over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange hartbeat! Big a, Help

Geoffke

Banned
Strange hartbeat! Big a, Help

The day after my sustanon-injection (500mg), i felt that my hart beats strange. I beats 15 sec. fast, and hard.
. Then my hart beats normal. But i'm worried, because, tomorow, i have to inject again.

Big a: do you thingk i must stop steroids,
Maybe it's normal, because i'm a beginner, so my body have to get used to steriods

Sorry for my poor english.

Geoff.

Hmm

Relax, Im no doctor but it seems normal. Relax, RElax relax,

My hart beats normal now. My bloodpressure is 12/6. I couldn't be better. I has happend only once, after a hard workout with heavy deathlifts

Your fine. Nothing could possibly happen that fast, unless you injected the oil directly into a vein, but even then it would be a lung problem (embolism) not a heart problem.

Thats been known to happen. WHat is truly scary is a fina injection. For some people it will cause you to cough violently and have a real deep burning sensation in there chests!

Jimbo said:
Thats been known to happen. WHat is truly scary is a fina injection. For some people it will cause you to cough violently and have a real deep burning sensation in there chests!

That's because of the high BA content in the kits.

What's ba?
When i going to use longer, will the problem disappier? I don't like strange hartbeats, but i don't like to be chickenass skinny, without the magic juice.

Geoffke said:
What's ba?
When i going to use longer, will the problem disappier? I don't like strange hartbeats, but i don't like to be chickenass skinny, without the magic juice.

BA is short for benzyl alcohol which is what the pellets are dissolved with in a fina kit. As far as your heartbeat, it wasn't caused by the injection, probably just a fluke. I wouldn'tworry about it.

I agree. It was most likely because of the deadlifts, not the gear. If you are really worried, go see a doctor and ask to check your heart.

TESTOSTERONE said:

You think it is? Or could it be the TA itself? I did shots ED for 6 weeks on my last cycle with Fina done many before no caugh, only once last time, I think I could went into a vien, it was a quad shot..freaky..
~~~~>Test.

Not completely sure, just making a guess. A few guys from another board found the chemical preperations in professionally made pharmaceuticals contain very little BA (as low as 2%) and a higher concentration of BB (benzyl benzoate). With the BA being low, it could explain why you don't have a coughing fit when injecting things like t-200, or upjohn cyp, or whatever. The majority of the kits use BA as the "magic solution", usually resulting in at least a 10% BA content. Everytime I injected fina, even if I didn't cough, I could still taste the BA in my mouth.

On the other hand, I never heard about coughing fits from IP gear, and we all know how high the BA content was in that shit. Could be the tren itself, I guess.

wolverine said:

That's because of the high BA content in the kits.
You think it is? Or could it be the TA itself? I did shots ED for 6 weeks on my last cycle with Fina done many before no caugh, only once last time, I think I could went into a vien, it was a quad shot..freaky..
~~~~>Test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner