over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Straight Masteron cycle?

Diesel

Registered
3 weeks 200mg/week
9 weeks 300mg/week
3 weeks 200mg/week

Maybe throw in 4 weeks of 30mg Dbol at the start.

Never used Masteron before, thoughts?

I wouldn't personally. though I'm in the "test with every cycle" school. but hey, give it a shot and see how it turns out.

I've always been interested in mast. My libido and just general well being feel great on test, but my water retention is excessive at anything above 150-200 weekly. I'd love to try mast for the libido and strength. Will grab some when its on sale after I read up on hairline and prostate sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I've always been interested in mast. My libido and just general well being feel great on test, but my water retention is excessive at anything above 150-200 weekly. I'd love to try mast for the libido and strength. Will grab some when its on sale after I read up on hairline and prostate sides.

it's not easy on the prostate, I (knock on wood) havent had hairline issues. Strength is nice, and as far as the water goes, I take a mg of dex, 1:1 ratio of test/masteron, and still hold water (no more than with test alone) - though I'm on creatine all the time almost.

i dont see the need in tapering like that. also 200mg is pretty low. when i was stacking it, was at 600 a week and started to notice it.

it's not easy on the prostate, I (knock on wood) havent had hairline issues. Strength is nice, and as far as the water goes, I take a mg of dex, 1:1 ratio of test/masteron, and still hold water (no more than with test alone) - though I'm on creatine all the time almost.

Thanks rradam,
I have yet to use anything other than test mainly because of health. Seems like every time I start to look at mast or npp etc, I think twice. I've always gone with aromasin for my ai and I can't complain. I just always get a chuckle when I think that I've put on almost 30lbs since starting trt lol. I don't want to have to buy new pants if its water gain haha.

It does reduce water weight for most people, just not me, even with an AI added in. Maybe if I were to cycle off creatine it might dry me out, but I loves me my creatine.

Yea that's a good point with the creatine. I'll probably just go with 300 t cyp and 200 mast prop weekly. I already recomp nice on test and hopefully the mast will help.

Thanks man!

Masteron seems to be the flavor of the week. Give it a shot with no test and see how it goes. My first go with Tren was no test and I loved it.

my fav cycle ever was gauls 600 mast e 600 test e later bumped to 800/800
unreal strength gains and biggest my arms were to date.400 mast is good but 800 for me was awesome.

About to do EQ, mast E, tren for a first. Can't wait!! Why does everybody like dbol over abombs?? Can't figure that one out. Tren is a hell of a drug...

I hope ur not prone to anxiety

From the tren or EQ? I never notice anxiety on EQ like some report. Although, never been above 600mg. What is the proposed method of action for EQ induced anxiety anyway? I've never seen any. It doesn't upregulate norepinephrine like tren does. What's the hypothesis posed on why it causes this?

Last edited:
From the tren or EQ? I never notice anxiety on EQ like some report. Although, never been above 600mg. What is the proposed method of action for EQ induced anxiety anyway? I've never seen any. It doesn't upregulate norepinephrine like tren does. What's the hypothesis posed on why it causes this?
All three compounds are notorious for causing anxiety esp. at higher doses.Someone smarter than me may know the direct actions.Mast at 400-600 no anxiety for me,800 definitely can tell.

About to do EQ, mast E, tren for a first. Can't wait!! Why does everybody like dbol over abombs?? Can't figure that one out. Tren is a hell of a drug...

I completely agree......dbol makes me look fat. Anadrol makes me look incredible with very little sub-Q water. Much better gains too.

I know someone who run 2g mast only and he is one of the leanest and most vascular guys I have ever seen.

Going from 200 to 300 seems pointless to me. I would do mast p and start at 20mg per day and go up 10mg per week. Everyone has a limit but I would personally think 70-100mg per day would be a good one (490-700mg per week). Say you choose 490mg then run that till about week 10 and off. Sure you could do mast e too. Just my suggestion. Goodluck with your cycle.

I personally think its a waste of gear at 200mg a week of masteron.
I would say no less than 100mg a day especially if you're using it alone

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke