over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STORY TIME WITH LATS.. DRUG ISSUE

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
we have all been apart of the last couple of threads that address the dosages of the pros and what "we" have heard ect.. i got home today from work and got in touch with dave , my buddy from cali, whom i have written about in the past.. dave knows many pros and top amatuers and as i have stated in the past was good friends with haney in his prime.. dave has told me what he believed haney took and it was very small compared to what we hear about today.. but, that is a different subject.. anyway.. i asked dave for a certain pro's number with who dave and i have eaten dinner with before.. i explained to dave what i was curious about and asked him if he thought he would be offended if i asked.. dave said no and gave the number..
i called and got a voice mail and left a message and to be honest.. did not think i would hear back from him..well.. he called back a half hour later and after the initial small talk, i asked him if he could help with our discussion.. i explained that we have a great bunch of guys here and that we were not your typical board.. no gossip type crap.. slamming.. ect.. and generally want to learn as much as possible and are very health conscience to boot.. but, i told him i needed to know the truth and nothing but the truth.. if he did not feel comfortable with this then i understood and would not asked any questions.. he laughed and said, as long as my name is not used i have nothing to hide.. i told him it would never be used and he agreed.. the conversation was taped..(i used to be a bill collector and have a great machine for this).. the question i asked will be in caps.. his answers in lower case.. got it?;)
OK.. SO WHAT ARE YA RUNNING NOW AND WHY? well.. it is a off period for me in regards to competing.. so i am in the off season i guess.. (laughs).. i am running just test right now..
NOTHING ELSE?.. JUST TEST?.. NO GH OR ANYTHING? no.. just test cyp man.. dont really need anything else in the off season really.. dont ya agree?
WELL.. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME (I LAUGH).. oh yeah.. i forgot.. (laughs)
WELL.. SPILL IT.. HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING? AND NO ANTI E'S?? well i try to get in about 1000mgs of test cyp or even sust..sometimes i will go to 1250 or so.. but, around 1000mill grams of sust or cyp is a good average.. i really dont care which.. what ever i can get and what ever is cheaper at the time.. no.. no anti e's.. i dont really care about bloating or nothing in the off season.. plus.. i never have problems with man titties.. so i dont worry about it much..
SO JUST TEST.. WHY NO ANABOLIC BASED GEAR ADDED IN? WE ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT ADDING IN DECA OR EQ SO.. (HE INTERRUPTS) well.. it is about the most bang for my money.. i am not rich.. will adding eq in at 500mgs give me better muscle than say just upping my test 250mgs? no.. test is always the best one to choice for me.. plus it is cheap.. it is powerful and is always available..
SO THE OLD SAYING TEST IS BEST IS YOUR SLOGAN? yeah.. in the off mode especially.. test is what all other stuff is based on.. actually.. milos suggested it years ago and i liked it.. straight test..
WHAT ABOUT GH.. SLIN.. AND ALL THE OTHER GOODIES..? well.. like i said..i am not rich.. when i can i get gh.. always for a show.. love it.. but, off season.. i use it when i can.. but, i dont sweat it if i cant afford it at the time.. right now i am flat the hell broke.. test is all i want to spend my money on.. that and food.. plus pay the fuckin' rent.. you know the drill..
SO DO MOST PROS USE A LOT OF GEAR OR DO..(INTERRUPTS) i dont know.. they dont tell ya everything.. i only know what i do.. i hear things.. from peiople who should know.. but, it is all hearsay.. some do what i do.. some really take the shit like candy.. it all depends..
WHATS THE CRAZIEST CRAP YA HEARD?.. YOU KNOW.. OUTRAGEOUS DOSAGES.. i dont hear much that surprises me.. no one knows but the guy they are talkin' about.. i know @#$@# #$#%@ used a ton of stuff.. he would brag about it.. love to talk about his cycles.. he used alot.. i always wondered how he kept track of it.. i dont now where he put it all.. (laughs)
WHERE THERE MANY LIKE HIM IN THE PRO RANKS? .. not that would openly admit it (laughs) that idiot talked alot about it.. i am sure tha some do it.. you know.. that much.. but, most of those guys aint winnin' anything.. they written checks that their bods cant cash.. they just dont have it.. ya know?..
WELL. THAT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.. ARE THE ONES THAT MEGA DOSE .. ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR BAD GENES? well.. no one at this level has bad genes.. well.. except big ken jones (laughs).. youjust dont get here without above average genes.. know what i mean?.. but, some do try and pull out all the stops to win.. no doubt..
BUT, ARE THEY WINNING? no.. ronnie is superior to everyone in every way.. (I INTERRUPT) WELL.. WHAT HAVE YA HEARD ABOUT RONNIE? IS HE PUSHING THE LIMITS?.. dont know.. no one knows.. that whole camp is secretive.. but, i really doubt that he does any more than that next guy.. at this point in his career he can take off for several months and not get below 285.. he is made of muscle, man.. he probably needs less super juice than most think.. plus.. he always is going to the doctor.. he is very concerned about his health.. this i know for a fact.. he knows what he is doing.. trust me..
SO .. WHAT DO MOST TAKE.. WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON CYCLE??.. GIVE THE INFO.. AT LEAST FROM WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD.. (laughs).. youd be surprised.. alot of guys take alot of time off.. or at the least.. go to maintence dosages..( I INTERRUPT) MAINTENCE DOSE? 500 A WEEK OF TEST OF SOMETHING?.. yeah.. about that.. maybe a bit less at times.. but, many go off completely.. dont touch nothing..
DO YOU DO THAT ? GO OFF COMPLETELY.. no.. i dont.. i am older than most and i am sure that if i went off it would be a long time before my pecker would work again.. my twiggs and berries are not as responsive as they used to be (we laugh).. when i go off.. or what i consider off is 200 to 300 a week .. for a couple of months before i go up again..
YEP.. AT OUR AGE WE NEED THE HELP.. I DO THE SAME.. yeah.. ya have too.. the human body is not gonna hold this size at our age without help.. hell.. look at the 40 something guys anywhere.. muscle going.. no bang in their peckers.. fuck that.. i am fighten it tooth and nail buddy..
SO BACK TO THE SUBJECT.. WHAT DO YOU TAKE BEFORE A SHOW..?
well.. i add in some candy.. feel me?.. i will take primo.. i love primo.. and i will add in fina.. love fina..
WHY NOT USE SOME TREN OR FINA IN THE OFF SEASON?.. well.. i do .. sometimes.. my cycles switch depending on what i can get.. fina is powerful shit baby..if i run it in the off season.. which i have not for some time..i will cut the test back..
LIKE WHAT?.. maybe 600 or so.. then run fina at 300 or somewhere.. i used to hear that dorian loved tren and test.. they are the best.. tren will make ya piss funny.. ever had that?
YOU MEAN THE COLOR? yeah.. once the color of my piss strats to turn i am off it..
AND WHAT COLOR WOULD THAT BE ? a gorgeous shade of auburn.. (laughs).. that usually is at the 8 week mark,,
YEAH.. ALMOST FORGOT.. HOW LONG YA RUN YOUR OFF SEASON CYCLE? well.. i run it for 20 -24 weeks.. but, it really depends on a lot of factors, man.. shows.. photos.. whatever.. but, i like to get 20-24 weeks in..
WHAT ABOUT PRECONTEST?.. WHAT DO YA DO THEN? 12 weeks..
WHAT ABOUT YOUR GH AND THINGS YA ADD IN? oh.. well.. gh is expensive man.. love it but, cant go ape shit on it..4 ius a day.. maybe 6.. depends on what i can get .. you know... broke bitch that i am.. tren is the last 8 weeks about and it is 300 or so like i said ..
WELL.. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT?.. well.. i hate to say it but, i really dont like a ton of stuff.. sure i like primo and stuff.. but, all i reallly need.. i mean really need.. is tren and test and some gh and i am good to go..
PART TWO IS TOMORROW........ WE TALK HEALTH AND THE DOSE MYTH...

Good stuff LATS! Thanks!

THANK YOU, LATS!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES...THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE BOARD!!!!!!!

NOW ALL THESE GUYS CAN TAKE A DEEP BREATH...........FOR SHIT SAKES.:D LOL....

SO DO MOST PROS USE A LOT OF GEAR OR DO..(INTERRUPTS) i dont know.. they dont tell ya everything.. i only know what i do.. i hear things.. from peiople who should know.. but, it is all hearsay.. some do what i do.. some really take the shit like candy.. it all depends..
WHATS THE CRAZIEST CRAP YA HEARD?.. YOU KNOW.. OUTRAGEOUS DOSAGES.. i dont hear much that surprises me.. no one knows but the guy they are talkin' about..
WHAT HAVE YA HEARD ABOUT RONNIE? IS HE PUSHING THE LIMITS?.. dont know.. no one knows.. that whole camp is secretive..
This is what is a bit strange, or maybe not... that the guys don't trust each other when it comes to drugs, or don't want to talk about it in detail. Why is this? Insecurity? Don't want to give out "secrets"? I mean there are no secrets really IMO.

Hmmm.. Im sure most of us were expecting more detail precontest. I thought Id hear, winstrol, halo, proviron etc.... more so than primo. Tren/test pre-contest, I bet novice competitors at rinky dink npc shows run this and THEN SOME. Makes you think. Many are probably wayyyyy over doing it with exotic compounds. Are masteron, var, winny, tren and halos really necessary? Man I want to interview a pro....

Thanks for your time Lats that was really interesting to read, can you tell us did the guy you interviewed have his Pro card?

Good stuff Lats! I always enjoy the stories.

Thanks for taking your time to do this for us. :D

Great post bro.............

Once again nice post LATS! As you know where we are located this topic (AAS) is very misunderstood. From someone shooting Nolva into their ass (yes, I'm not lying) to mixing up an oral dbol bottle with test and ingesting Test orally:eek: . AAS is comical around here. people like my pony tailed friend saying tren is the safest steroid there is to running 1 gram of deca and 500 mg's tren a week and adding 6-7 pain killers a day......His liver and insides are hating him.Forever embedded into my head is the old saying "Test is best." As for immediate future no contest plans for me due to not being cleared 100% medically. But, once I get back on it''l be lower amounts of Test. Holding 230lb natural right now and being thick I am keeping what I had and slowly adding more and being strong to boot. We need to catch up man. Can't wait for PT. 2.

TH

Great Article Lats.
The Guy sounds like he is being honest to me.
you asked some good questions, Things everyone is always curious about and want to know. I beleive what he is saying and Im sure there Just like us
(But Bigger :)) youll have some radicals and youll have some that are more conservative. My opinion is this fella probably falls right in the middle.
Im looking forward to reading the rest, Thanks for sharing Lats.

I think it comes down to who can Buck up and eat the right foods every single day. Not oNly that but who is serious enough about it to eat for Looks instead of pleasure and never miss a meal or Workout.... dedication.
Im Guilty of 1/2 assing it to often and This dedication seems to come an go.
Theres a lot of other fun things to do in life and we only live once ya know?
I think you have to realy have it in your head that your serious and make it
priority.

rAJJIN said:
I think it comes down to who can Buck up and eat the right foods every single day. Not oNly that but who is serious enough about it to eat for Looks instead of pleasure and never miss a meal or Workout.... dedication.
Im Guilty of 1/2 assing it to often and This dedication seems to come an go.
Theres a lot of other fun things to do in life and we only live once ya know?
I think you have to realy have it in your head that your serious and make it
priority.

That is EXACTLY what I think, Rajin. The reason? Well, I have done it both ways on the same amount of stuff. I just ate a lot....including cookies for desert or pie or ice cream along with each meal. Just a lot of good food...then be full as hell for a long time...maybe miss a meal because I was still too full to eat a regularily scheduled meal at a specific time...then get hungry and eat another big fattening meal with more desert. End up only getting 4 meals in that day....maybe not eat as much the next day cause I was all bloated and nasty...bored with eating....and so on.

I looked like ass doing that. But, when I am not being a lazy bastard....eat the six meals...do it every day for weeks on end...I end up looking waaay the hell bigger and leaner. Same gear. So.........I agree with you.:)

Jethro you know that local friend a mine that went thru a divorce Got involved in some rec Drugs (speed) and Just recently died of a heart attack.
well He was good for this area! The guy everyone talked about then...
He used a TON of gear man!! I know for a fact. I seen it with my own eyes and he told me what he was doing he didnt reccomend to anyone and he knew it wasnt smart. BUT he felt its what he had to do to win this damn show. (Just a state show) 5- 10ml bttls per week. along with other shit..hgh
some synthol, orals. Back then it was Ttokkyo labs. He would do shots of
three rows of 3cc in each Quad..waterbase winni in the biceps.
Thats a Ton of shit...it messed him up and was the beginning of the end for my friend:( eventually had to have some of that shit cut out of one of his quads and it was cancerous... After that he was wrecked that he would never be perfectly "balanced" his bodybuilding hopes were over.
(he said all he ever wanted was top 5 at nationals)
anyhow long story short He came off, Got depressed, used Coke and other speed. Had a heart attack at 32 yrs old weighing in at about a Buck 80.

I dont want to mention His name and some on here Know exactly who Im talking about..you probably know him Lats If I remember correct.
Its a sad deal realy. I watched him Go from Being the "Man" to Just shortly
later in Life having to here about his whole world crumbling
I didnt see him that last year or so after he got out of the Game.... Hed Rarley return my phone calls and we Just took differant paths and no longer had that common interest in Bodybuilding.

Lats...

I know that is alot of work posting this up so thank you very much. ....I love storytime with LATS...

part two will be tonight but, to answer some questions.. yes.. he has his pro card.. during the conversation and recording, i will skip some questions .. the conversation was a long one.. so.. not all can be written on here.. he did give a idea of contest stack and did not use the "exotic" type drugs like halo, masteron ect.. he has access to them but, does not feel:D they make any difference besides water retention ect.. he knows how to take care of that himself.. he said he sticks to primo, test, tren and some other goodies for fat loss ect. i just did not put them down since i was trying to find exact dosages for "growing".. we berought up the oral question and he does not do orals since all have a tendency to make him feel "ill".. ect.. but, i can tell ya that even his precontest stack does not exceed 1700-1800 total mgs.. he flat out says he cant afford to do all the stuff that people think they do.. and he says that is a common train of thought amongst many pros.. ill give the rest tonight..

Thanks for the post LATS... your stories just keep getting better and better...

speaking from personal experience, i've tried going on relatively high doses (i'm not very experienced, but just wanted to see what happened). I totalled at 1 gram/week (i'm a bit shorter than 5'7, weighing 190 lbs at the time@ 6% fat... was getting ready for a contest)... this was for 7 weeks... then i tapered down everything for the last couple of weeks and when i reached 225 mg test prop only/wk... i felt healthier, stronger, i didn't have a bit of bloat on me... it just made me feel and look a hell of a lot better... and i didn't change anything in my diet or training... plus, i know very small people taking in over 2 gr/wk and they look like total shit...
bottom line, if you have the genetics, you'll know and you won't need a shitload of gear... if you start using more and more and you hope you'll see those "genes" working at a high dose... the only thing you'll see is your health waving goodbye...

atleast that's my personal opinion...

great post...

just surprised he didnt mention using any slin w/ gh...thought most used them hand-in-hand on that level but it does make sense using small dosages

when I finished Jr Usa's I got off everything and hit 240lbs then got on just test, gh, slin and hit 260lbs..but I felt soo much better doing 4ius gh and 300mgs prop every week then I do at 5iu's and 1250mg of test--I even had more of a sex drive than I do when running 1g test

good read LATS

no .. no slin.. hates it.. that is what he said.. "can destroy a physique quick".. that is his quote.. many will disagree.. but, he does not like it..:confused: :D

RAJIN...I DO REMEMBER THAT GUY AND..HE DID LOOK GOOD!

rAJJIN said:
Jethro you know that local friend a mine that went thru a divorce Got involved in some rec Drugs (speed) and Just recently died of a heart attack.
well He was good for this area! The guy everyone talked about then...
He used a TON of gear man!! I know for a fact. I seen it with my own eyes and he told me what he was doing he didnt reccomend to anyone and he knew it wasnt smart. BUT he felt its what he had to do to win this damn show. (Just a state show) 5- 10ml bttls per week. along with other shit..hgh
some synthol, orals. Back then it was Ttokkyo labs. He would do shots of
three rows of 3cc in each Quad..waterbase winni in the biceps.
Thats a Ton of shit...it messed him up and was the beginning of the end for my friend:( eventually had to have some of that shit cut out of one of his quads and it was cancerous... After that he was wrecked that he would never be perfectly "balanced" his bodybuilding hopes were over.
(he said all he ever wanted was top 5 at nationals)
anyhow long story short He came off, Got depressed, used Coke and other speed. Had a heart attack at 32 yrs old weighing in at about a Buck 80.

I dont want to mention His name and some on here Know exactly who Im talking about..you probably know him Lats If I remember correct.
Its a sad deal realy. I watched him Go from Being the "Man" to Just shortly
later in Life having to here about his whole world crumbling
I didnt see him that last year or so after he got out of the Game.... Hed Rarley return my phone calls and we Just took differant paths and no longer had that common interest in Bodybuilding.

THE GUY HAD HIS PICS POSTED AT RIPPEDMASS, RIGHT? I THINK BIGA EVEN SAID THE GUY LOOKED LIKE HE HAD PRO POTENTIAL. I AM SORRY YOU LOST YOUR FRIEND, RAJIN. NOT WORTH IT, NOT WORTH IT....:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131