over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STORYTIME WITH LATS final chapter.. for now 😉

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Drugs.. we all want to know.. what did a man of the 80s take? Well whatever he could afford lol..
When I brought up drugs he laughed.. he said he didn't remember everything but would try.. I had to help him with some of the names but the content is not changed..

He said off season his cycles went 12 to 16 weeks .. or even just 8 if he didn't have the money.. he said he had a reliable guy who supplied many guys in the area.. but it was mainly basic stuff.. a typical cycle was ...
" I would guy two glass amps of testosterone.. I think that was 500mgs.. id take them on Sunday.. then on Wednesday I'd take the deca or that stuff from Mexico ( we later remembered it was equipose).. that was 400 mgs.. if I had the money I'd take a little bit of dbol.." ( after a few more questions we figured out it was 40mgs of dbol).. I asked him if he got a bit of water retention from that.. " I got real round.. lots of veins.. im sure the water helped".. I said " did you ever take more testosterone "?... he said " no.. I was scared too.. I saw my buddy get them bitch tits once.. looked like a thimble under his nipple.. fuck that".. he said he knew 500 mgs was safe for him so he stayed there.. he did say sometimes he didn't want to screw with shots.. so he'd just take tabs.. I asked him what that would entail.. " well I'd do dbol because it was easy and cheap.. then I'd do whatever he had.. sometimes anadrol.. sometimes winny.. it all worked.. id just get tired of shots.. id do that for 8 weeks"..

I asked if he came off and for how long.. " yeah id come off.. Id just stopped.. id do 16 weeks cycle or after a show id stop for 8 weeks or more depending on the next show.. " when I asked if he ever crashed after stopping cold turkey.. he surprisingly said " not really.. id get a bit softer.. but my strength didn't suffer too bad.. it never bothered my sex life.. I was always a walking hard on brother"..
When I asked how he structured his precontest cycle he said " it would be my off season cycle up to about 4 weeks out.. then my test woukd be 1 test a week and the deca and dbol woukd be replaced by anavar and winny.. I think 50 mgs each.. I did that because the owner of my gym told me to do that.. so I always did.. the anavar and winny was expensive so I'd have to save up a bit for them ".. when I asked if that was it .. that was all he took before a show he said " I took something else in a shot twice a week..im sorry I don't remember ".. he said it was a amp that started with a P.. well after some more talking it turns out to be 400mg of primobolan..

I asked why he retired from competing.. he said he didn't really mean too.. he always trained hard.. still ate and took his gear but skipped a year of competing .. it turned into 2.. then 3.. he would get harassed into getting in " one more show" but then something would happen.. kids.. life.. just never happened.. he wanted a pro card but realized he didn't have a pro mentality.. it turns out just a intense hobby lol

I asked if he takes anything today.. the man is stout for his age .. he said he does take 200mg of test a week .. Dr prescribed.. although he does admit his son usually will give him a few goodies to add to the mix a few times a year.. usually anavar.. said he still works out 5 days a week.. trains hard.. more machines.. he looks great still.. I told him he was definitely pro material .. he said " yeah I didn't do too bad for not having a fucking clue did I " 🤣

Oh man I can’t wait to read this tomorrow! Gonna bookmark this and go to sleep but I thoroughly enjoy your story times LATS :)

Drugs.. we all want to know.. what did a man of the 80s take? Well whatever he could afford lol..
When I brought up drugs he laughed.. he said he didn't remember everything but would try.. I had to help him with some of the names but the content is not changed..

He said off season his cycles went 12 to 16 weeks .. or even just 8 if he didn't have the money.. he said he had a reliable guy who supplied many guys in the area.. but it was mainly basic stuff.. a typical cycle was ...
" I would guy two glass amps of testosterone.. I think that was 500mgs.. id take them on Sunday.. then on Wednesday I'd take the deca or that stuff from Mexico ( we later remembered it was equipose).. that was 400 mgs.. if I had the money I'd take a little bit of dbol.." ( after a few more questions we figured out it was 40mgs of dbol).. I asked him if he got a bit of water retention from that.. " I got real round.. lots of veins.. im sure the water helped".. I said " did you ever take more testosterone "?... he said " no.. I was scared too.. I saw my buddy get them bitch tits once.. looked like a thimble under his nipple.. fuck that".. he said he knew 500 mgs was safe for him so he stayed there.. he did say sometimes he didn't want to screw with shots.. so he'd just take tabs.. I asked him what that would entail.. " well I'd do dbol because it was easy and cheap.. then I'd do whatever he had.. sometimes anadrol.. sometimes winny.. it all worked.. id just get tired of shots.. id do that for 8 weeks"..

I asked if he came off and for how long.. " yeah id come off.. Id just stopped.. id do 16 weeks cycle or after a show id stop for 8 weeks or more depending on the next show.. " when I asked if he ever crashed after stopping cold turkey.. he surprisingly said " not really.. id get a bit softer.. but my strength didn't suffer too bad.. it never bothered my sex life.. I was always a walking hard on brother"..
When I asked how he structured his precontest cycle he said " it would be my off season cycle up to about 4 weeks out.. then my test woukd be 1 test a week and the deca and dbol woukd be replaced by anavar and winny.. I think 50 mgs each.. I did that because the owner of my gym told me to do that.. so I always did.. the anavar and winny was expensive so I'd have to save up a bit for them ".. when I asked if that was it .. that was all he took before a show he said " I took something else in a shot twice a week..im sorry I don't remember ".. he said it was a amp that started with a P.. well after some more talking it turns out to be 400mg of primobolan..

I asked why he retired from competing.. he said he didn't really mean too.. he always trained hard.. still ate and took his gear but skipped a year of competing .. it turned into 2.. then 3.. he would get harassed into getting in " one more show" but then something would happen.. kids.. life.. just never happened.. he wanted a pro card but realized he didn't have a pro mentality.. it turns out just a intense hobby lol

I asked if he takes anything today.. the man is stout for his age .. he said he does take 200mg of test a week .. Dr prescribed.. although he does admit his son usually will give him a few goodies to add to the mix a few times a year.. usually anavar.. said he still works out 5 days a week.. trains hard.. more machines.. he looks great still.. I told him he was definitely pro material .. he said " yeah I didn't do too bad for not having a fucking clue did I " 🤣
I've missed storytime! Thanks brother! I remember getting a ton of dianabol 5mg in blister paks (naps). Must have spent 2 hours popping all those out and putting them in big empty vitamin bottles. Thousands of them. I would just pour out a handful, could be 8, 10, 15... along with an ampule of something. Whatever was available. I remember the dark amber ampoules Physex Leo Testoviron Depot and Deca-Durabolin 50. Dbol made me feel like a god.

great post. what weight did he compete at? When I read Sam Fussell's book Muscle, he laid a similar pre-contest cycle and he also competed in the 80's. I've read that Dan Duchaine introduced Nolvadex to the bodybuilding community in the early 80's but it seems that it wasn't popular to use until the 90's.

great post. what weight did he compete at? When I read Sam Fussell's book Muscle, he laid a similar pre-contest cycle and he also competed in the 80's. I've read that Dan Duchaine introduced Nolvadex to the bodybuilding community in the early 80's but it seems that it wasn't popular to use until the 90's.
Think the idea here is the story and try to keep it anonymous
By giving out too much info , it's like giving out the name

So enjoy the story , sit back and pull up a chair

Nothing beats Story Time with Lats...Thanks for sharing man!

but how was he manipulating calories throughout the week in order to add exactly 200g of lean body mass every month?! AND HOW DID HE SURVIVE WITHOUT INTRAWORKOUT EAAs?! and we've already established that you CANNOT work a full time job and be a bodybuilder! what hour of the day did he stop eating carbs?! so many unanswered questions! he's lying about gear, all of them do!

just kidding, thanks for this...

a day when you lifted, ate and took whatever you could afford lol. need to cut up? eat less food and increase daily expenditure

Nothing beats Story Time with Lats...Thanks for sharing man!
Thanks brutha.. I'll post the one I've had for 6 months this weekend .. its a bit more indepth..

▲▲▲great StoryTime!!

it was like that when i started out too ..so cira 1997?

..if you could get AAS you were lucky
..so you took what you could get
..& yeah it all worked ..granted some "stuff" did give you sides

info was not prevalent then ..so of course "actual good" info was very scarce
..you had a bunch of guys "trying" to figure it out
..some were better at that "figuring" than others ..then you had to find one of those guys that was "kind" enough to share

^^^all these factors is how i ended up running TREN solo early on ..went thru a 50mL amber jug (..i'v posted about this before)
..1cc shot 3x a week ..was an incredibly transforming cycle
(..despite the hit to cardio, i remember all i wanted was MORE sets ..MORE reps ..MORE weight!!)
..but eventually did experience some ED sides ..did recover quick tho (..but that's one of the benefits of youth)

^^^good times ..i regret nothing ..lol

Good story, thx for sharing. I wasn’t blinded by science. I was a teen in the 80s what a decade!

I remember buying a bunch of Mexican gear and I had a bottle of reforvit b and got this bright idea to fill a bunch of 00 gel caps with it. Well the next day the bottle of gelcaps had all melted together into like a goop a yellowish goop it was fucking nasty. I couldn't dose it right. Between that and sten that's not a typo old school sten came in amps had a fruity smell to it. Yeah boy those were the days had to pin like Hella amps of sten and they had PIP like a bitch. And the mex deca was weak as fuck 50mgs per I think AND the shit was underdosed. Mex gear was a giant hustle is all it was. Denkall was legit. Ttokyo was OK.

I don't even know how or why my post relates to OPs I will say the fuck is a cycle? I've heard the term before? I don't know what that means I'm a bodybuilder that means I take as much as I can afford until I go broke or buy more lol. That really is some 80s stuff right there. A "cycle" ROFL

I remember buying a bunch of Mexican gear and I had a bottle of reforvit b and got this bright idea to fill a bunch of 00 gel caps with it. Well the next day the bottle of gelcaps had all melted together into like a goop a yellowish goop it was fucking nasty. I couldn't dose it right. Between that and sten that's not a typo old school sten came in amps had a fruity smell to it. Yeah boy those were the days had to pin like Hella amps of sten and they had PIP like a bitch. And the mex deca was weak as fuck 50mgs per I think AND the shit was underdosed. Mex gear was a giant hustle is all it was. Denkall was legit. Ttokyo was OK.

I don't even know how or why my post relates to OPs I will say the fuck is a cycle? I've heard the term before? I don't know what that means I'm a bodybuilder that means I take as much as I can afford until I go broke or buy more lol. That really is some 80s stuff right there. A "cycle" ROFL
I remember reading that reforvit story before. Were you on elitefitness 20 years ago?

Hey Lats,

did you catch what the 5 day split was?

Hey Lats,

did you catch what the 5 day split was?
Sorry yes.. generally he trained his chest and legs on Saturday and Sunday.. Tuesday was delts abs.. weds back.. Thurs arms

Read all of them. Super eye opening and very enjoyable. Thank you, @LATS Looking forward to more story times

I miss when things were easier like this, there are so many options now! It used to feel like Christmas when I used to get the Mexican vet gear. Things are so readily available, it takes away from the mystery I feel. Thanks Lats, good memories!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131