over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STRENGTH AND HONOR!

one of a variety of the Brussels griffon having a short, smooth coat.

I beg to differ Vander!!!!

Check out the movies Braveheart, Gladiator, and even 300 (Spartans).
These men were all warriors with rage, but they also were gentlemen, classy men, intelligent men, educated men, men of integrity and honor. They all treated there ladies a way a lady should be treated and they lived there lives in an upmost way.

The only thing was you didnt want to mess with these guys because only then would you see the warrior come out. I believe in every man lurks a warrior because a man extinct is to fight and protect. That is just being a man.

I suppose it is all semantics brother on how we define warrior. I dont define warrior as barbaraic and filled with rage, even though that is a side of it.

I define a warrior as an educated man who lives life with honor and integrity and uses his skills and abilities to become the best he can become in all arenas of his life. Yet a warrior doesnt back down, he stands up and fights.

Case and point some of the greatest warriors I know are the kindest, friendliest, most educated people you would every meet, but when you cross the line with them they become something you would of never imagined.

The guys on this forum fit the bill of warriors. They are not only warriors in the gym but they are well educated. Read some of these post and you tell me if they dont use their skill, abilities, and education. I myself have 2 masters degree and one doctorate degree, but I am still a warrior.

Your side of the equation is just one side, you need both sides of the equation to make a complete warrior.

Sorry for rambling bro, just my 2 cents...

Warriors were barbaric they killed at will and were far from educated, they relied on sheer strength and there ability to physically over power there apponent.

The knights had order, skill, chivalry and brains, which is why they completly kicked ass through the crusades reaching every corner of the earth, they were looked upon as heartless, but the truth is they used strategy and tactics way more advanced for there time hence meaning they were superior to these so called warriors who faught with heart instead of brains.

But I understand your using your own definition and thats cool, I like your post and thread its unique, but if these guys on here are warriors then im definetly a knight :) .

one of a variety of the Brussels griffon having a short, smooth coat.

Where does the Brabancon come from? the word itself where was it derived from? So from your googleing what exactly is a Brabancon in your opinion lol.

I like your post Nat because it is something you don’t hear much but when you do it is usually from a member who is past the introduction stage and really getting to know the board members and what they are all about. I have made a few posts like yours myself. I can tell you speak from the heart and are not just trying to win over the members. I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about this place today. The more you learn, the more you contribute and the more you find yourself checking in regularly and reading the latest threads. I love this sport and being a part of a kind of ""counterculture". I have always sought out this kind of place with the kind of people I relate to. I can not see myself calling any other board home but this one.
I hope you stick around with us for a while.

Nat: Excellent post. I get what you are saying.

Nosmas: You have grown quite a bit in such a short period of time my friend. Your posts lately have been right on point with my thinking.

I'am not a warrior I'am a Prince in shinning armor I spit upon you so called warriors and challenge you with skill and talent rather then rage and barbaric manner, it is you warriors who give me my charisma and strength.

I dont need music from hell to give me power, Iam powerfull because I will it.

Muhahahhahahaa!!! lol.

before i post this... im just being honest, and im taking a chance that Vander is fucking with you guys and is going to make fun of me but oh well......

Im gonna agree. When i listen to music that inspires emotion out of me, NOT aggression, is when i have the best workouts. That euphoric clear minded focus that you get when emotions run high in a good way, instead of a mindless blind rage i would get from heavier music. Sometimes that is good, but i have much more focus and quality from my workouts with thought and structure and directive....i feel the heavy music clouds my mind and my thoughts and ability to think clearly while i work out, but it does get me going...which is why i say aggression is not always the best way to work out.

As Vander states, aggression comes from within... i can turn on the agression during the sets, but its not mindless aggression, its clear minded aggression with focus. You always hear people talk about music being "so loud that you cant hear yourself think"..well i think thats how heavy music makes me feel. The sound tracks to Gladiator, Terminator, Braveheart, Conan, etc... is what gets me going and produces the best workouts.

region and former duchy of the Netherlands. It became an independent duchy in 1190 and is now divided between the southern Netherlands and north-central Belgium.

lol?

before i post this... im just being honest, and im taking a chance that Vander is fucking with you guys and is going to make fun of me but oh well......

Im gonna agree. When i listen to music that inspires emotion out of me, NOT aggression, is when i have the best workouts. That euphoric clear minded focus that you get when emotions run high in a good way, instead of a mindless blind rage i would get from heavier music. Sometimes that is good, but i have much more focus and quality from my workouts with thought and structure and directive....i feel the heavy music clouds my mind and my thoughts and ability to think clearly while i work out, but it does get me going...which is why i say aggression is not always the best way to work out.

As Vander states, aggression comes from within... i can turn on the agression during the sets, but its not mindless aggression, its clear minded aggression with focus. You always hear people talk about music being "so loud that you cant hear yourself think"..well i think thats how heavy music makes me feel. The sound tracks to Gladiator, Terminator, Braveheart, Conan, etc... is what gets me going and produces the best workouts.

oh i think its fair to say v is having a laugh at this. or i will be laughing t grown men arguing the difference between warriors and knights. sometms i go to the gym dressed in full body armour and challenge people to a joust.

I'am not a warrior I'am a Prince in shinning armor I spit upon you so called warriors and challenge you with skill and talent rather then rage and barbaric manner, it is you warriors who give me my charisma and strength.

I dont need music from hell to give me power, Iam powerfull because I will it.

Muhahahhahahaa!!! lol.
Hilarious... but actually a good point. Henry Rollins listens to balads. I say, whatever gets the weight up! All music is great. I am a fan of Jan Hammer myself.
Do you even know what a brabacon is? :rolleyes: :)
I have never had a clue when I have read you sig. I admit it.
Nat: Excellent post. I get what you are saying.

Nosmas: You have grown quite a bit in such a short period of time my friend. Your posts lately have been right on point with my thinking.
I cant tell you how much it means to hear this... especialy from you! I have had some great mentors on the board who have gotten me to this point.
Thank you again very much!

Last edited:
Thanks PlateStacker for that Manowar advice.

"Warriors of the World United" incredible song, kind of fits the post to.

Haha... hell yea brother! I have yet to find a Manowar song that I don't like. Go check them all out! I used to throw in my Manowar CD and turn it up to volume 11.... at 6am when I opened up the Gym I used to run!

To each his own!

But as far as I am concerned the true hardcore guys in bodybuilding do have a warrior mentality, even if it is seen in the context of a "knight." But even a knight is a warrior who goes to battle even though he may do it in a more diplomatic and organized fashion.

I dont want to get off of my main point and that is I respect what the guys on this forum stand for. It takes alot of discpline to do what we do day in and day out and I like to use the warrior metaphor because it is how I can best relate my repect and love for all of you guys.

STRENGTH AND HONOR

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner