over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange pains still after 6 weeks stopping GHRP

Ironmonkey

Newbies
OK so around 6 weeks ago i stopped my first GHRP peptide run which i was running for around 3 months.

I started with IPAM for a few months and then GHRP2 for the last month.

i have bloods done, peak serum GH for IPAM was around 8 to 10ng/ml and a few months later when i tested GHRP2 it was 60ng/ml!

so each day i was running the GHRPs i would shoot around 4 times a day most days keeping my GH elevated for 12 or more hours each day on average.

Towards the end of this cycle i started to get tendonits in my forearms and pains in my heels and outer sides of the shins. both of these are a lot better now but still 6 weeks later there none the less.

then around 4-5 weeks after stopping GHRP i now have niggling pains in the muscles around the knees (not sure if this is related at all or co-incidence).

Given the duration of the levels of GH i was achieving (albeit for only short periods of time per each shot which is meant to be around 3 - 4 hrs for peptides) is there any chance that i have done permanent damage to my joints following this protocol?

In a nut shell, at the age of 35 can rHGH or GHRP peptides if used long enough cause the permanent "growth" of bones or connective tissue to cause these issues i now have been facing?

Has anyone else experienced this form HGH/Peptides and if so how long did it take for these nagging issues to resort back to normal?

many thanks!

Last edited:
Strange you had it wth peptides. I never had those numbers on peptides. You must be some kind of a super responder to them. I get similar issues on GH. Joint pain is pretty common. My teeth use to be tight. Now they're not so some bne growth. I get the pain in my knees. It does go away but it takes a while. There is some controversy that GH, and I guess by extension to you buys that super respond to peptides, can make arthritis worse.

Couple things I use for joint pain.

1. Get off everything but TRT: That helps but takes a couple months.
2. Ostarine 20 mg/d: #1 plus this. Only problem is it crashes my lipids.
3. Nandrolone 100-200 mg/w: #1 plus this. It works in one month and last a long time.

Probably if you use the ghrelin peptides again use a lot less.

mk

i have the same thing. I ran mk-677 and suddenly my left lower bicep started getting really sore. Yet i only do machines and only lift light. I then stopped MK and after 2 months the pain went away.

i recently started a CJC/GHRP run and the pain in the lower left bicep startup up again. However it's not as bad is it was.

I was waking up in the mornings with pain in my left bicep but it subsided later in the day...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131