over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STRENGHT OR BODYBUILDING SPLIT?

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
hello professional muscle, I am ignacio, I am from in Argentina and i'm 21 years old. I start training 3 years ago.
My weights are DL 190kg SQ 145kg BP 105. I love bodybuilding but I am natural and I think I need to gain strength because I get stuck with high volume routines. With my records what strength routine do you recommend here to improve my brands? I was following meadows' creeping death this year and it went well for me but I did not gain strength. My idea is to do 12 weeks a period of strength and then come back with a routine like John's, maybe gamma bomb.

Look into wendlers 5/3/1 for strength also Steve Shaw has some good power building programs.

Look into wendlers 5/3/1 for strength also Steve Shaw has some good power building programs.

Hey bro, thanks for your reply. Do you know something about ogus 753? One friend send me the program and look similar to wendlers routine. The basics movement 1x week not so little?

Why not try DC-training if both strength and development are wanted? Works like a charm.

Why not try DC-training if both strength and development are wanted? Works like a charm.

Hey jero i found a lot of information of dante and DC training i loved it but i don't think it is prepared for that with mi training weights...

Hey bro, thanks for your reply. Do you know something about ogus 753? One friend send me the program and look similar to wendlers routine. The basics movement 1x week not so little?

Don’t know it. Pick something, run it for 6-8 weeks minimum and reassess.

Everything should work At this point. Make sure you are getting enough calories. Should be able to reach 300 400 500lbs on the big three natural. Or at least close to it.

Fred Hatfield's program

I used this to great success in the early 90s to build a lot of strength and size. It is a powerlifting program. You can add in a limited number of exercises for accessory muscles too, just don't over do it. The website should have more details. There is a chart and some other things here you can use to develop your program. It is a version of a 5x5. Once I started doing this program my squat strength went through the roof.

The WeighTrainer - Fred Hatfield's Peaking Program

Everything should work At this point. Make sure you are getting enough calories. Should be able to reach 300 400 500lbs on the big three natural. Or at least close to it.

5x5 madcow itsn't, its true maybe i dont eat enough real food. Thnks bro

I used this to great success in the early 90s to build a lot of strength and size. It is a powerlifting program. You can add in a limited number of exercises for accessory muscles too, just don't over do it. The website should have more details. There is a chart and some other things here you can use to develop your program. It is a version of a 5x5. Once I started doing this program my squat strength went through the roof.

I triying this, thnks so much!

Hey my friend, what do you think about this?
Day 1 push
-bench progression hatfields
-incline bench 3x8-10
-peck deck 3x15
-press arnold 4x8-10
-Overhead dumbell ext (triceps) 4x8

Day 2 push
-dumbell press shoulders 3x10
-Bench light day hatfields progression
-laterals dumbell 4x8-10
-incline dumbell press 10* 3x10
-dips 3x8 (1 sin lastre)
-skullcrushers 4x15

Legs day 1
Squat heavy day hatfields progression
PM light day hatfields progression
cuadriceps 4x15-20
leg curl 4x12-15

Legs day 2
squat light day
Leg press 4x15

Day 1 pull
- Rack pull (DL 2 days a week its so much) heavy day hatfields progression
-T Row 4x12,10,8,6
-Machine row 3-4x8-10
-Chin ups 3-4x12-15
-Curl Scott with dbs 4x8
-Curl machine 3x20

Day 2 pull
Row barbell
-Jmeadows rows ,10,8,6
-Dumbell rows 3-4x8-10
-Pullndowns 3-4x fallo
-shrugs 4x20
-Inverse curl biceps4x8

Hey my friend, what do you think about this?
Day 1 push
-bench progression hatfields
-incline bench 3x8-10
-peck deck 3x15
-press arnold 4x8-10
-Overhead dumbell ext (triceps) 4x8

Day 2 push
-dumbell press shoulders 3x10
-Bench light day hatfields progression
-laterals dumbell 4x8-10
-incline dumbell press 10* 3x10
-dips 3x8 (1 sin lastre)
-skullcrushers 4x15

Legs day 1
PM light day hatfields progression
cuadriceps 4x15-20
leg curl 4x12-15

Legs day 2
squat light day
Leg press 4x15

Day 1 pull
- Rack pull (DL 2 days a week its so much) heavy day hatfields progression
-T Row 4x12,10,8,6
-Machine row 3-4x8-10
-Chin ups 3-4x12-15
-Curl Scott with dbs 4x8
-Curl machine 3x20

Day 2 pull
Row barbell
-Jmeadows rows ,10,8,6
-Dumbell rows 3-4x8-10
-Pullndowns 3-4x fallo
-shrugs 4x20
-Inverse curl biceps4x8

Looks solid!

The Hatfiled program I did was only deadlifting once a week, on wed. You would do light day on Monday and Heavy day on Friday. I see this is a bit different. So you would only lift 3 days a week. Bench and Squat on the same day. I would definitely only do deads on one day.

Too many accessory exercises I think, you will over train. I would mainly just add in 3 sets each for shoulders and triceps and make them isolation type exercises like laterals and pushdowns. Add in some leg curls for hamstrings, nothing else for quads. For back I was only doing that once a week so I would do another 8 sets for back in addition to the deadlifts and about 4 sets for biceps. Add in calves on Monday and Friday. Work some abs on Wednesday.

You don't want to do too much work in other movements because it will hurt your 3 big lifts and you will over train. Be conservative. It will feel easy for the first few weeks and you want to avoid adding weight because you will peak too early and not put on as much as you could. Try to have a really good idea of your 1 RM to set up the whole progression in the beginning.

5x5 madcow itsn't, its true maybe i dont eat enough real food. Thnks bro

Well I shouldn’t of said everything. Lol But just keep trying different styles like you are doing and you will learn what works beat for you. I used a modified west side style training awhile back and it actually worked pretty well.

The Hatfiled program I did was only deadlifting once a week, on wed. You would do light day on Monday and Heavy day on Friday. I see this is a bit different. So you would only lift 3 days a week. Bench and Squat on the same day. I would definitely only do deads on one day.

Too many accessory exercises I think, you will over train. I would mainly just add in 3 sets each for shoulders and triceps and make them isolation type exercises like laterals and pushdowns. Add in some leg curls for hamstrings, nothing else for quads. For back I was only doing that once a week so I would do another 8 sets for back in addition to the deadlifts and about 4 sets for biceps. Add in calves on Monday and Friday. Work some abs on Wednesday.

You don't want to do too much work in other movements because it will hurt your 3 big lifts and you will over train. Be conservative. It will feel easy for the first few weeks and you want to avoid adding weight because you will peak too early and not put on as much as you could. Try to have a really good idea of your 1 RM to set up the whole progression in the beginning.

What do you think right now?

Day 1 Upper body
BENCH HEAVY DAY
-Chin ups 4x10
-incline bench or pin bench 4x8-10
-dumbell lateral raises 4x8-10
-Hammer curls 3x10

Day 2 push
-BENCH LIGHT DAY
-dumbell press shoulders 4x8-10
-dips 4x8
-skullcrushers 4x8-10

Day 1 Pull
-DL HEAVY DAY
-Dumbell rows 5x8-10
-Facepulls 4x20
-Curl Scott with dbs 4x8

Legs day 1
Dumbell Deadlift 4x15
Calves & abs

Legs day 2
squat light day
Leg curl 4x12-15
Calves

5s & 10s...do 3x5 on big compund movements like bench and squats...all accessory exercises are for 10 reps...Sergio oliva used to do 6 & 12s...

Yes he did when he was coming up. He just said that he got so strong that he kept injuring his lower back so he switched to leg press and hacks.

Attachments

• 7F316C2A-D6A1-4C1F-A988-A58043BD594C.jpeg
    7F316C2A-D6A1-4C1F-A988-A58043BD594C.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear