Greg. I am not surprised when he says Steve use to pay him a lot while he was at MD .

he asks where is the camera ?? and then looks into rx muscle camera and says dude listen I suck at writing . I did not have a fucking clue . Steve asked me to write in fucking capitals , that was not my idea !!! bahahaha

greg the androgen junkie lol

told u lol. RX haven't had a guest like that before and nobody laughed so hard ever .

did u see the bit when he goes off track on something he talking about and then he makes everyone laugh their heads off and then goes quite and says....

wait what the fuck as I talking about ?

and everyone just burst in mad mad
laughter. so timed .brilliant Greg. I am not surprised when he says Steve use to pay him a lot while he was at MD .

he asks where is the camera ?? and then looks into rx muscle camera and says dude listen I suck at writing . I did not have a fucking clue . Steve asked me to write in fucking capitals , that was not my idea !!! bahahaha

greg the androgen junkie lol

!!! Hell ya
I fucking died when he said he was gonna blow Dave for a case of isolyze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if half of his stories are embellished or even downright lies they are still funny as shit.
As already mentioned, Piana is like watching paint dry compared to Greg.

I love how crazy he is. He's quite entertaining.
I definitely understand the obsession he was under.
Thank fully my arms look good. Haha that man must have put 100ml in each arm daily, regardless of whether it was test prop like he claims, synthol, or a long acting oil like castor oil which never dissipates at all causing risk of death.
I respect the crazy guys like him and Bostin. Yeah, not good role models, but they do their own thing and don't give f@ck what others think. It may be foolish, irresponsible, and all the other politically correct things we are supposed to preach, but I admire those who walk their own path, and have the balls to admit it, and take responsibility for the consequences of their stupidity.

Those stories were great. Nice to hear about the old school bodybuilders. It is my opinion that they had more of a personality than the bodybuilders of today.

haven't read the mag in years but greg and Patrick Arnold always had some great articles

Those stories were great. Nice to hear about the old school bodybuilders. It is my opinion that they had more of a personality than the bodybuilders of today.

I feel the same way...I cant get into too many of today's bb'rs personality-wise. As far as the top guys there doesn't seem to be one with an over-the-top personality and charisma...which is why from what I have heard the you-tuber guys are more popular at expos and such. Kai's personality is definitely unique but I find myself wondering what the f is this guy talking about when he tries to use too many big words and sound philisophical lol.

From listening to Chode's "Inside Bodybuilding" web cast last episode with Seth Feroce, he seemed to have a pretty cool personality and came through as someone it would be awesome to chat with over a couple beers.

I feel the same way...I cant get into too many of today's bb'rs personality-wise. As far as the top guys there doesn't seem to be one with an over-the-top personality and charisma...which is why from what I have heard the you-tuber guys are more popular at expos and such. Kai's personality is definitely unique but I find myself wondering what the f is this guy talking about when he tries to use too many big words and sound philisophical lol.

From listening to Chode's "Inside Bodybuilding" web cast last episode with Seth Feroce, he seemed to have a pretty cool personality and came through as someone it would be awesome to chat with over a couple beers.

Kai is deep, and as much shit as he gets for the grapefruit fucking....It is hard not respect the man's drive and his respect for the sport of bodybuilding. He might be the only one who has anything interesting to say.

pretty fun, thanks for the link. hes entertaining and i love the old stories . definitely added to my subscriptions list

I don't know how Greg V. gets his stories since he wasn't around at the time. First of all, he came into bodybuilding later, secondly, he was from the East Coast, if I recall correctly from reading his book.

Then again, I didn't watch the video...maybe he explains it- but I cant see that he would have first hand knowledge if memory serves me right

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws