advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strategic blasts over the course of a year (or more)

Landmonster

Registered
I'm curious, how a person might assemble a strategic blast and cruise protocol over the course of a year or so, to pack on as much lean mass as possible.

The goal would be maximum lean mass.

Most posts I see address just 1 cycle, with a specific goal in mind... but what about strategic cycles over the course of a year, for the goal of mass?

I don't want to do random or haphazard cycles.

If the goal is simply to pack on as much lean mass as possible, should a person run back to back bulking cycles, with cruises in between?

I.e.
12 weeks: Test/Deca/Dbol
6 weeks: cruise

etc..

Is this smart? If a person isn't competing, and just wants to acquire as much lean mass as possible without becoming excessively obese... is this the best way to go?

Or, would it be more wise to run "lean-bulking" or "cutting" cycles periodically anyway... even if the ultimate size goal isn't achieved yet?

Such as, mix in Test/EQ or Test/Tren cycles between the bulkers?

Last edited:
From what I read blast 2 times a year. You could bulk in the
winter and cut in the summer.

You can do a lot more than 2 blasts. Blasting and cruising you don't have to do the time on is time off method. I like the blasting twice as long as you cruise as long as blood work is in check and you are feeling good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

You can do a lot more than 2 blasts. Blasting and cruising you don't have to do the time on is time off method. I like the blasting twice as long as you cruise as long as blood work is in check and you are feeling good.

Blood work is key. Spot on collinb!

Would you get bloods say 1-2 weeks before your next blast? Or a certain of number of weeks post blast?

I've been blasting fat too often and cruising far too little since I started juicing 3 years ago. I plan on taking a good 6 months on the test/tren hrt dose starting in september

Would you get bloods say 1-2 weeks before your next blast? Or a certain of number of weeks post blast?

That would be reasonable, I get them done 5-6 weeks after a blast and go from there. If I feel I need more cruise based off how I feel ill push it back or if something in bloodwork is off I will get that under wraps before starting a blast. 2 weeks prior is a good start idea but if the bloodwork comes out negative you're going to want to push back the blast a gew more weeks.

That is a good rule of thumb. I know your question is for Collin, and he knows more than me I am sure. But if B/C is the path you are going to choose, get BW done as much as economically possible. Don't raise flags, but make sure your health is your first priority. I try to get BW done every 3 months minimal.

That would be reasonable, I get them done 5-6 weeks after a blast and go from there. If I feel I need more cruise based off how I feel ill push it back or if something in bloodwork is off I will get that under wraps before starting a blast. 2 weeks prior is a good start idea but if the bloodwork comes out negative you're going to want to push back the blast a gew more weeks.

Sorry to have cut you off Collin. I posted before I saw yours. No ill intentions.

Haha no worries boss, all input is good from any source!

This..

I'm curious, how a person might assemble a strategic blast and cruise protocol over the course of a year or so, to pack on as much lean mass as possible.

The goal would be maximum lean mass.

Most posts I see address just 1 cycle, with a specific goal in mind... but what about strategic cycles over the course of a year, for the goal of mass?

I don't want to do random or haphazard cycles.

If the goal is simply to pack on as much lean mass as possible, should a person run back to back bulking cycles, with cruises in between?

I.e.

etc..

Is this smart? If a person isn't competing, and just wants to acquire as much lean mass as possible without becoming excessively obese... is this the best way to go?

Or, would it be more wise to run "lean-bulking" or "cutting" cycles periodically anyway... even if the ultimate size goal isn't achieved yet?

Such as, mix in Test/EQ or Test/Tren cycles between the bulkers?

personally i like this idea. with blood work of course

So I am actually doing the same thing, I have 3 blasts all laid out, though still debating on if they will be 12 or 16 weeks.

My question is, are you progressively increasing the dosage per blast?

Or for instance in my situation, where I am doing 8 weeks of NPP then 8 of Tren, should I start off from where I left the last blast, then if gains stall around 4 weeks, up the dosage?
Then the next blast start from there, or maybe half way between the starting and ending dosages? (It feels like I am over complicating this..)

If you really want to be smart and efficient...

Use prop/npp/dbol or drol for 6-8wks(orals 3-6 total)
8-12wks cruise
Repeat. You could easily blast 3x @8wks over a year.

Add gh + slin

And get blood work multiple times per year.

As far as stategic blast and cruises. Break out the calendar and jot notes. Work your way backwards from important dates or a BB show. If you plan a year out you will probably be off by a little or a lot by the time you get there but at least you would have a plan and cycle for a purpose other than just cycling for the hell of it. When I go use I always plan my cycle to the T but may adjust along the way.

My main question is...

Should I just run only bulking compounds? Should I alternate any cutting or lean-bulk cycles?

Are Test/Deca the kings of "mass" building injectable AAS?

"LANDMONSTER" has to be one of the greatest screen names ever!

My only comment is why the orals? dbol...? gains are temporary and orals cause considerable sides...if you are in this for the long term why not save the stress on the system and not use a compound that you gain fast and lost fast on.
I know many think orals potentiate the effects of a cycle but it really doesn't, orals have some use in contest prep but for bulking I'd skip them.

blast 8 weeks
test prop- 700mg
tren ace- 500mg
anadrol- 700mg

cruise 4 weeks
test prop 50mg eod
proviron 25mg ed.

blast 8wk

test prop 700mg
NPP 500mg
dbol 500mg

cruise 4wk

prop 50 eod
mast 75 eod

repeat, change compounds, enjoy.

this worked very well for me, in just under a year went from a LHW to top of the HW, so 20ish lbs of stage weight in1 year.

"LANDMONSTER" has to be one of the greatest screen names ever!

My only comment is why the orals? dbol...? gains are temporary and orals cause considerable sides...if you are in this for the long term why not save the stress on the system and not use a compound that you gain fast and lost fast on.
I know many think orals potentiate the effects of a cycle but it really doesn't, orals have some use in contest prep but for bulking I'd skip them.

Lol.

I used to work out with an oldschool powerlifting coach when I was in college, and we worked out this old football gym that the footballers gave up when they got a new weight room. That place was a dungeon, and this guy had an oldschool mindset and was very hardcore. He would call any huge beastly guy a "Landmonster". He'd say stuff like, "You're looking like a fucking Landmonster today!" If he benched 500lbs or something, he'd say "I just benched like a fucking Landmonster!"

My greatest compliment was when he finally called me a Landmonster after seeing me gain a bunch of size after the summer break one year.

I always thought it was hilarious, so I took the screen name. As opposed to what, a sea monster? Lol.

Anyway, I'm fine dropping the orals. I'm ok with using Test/Deca, or other injectables if necessary for max mass.

Right now, I want to get myself upto a 300lb+ true "Landmonster" status. I want to focus on adding raw lean mass, and strength to justify that size. Soo... I want a year of strategic, focused cycles to add raw muscle mass.

Last edited:
I'll just say that the basics stayed the same for me..what became my sweet spot stayed my sweet spot till I stopped cycling years ago.

Test combo of the 3 esters and Deca..so many people prefer the "exotics" as I called them - Masteron, Primo and probably some other shit I can't remember.

Never a fan of EQ and even though tren did wonderful metabolic thingy dingys...it just was nasty to me......:naughty:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear