over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STORYTIME WITH LATS PART 2

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
SO.. NOTHING TOO EXOTIC FOR CONTEST EITHER?. no.. i see some stacks and just laugh.. why? much of the crap they are taking is interchangable.. is taking masteron going to give me the edge if i am taking tren?.. they are very similar in their effects.. so if i have a choice i will go with tren.. and adjust the dose.. feel me?..
SO GIVE ME A TYPICAL PRECONTEST STACK.. well.. i woll tell ya this.. you will be the first to tell the world..(laughs).. when i won my card i used the smallest amounts i have ever used..
WELL.. KEEP GOING.. i had some difficulties leading up to the show.. lets just say i did not receive my stuff.. not all of it.. so i used what i had.. i couldnt afford to go blowin' more coin on more crap.. ya know?.. so i had to make due with what was left.. (laughs)
WHAT DID IT END UP BEING?.. i won the show with taking these exact amounts.. 2 sust a week.. two 5o mgs prop a week.. 200 fina a week.. .25 of arimidex three times a week.. and gh at 4 ius.. i had nothing else..oh.. a buddy gave me some t3.. that was it.. it ws my best showing.. but, it was blessing in disguise.. ya know?..
WHYS THAT?.. well.. it really made me panic.. i was much more strict with my diet.. my cardio.. all other things too.. if i had the ability to get more toys i would have slacked a bit here and there.. that is just me..(laughs)
SO DO YOU THINK THERE IS THE WIDE SPREAD ABUSE THAT MANY IN THE MAGS TALK ABOUT.. AND THE MESSAGE BOARDS..? well.. i dont know.. i dont go on the boards.. too much negativity.. too many experts.. ya know?.. but, the way the mags tell it.. people should be dropping like flies any day now..(laughs) like i said.. there are abusers everywhere.. they are usually training next to me in the gym weighing 185.. but, the guys i know.. i just dont think so.. there is a look that most seasoned vets can spot..
WHATS THE LOOK?... well.. the skin and the muscle.. they have a weird look.. the guy might be of good size.. but, the muscle look .. well.. very flat. no roundness or fullness at all.. now, i am talking at shows here.. not the moon faced dogs ya see in the gym.. a stage there is a certain look.. ill point it out to ya sometime..
I KNOW WHAT YA TALKING ABOUT.. AND IT AINT SIZE RELATED.. hell no it aint.. size has nothing to do with it.. ronnie looks good.. biggest bastard outthere.. he looks real.. muscle are round andvery tight.. this is a weird look.. like it .. well.. i dont know.. the skin looks even fake.. the muscle have no look to them.. they weigh 270 pounds and look like they are 225.. know what i mean?..
YEAH.. I THINK.. yeah.. weird.. but, being big is not the reason or .. well.. it does not mean drug abuse..
I HAVE SAID IT NUMEROUS TIMES.. MANY TIMES THE SMALLED , SYMETTRICAL GUYS ARE THE BIGGEST ABUSERS.. amen my friend.. you cant tell by size.. i am considered one of the bigger guys and i take peanuts next to some of them..
WHAT ABOUT THE RUMOR THAT LEE PRIEST TAKES NEXT TO NOTHIN'.. who knows except lee.. but, i can tell ya that many who know him and those who know his ex's and such will tell ya they even say he takes very small, ridiculous amounts.. i dont know about the two cc's of deca crap..(laughs) but, he does take very low stuff from what i have heard.. and i'll tell ya.. when lee is off.. then starts up.. the change is huge.. and it hapned like overnight..
REALLY?.. yep.. his body just changes right before your eyes .. amazing.. awesome genes buddy..
I HEARD THAT DILLET WAS THE SAME WAY.. TAKES LIITLE AND HATES TO DO IT.. yeah.. i heard from one of his friends that paul hates the shit.. but, he had 20 inchers before he took up bodybuilding bro.. ihave seen pictures of him when he played ball.. no juice.. and was huge.. hell.. he had a jumpsstart on all of us..(laughs)
ARE YA WORRIED ABOUT FAKE SHIT THESE DAYS?.. no.. most of what i take is prescribed..i have to go underground for some .. not much though.. but, it is all good stuff..
WHOS THAT?.. shut up..(we both laugh)
WHAT ABOUT TRAINING .. IS IT THE TRAINING OR THE GEAR?.. hell. as long as you get the session in guy .. you will make gains.. tear it down.. build it up..
WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING LIKE THESE DAYS? well.. the usual.. i do what i enjoy.. moving heavy shit.. i have two basic exercises per muscle and do alot of sets.. that is all.. very basic..
EXAMPLE?.. shit.. you gonna bore those guys with this kinda stuff..(laughs)
SPILL IT.. ILL WORRY ABOUT THAT.. just basics man.. chest is.. well.. the other day i did 6 or 7 sets of flat dumbell presses.. going up then comin' dowm.. reps are from 15 to about 6.. then back up.. then i went to incline dumbells.. same thing.. i may switch the exercises from time to time but, the method is the same..
EVERY BODYPART THAT WAY?.. yep.. did sgoulders today.. standing military for 7 sets.. then upright rows for the same.. nothing fancy..
WHAT ABOUT BEFORE A SHOW?.. nothing changes really.. still heavy. i dont like machines or cable shit at all.. so i keep it the same.. if i feel something is lagging.. ill change it up a bit.. but, thats a if..
YOUR RIGHT.. PRETTY BORING.. (laughs).. i told ya.
WHOS THE BEST BODYBUILDER EVER?.. jesus.. where did that come from?.. (laughs).. ok. ill bite.. kevin levrone..
LEVRONE?.. I WAS FOR SURE YOU WOULD SAY RONNIE.. love rinnie.. best olympia winner ever.. but, in myheart.. kevin beat him that time.. awesome delts.. best arms ever.. just great look.. but, he was too distracted in other areas and would not bring up his his weak points.. the wheels.. too bad..
HE JUST TOOK TOO MUCH TIME OFF.. DONT YA THINK..?.. yeah.. 5 months just aint enough time address everything.. but.. ill tell ya.. many pros take alot of time off training because of kevin's influence..
YEAH.. I HEARD THAT.. yeah.. kevin will get a bad wrap as a abuser because of his fast change in just a few months.. but, no amount of gear will get ya from 215 to 250 shredded in 5 months with out great parents.. it just dont happen..and i know kev.. he was also very concerned for his health.. so abuse was not gonna happen in his case..
SO.. YOU DONT SEE ALOT OF ABUSE IN THE PRO RANKS?
now i didnt say that.. i just said that the abusers are not winning.. at least that i know of..ya have to understand something.. we dont have alot of money.. most of us have to get by with the small contracts we get and the money made on personal training or other jobs.. who in their right mind would spend 10,000 dollars on juice and such and win nothing or just a samll amount.. we still have to eat.. pay rent.. all the other crap.. think about it.. ronnie.. dexter.. jay and maybe a few others get decent money.. but, ronnie and jay and dex are smart guys.. they are not going to spend 10,000 on a five thousand return.. feel me..?
ILL FINISH IT UP TOMORROW..;)

THANKS, LATS!

I am thankful for information like that...takes time to write it all down too. Thanks again.:) ::ction-sm

but, he had 20 inchers before he took up bodybuilding

I have a bro that is like this . He could be pro if he was into bodybuilding. He has been about 6 1" 260 since he was a sophmore in H.S. with 21-22 inch arms with natural brute strength benching 350 and squatting 550 for reps without ever really lifting ever. Imagine if he did. I ran a 4.6-4.7 40 yard dash, and he always beat me by half a step. His legs must be at least 30' shredded without training them. People swear he was on gear since he was 16 years old and he never touch a weight accept for ocassioanl weight training he did when I had him come out for the wetling team his junior year, which he took second in the state open as a first year walk on.

I had him in the gym a couple years ago for six months and within months he was inclining almost 400 and everyone thought he was top amateur bodybuilder with 4 months training. He hasnt really lifted since though since are scheduled are different and he a sjust going to the gym with me.

GENETICS I TELL YOU

great work as usual LATS

Lets hear more, Lats...

What was his height and weight again ?

thanks for the great stories...

chris

Sweet post bro, keep em' comin'.........

Great post lats. Thanks so much for posting this kinda stuff. I like his training system 2 excerises. Did he give any example of how he split up his body parts, or anything like that.

Thanks again

Last edited:
bump

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs