advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strategies to Manage Hunger while dieting?

I know being hungry is a part of it and I'm used to it and everyone will feel hunger on different cals, I'm just surprised I'm this hungry on pretty good amount of food

405 protein
270 carbs
100 fats

Before diet started I just added 1-2 bad/restaurant meals per day to the above

Down 15lbs in 4 weeks, weight loss is slowing but I'm getting leaner. Ill be ok just 11 more weeks to go.

One way I manage hunger is I cook and bake lol, my whole family gets fat while I get lean. Somehow cooking without eating is still satisfying
I am going to guess your hunger is more indicative of your level of leanness. They leaner you are, the hungrier you're going to be regardless. Especially with higher levels of lean muscle tissue.

Just keep your eyes on the prize and know increases in food are right around the corner :).

Well..............................I guess you told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're borderline being disrespectful, so watch your words or you may find
yourself in a place that so many others go.

I didn't notice you were a Newbie, should of guessed.

You're all the same but you gotta start somewhere.

C-ya!

-MT

What a response! The only thing I'm a "newbie" in is this forum. I've been on forums since the 90's.

So shocking no one in this thread agrees with you or they wouldn't be providing so many recommendations to help with hunger.

Literally just the next few posts:
"Why am I starving on 3500 cals? how do I make the hunger stop"

"I know being hungry is a part of it and I'm used to it and everyone will feel hunger on different cals"

"They leaner you are, the hungrier you're going to be regardless. Especially with higher levels of lean muscle tissue. "

Oh but I'm sure you can tell all the top bodybuilders in the world, and their coaches, that they're wrong for being hungry at times during a diet :rolleyes:

You would think you would realize how contradictory you are being when you say "Everyone is so unique"....ah yes, everyone is so unique but no one should ever be hungry when in a calorie deficit.

It is also telling that instead of explaining anything you just call me a noob and tell me to watch my tone.

I buy my food one day at a time...that way...worse case scenario....I just eat it all in 3 sittings instead of 5 or 6

Diet on higher fats with intermittent fasting. It quickly shrinks your stomach after about 10 days and the diet becomes very easy after that. I haven't had a cheat meal in 29 days and have zero cravings. I typically eat 4 meals over a 12 hour period then nothing for 12 hours. It's the easiest dieting had ever been for me with very nice results.

My fats currently come from:
1 tablespoon UDO'S CHOICE OIL BLEND
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 teaspoons fish oil
1/3 cup mixed nuts

My carbs are 120-150 grams per day from oats and rice.
Protein is 230-250 grams from whey isolate, whey concentrate, egg whites, and turkey breast.

Diet on higher fats with intermittent fasting. It quickly shrinks your stomach after about 10 days and the diet becomes very easy after that. I haven't had a cheat meal in 29 days and have zero cravings. I typically eat 4 meals over a 12 hour period then nothing for 12 hours. It's the easiest dieting had ever been for me with very nice results.

My fats currently come from:
1 tablespoon UDO'S CHOICE OIL BLEND
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 teaspoons fish oil
1/3 cup mixed nuts

My carbs are 120-150 grams per day from oats and rice.
Protein is 230-250 grams from whey isolate, whey concentrate, egg whites, and turkey breast.
Excellent advice. I currently fast for around 13 hours, and I had a friend argue with me last night claiming I'm putting myself in a catabolic state and basically told me my gains are dwindling away. His backing to his argument relied on the fact that I'm on test and a low dose of tren atm. I then explained to him that tren is going to allow me to remain anabolic even more so and retain MORE lbm during my fast. He was adamant about the fact that I was straight wrong... newbs ;).

Ephedrine works very well for suppressing my appetite

Also primobolan and to a lesser extent anavar and masteron

I actually don't recommend drinking insane amounts of diet soda in between meals, as it seems to make me more hungry.

Pickles are always a great option.

One thing I do is fill a huge mug (probably holds the liquid of 4 regular coffee mugs) with half water and half free range chicken broth. Then I add 2 packets of Ramen noodle seasoning and heat it up. The salt and the heat keep me full enough to go to sleep at night.

sibutramine surpassed my appetite, take every couple hours

if you're hungry when it's not time to eat chug a diet soda, will feel full and bloated

Pickles are always a great option.

One thing I do is fill a huge mug (probably holds the liquid of 4 regular coffee mugs) with half water and half free range chicken broth. Then I add 2 packets of Ramen noodle seasoning and heat it up. The salt and the heat keep me full enough to go to sleep at night.
Pickles are definitely always on hand during a contest prep and an aggressive cut. They're awesome!

if you're hungry when it's not time to eat chug a diet soda, will feel full and bloated
I abuse diet soda and calorie free carbonated beverages sometimes when dieting. It gets me through :D

Excellent advice. I currently fast for around 13 hours, and I had a friend argue with me last night claiming I'm putting myself in a catabolic state and basically told me my gains are dwindling away. His backing to his argument relied on the fact that I'm on test and a low dose of tren atm. I then explained to him that tren is going to allow me to remain anabolic even more so and retain MORE lbm during my fast. He was adamant about the fact that I was straight wrong... newbs ;).

even some naturals like me who IF and do it way longer (i fast for 21 hours on the weekdays, for 17 hours on weekend days) does not go catabolic. As long as i meet my macros i get bigger (and the scale tells and its not only fat :D)

even some naturals like me who IF and do it way longer (i fast for 21 hours on the weekdays, for 17 hours on weekend days) does not go catabolic. As long as i meet my macros i get bigger (and the scale tells and its not only fat :D)

sure bro

Stay away from eq lol using it on a cut I didn't know about the hunger u get from it driving me nuts

Sent from my ROBBY using Tapatalk

I do not recommend this, sibutramine is dangerous and can destroy cholesterol and spike blood pressure all for the sake of not being hungry.

I know being hungry is a part of it and I'm used to it and everyone will feel hunger on different cals, I'm just surprised I'm this hungry on pretty good amount of food

405 protein
270 carbs
100 fats

Before diet started I just added 1-2 bad/restaurant meals per day to the above

Down 15lbs in 4 weeks, weight loss is slowing but I'm getting leaner. Ill be ok just 11 more weeks to go.

One way I manage hunger is I cook and bake lol, my whole family gets fat while I get lean. Somehow cooking without eating is still satisfying

you know, you could just be changing so fast that your hunger hasn't caught up yet, i keep my protein lower at the beginning of my cuts so i DONT have to eat as much food, helps me shrink my stomach, i mean no comparison your much bigger than i am but i think your losing rapidly and give it some time to allow your stomach to shrink down.

I like IF, but I still don't think it's optimal if one is trying to maximize their muscular potential. If I were making a run at nationals, I would definitely be eating more frequently in the offseason, at least for peace of mind lol.

As for naturals, fasting that long in my opinion is not the best option. Seeing as we're anabolic almost around the clock, they rely more heavily on food to sustain lean tissue. Sure, it's splitting hairs, but those are my thoughts (no science backing this. Simply my brain doing its thing lol).

I like IF, but I still don't think it's optimal if one is trying to maximize their muscular potential.

I dont think anyone would disagree with that.

But on the other hand if you're on gear, doing heavy weight training 3/4/5 times per week and pounding the brotein I can see someone making PENDING how muscular said person is.

The advanced guys, not it probably wouldnt work so well althought Bboy I saw is doing IF currently...

nicotine is not a good thing trust me.. been on it for last months (dont know how long but it is long enough) started as a quit smoking again aid,now the calluses on my feet / hands are back and it took years for them to get away... I know you can fix them but you shuold treat that from the inside out and not just cosmetically... something is wrong.. and it it is circulatory.. it is a vasoconstrictor and over time you get these... meanwhile it also leads to PAT(peripherial artery disease).. can't imagine that doing you a avour while on the gear.. sure you lean out/feel better somewhat on these as these are very very addictive.. but I am sure there is a far far better way.. again I strated these again as a quit smoking aid... wish I didnt,saying that tomorrow or later on this week I'll be buying that shit again... and again//.. I've build such a tolerance to these that I can sleep with them lozenges in my mouth these days

nicotine is not a good thing trust me.. been on it for last months (dont know how long but it is long enough) started as a quit smoking again aid,now the calluses on my feet / hands are back and it took years for them to get away... I know you can fix them but you shuold treat that from the inside out and not just cosmetically... something is wrong.. and it it is circulatory.. it is a vasoconstrictor and over time you get these... meanwhile it also leads to PAT(peripherial artery disease).. can't imagine that doing you a avour while on the gear.. sure you lean out/feel better somewhat on these as these are very very addictive.. but I am sure there is a far far better way.. again I strated these again as a quit smoking aid... wish I didnt,saying that tomorrow or later on this week I'll be buying that shit again... and again//.. I've build such a tolerance to these that I can sleep with them lozenges in my mouth these days

How much are you using, 1-2 mg nicotine per day is not addictive and is all it takes for appetite/hunger suppression. Combined with caffeine it burns fat pretty good too

well it does.. even without any form of caffeine//.. now last week I also checked blood pressure and it was pre-hypertonic according to the net - 128/91 . I hope it was the nicotine.. I break a 2mg lozenge in 4 but have constantly 1 in my mouth so 1-2 mg a day it is not... but I can't imagine being on 1 single lozenge all day.. and I want to bin that shit.. will likely do it end of August/early September though.. slowly tapering off

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131