over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange sounds being heard around world

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
possibly HAARP. It'll be interesting to see if there is a wave of natural disasters to soon follow. Earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanic activity etc.

bmcjames

Registered
to be honest

Louzee and I heard something really strange a week or so ago when walking.

It was around lunchtime and it sounded like a jet right as they approach the sound barrier but it close to ground (deep rumble). We were looking all over the sky (was crystal clear, no clouds anywhere) the sound approached, got closer, went right over head and slowly faded away. It lasted a solid 30 seconds long.

Bionic

Kilo Klub Member
I, for one, welcome our scary-ass-noise-making-masters. :star-:ars

thatbloke

Featured Member

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
Close Encounters of the Third Kind! Just like in the movie.

Blakemore

Registered
Go nuts, the end of world is coming haha. I love the unknown and am pretty excited to find out what it is. Like Tom said, if any crazy earthquakes happen or it starts getting retarded I'm digging my ass a hole in the ground and live there haha or just work a very longggggg shift in the coal mine

SAGE74

Kilo Klub Member
Very strange! Why are the people recording it not saying anything, I would be freaked out! :eek:

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Sorry guys I've been eating a lot of broccoli lately :eek:

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
People all over the world are reporting zany shit going on...let's just buckle up and see what happens hehe.

It's been getting more and more whacky every year.

ConanX

Registered
I got my emergency apocalypse bag ready....test, tren, ECA, and a whole lotta ammo! :headbang:

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
People all over the world are reporting zany shit going on...let's just buckle up and see what happens hehe.

It's been getting more and more whacky every year.

It's funny, my daughter who is 9 yrs old and in 4th grade has been telling me that people are saying the world will come to an end in 2012. She seemed kinda scared and I told her that its just so crazy idea and its not true. I wonder where the heck she heard that. It does disturb me some to know that kids that young are talking about it too!

dece870717

Banned
Man that stuff sounded freaky! Reminds me of some kind of monster movie like Super 8 or Cloverfield.

dece870717

Banned
It's funny, my daughter who is 9 yrs old and in 4th grade has been telling me that people are saying the world will come to an end in 2012. She seemed kinda scared and I told her that its just so crazy idea and its not true. I wonder where the heck she heard that. It does disturb me some to know that kids that young are talking about it too!

I doubt the worlds going to end this year or something like that but I don't mind believing that with all the nuclear stuff, riots, rights being taken away, people simply going freaking crazy, that this year could be the year that starts the beginning of the end.

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member

Haha yeah, it's gotten blown WAY out of preportion. Not to get all weird, but the whole 2012 thing is actually supposed to the be the next age in human awareness, and evolution. Not the end of the world..just a change. and then of course it just gets molested.

But it's just supports to signify a new era, no overnight explosion. That is what it originally was, the mayan thing.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
I doubt the worlds going to end this year or something like that but I don't mind believing that with all the nuclear stuff, riots, rights being taken away, people simply going freaking crazy, that this year could be the year that starts the beginning of the end.

Yes, I can fathom a war breaking out between Iran and Israel. So many of the countries over there have nuclear weapons. If Israel felt threatened enough I can see them using theirs.

mr. boom

Registered
Most likely HAARP being used...Or the trumpets sounding..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sjulles11